016

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read <3

 

 

 

On the next day, early in the morning when hyojin was waking up

Hyojin:”oh…” looking at her floor where luhan usually sleeps  “I’m very sure this is where luhan slept last night…………luhan must be up early as always”  hyojin just didn’t mind.

She was taking a bath then changes her uniform. She proceeds in going to the kitchen. Hyojin was expecting for another delicious breakfast from luhan, but the dining table is empty.

Hyojin:”wah??? Is it just me or luhan is out of sight??................does that mean, he’s gone?? HE’S GONE??!!! HE LEFT!!!! WWEEPEEYYDOOO!!”  hyojin was jumping for joy “no more wolf in my house!!!!” hyojin sat in the sofa “waaahh life is so great” suddenly she realized something. All luhan’s delicious cooking, all his help is needed in the house. Her smile was replaced by a frown. “so t-that means, I’m a-alone in the house today?? Ottoke!!!! Better sleep in sunji’s house!!” hyojin locked the house and ran to catch the bus.

***********************************************************

Hyojin was walking alone in going to the school

“YAH!!!”

Hyojin:”oh?? Sunji!! Annyeong!!”

Sunji:”so, did luhan cook you some delicious lunch again?? Give me some, okey??”

Hyojin:”sorry but………………he didn’t”

Sunji:”what?? Why??”

Hyojin:”HE LEFT!!! ISN’T THAT GREAT??!!”  hyojin gave a bright smile, while sunji didn’t smile at all

Sunji:”you’re…………..happy about that?”

Hyojin:”well…………..offcourse………..no more wolf right??”

Sunji:”hyojin-ah………….luhan have done so much to you………and, still, you don’t care??”

Hyojin:”it’s not my fault!!! He always sticks to me like glue and you don’t know how it feels”

Sunji:”yes I do, my brother always do that to me. Even though dongsaeng sticks like glue, I don’t care because that’s how he shows his love to me, and you should be thankful that not only 1 person who loves you, but a lot.” Sunji left

Hyojin:”aahhh……………………… sunji wait………………………….hhhhhhh……………mian…”

*now sunji and I are fighting because of me. Why do luhan have to exist??? *sigh………..where do I sleep now T_T* hyojin thought

____________________________________________________________________

The new subject teacher (suho) was teaching history.

Suho:”alright everyone, so this recess time which is after my class, a new student will arrive.”  The students were whispering and everyone were very noisy  “keep it down everyone!!! He will be your new classmate. Better be nice to him. Araseo?”

“NE” 

Suho:”ok, recess time!! Class dismissed!!” suho left the classroom but then hyojin followed him.

Hyojin:”YAH!! Suho!”

Suho:”aiisshh call me sunsengnim. We’re here in school”

Hyojin:”aaiisshh mian……….anyway…………..have you seen luhan?? Because of him, me and sunji were having a fight”

Suho:”oh?”

Hyojin:”sunji said I could’ve been nice to him. She said I don’t care about his help. Aiiisshhh I just want sunji to be my friend again sunseng.”  The students were running, and were gathering not so far from suho and hyojin. Squealing and bumping each other. A student bumped hyojin that made her fall on the ground. Thanks to suho, he quickly grabbed her, avoiding hyojin to fall. “waahh gomawo suho”

Suho:”YAH!!! Stop squeezing!! You’ll hurt the new student!!!” the students gave the new student a way to pass.

Hyojin:”new student?? He must be popular already” when hyojin faced the crowd she widen her eyes. She saw luhan, there, wearing their uniform. He look so good in the uniform “luhan????????”

1003978_3146831247001_1270283495_n.jpg

Suho:”oh, did I mention luhan is the new student?”

Hyojin:”wwaaaahhh???? He’s studying here already?? Why????? Why didn’t he told me??? Aaaiiissshhhh”  hyojin ran towards the school terrace.  “no way….it can’t be……..luhan is not a new student. He’s not, he’s not, he’s not!!!”

“yes I am” a voice was heard from behind and it was luhan

Luhan:”did you miss me???”

Hyojin:”I’M SO NOT!!!!” hyojin faced away. Luhan walked behind and back hugged hyojin, putting his both hands in hyojin’s waist and smelling the sweet fragrant of hyojin’s hair. Hyojin pushed away “what the??? Aiisshhh move away………..look, I was finding you because me and sunji had a fight because of you. So can you come back??”

Luhan:”I’ll come back, if you’ll kiss me”

Hyojin:”……..*barf………..you are SO GROSS!!! The heck I’m gonna kiss you???? NEVUR IN MY LIFE!!!  I’m saving my lips for somebody”

Luhan:”and who’s that??”

Hyojin:”aaiisshhh you don’t have to know”

Luhan:”I think I already know”  luhan turned around and walk away. Hyojin didn’t want to stop him. Why should she? She hates luhan. But in fact, she have guilt deep inside.

*************************************

In class

Teacher:”alright! Class, meet your new classmate.” Luhan entered the classroom. The girls were squealing, fangirling, and stuff. “ Please introduce yourself”

Hyojin in her own world, didn’t mind luhan

*aisshhh I have 2 problems now…………….me and sunji had a fight and so as me and luhan…….luhan is such a pain in the neck, I feel guilty now*  hyojin was just looking out of the window.

Luhan:”hi I’m luhan, nice to meet you all”

Teacher:”ok luhan, you can sit at the back of hyojin, near the window. Is that okey?”

Luhan:”it’s fine” luhan respectfully bowed at the teacher and walked towards his proper seat. When luhan was passing by hyojin, he didn’t do anything. He might be giggling right now, or maybe wave at her or smile or even call her attention. But this time, he didn’t do anything. Like, hyojin and him don’t know each other.

*Is he really mad that I didn’t kiss him?? Eeww why should I? or he’s jealo-…wait wait……why should he be jealous about chanyeol and me??? It’s like luhan likes me and I don’t like-like luhan. He is mad about something I said awhile ago* When hyojin noticed that luhan WAS mad about the thing she said earlier, she looked down *what should I do?? Apologize? I don’t have any faults………..he is so COMPLICATED!!!* Hyojin was punching herself in the inside

As the class started, you can really see that luhan have done a great job about his studying. He have answered many questions already. Gosh, wolves are intelligent. Whenever chanyeol have the chance to answer, luhan don’t want chanyeol to answer. He steals chanyeol’s chance, but chanyeol don’t mind at all.

___________________________________________________________________________

It’s dismissal time

Jina:”hey hyojin!! See yah tomorrow!!!”

Hyojin:”you too!! Bye!!” hyojin saw luhan, still didn’t mind her. “yah luhan!!!” the girls that flirted with luhan awhile ago, glanced at hyojin when she called luhan. Hyojin faced away and continued to walk.

Luhan was walking ahead her. Hyojin and luhan’s distance from each other are like 4 meters apart. Hyojin was looking around if those “flirts” were following them, but no one is around.

Hyojin:”luhan!!! Yah!!! Answer me!!! S-sorry!!!”  luhan didn’t listen “why are you mad?? I don’t want to kiss you okey?? So please understand!!! * aiissshhh this guy is a pain in the neck alright*….” But still luhan didn’t listen. Luhan took his earphones so that he “couldn’t” hear hyojin.

“you have an earphone??? Who gave you that?? And where did you get your uniform, books, bag, and other stuff?? Did suho gave you all of that?? Are you being a real human now?? YAAHHH!!!” luhan continued to walk “will you just listen!!! Aiisshhh I give up” hyojin sat on the ground. She was hugging her knees as it was on her chest. She faced luhan “then don’t listen!!! If you walk three steps forward, NO MEAT FOR TONIGHT, YOU HEAR ME???!!!”

One step

Two steps, then, luhan stopped.

“wwhhaaa pretending to put the earphones but can actually hear me………………” hyojin murmured “s-sorry………..why are you so mad all of a sudden??.........just stay so that me and sunji can be friends again…..please???”

Luhan didn’t say anything. He continued to walk

________________________________________________________

already at hyojin's house. still luhan didn't say a word. hyojin unlock the door and he directly walk in the house. luhan jumped on the sofa, laying on the bed and closed his eyes

hyojin:"fine. then don't say anything!!!"

*but sunji.................i can't talk to sunji anymore??* hyojin ruffles her hair. she decided to cook for herself. she was cooking meat (to lure luhan) but, it didn't work on luhan. 

"fine!! i already said sorry but you just ignored me.aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"  hyojin continued in cooking. but suddenly, luhan walk beside her to watch her cooking. his head was already on the right ear portion of hyojin. hyojin didn't notice, because she was busy crushing the meat. putting her anger in the meat xD

"this guy is a pain in the neck. i don't need luhan's help. i'll kneel in front of sunji tomorrow to forgive me. i rather kneel than kiss that jerk frog-ish dog"

"who?" luhan said behind. hyojin was shocked that made her turn her head to the right. she saw luhan's face, so so so near to her face. good heavens that angelic face is so near to hyojin that she froze.

"aaaa.aa......aaa....aaaa..aaa"  hyojin was speechless. luhan rested his chin on hyojin's shoulder

luhan:"alright. then, if you won't kiss me.........................then i will"

*SMACK*

luhan gave her a kiss on the cheek. it made hyojin froze more.

luhan:"happy?? you must be"

hyojin:"ha-ha-HAPPY!!!!???? the heck??? you k-kissed my cheek and..........my cheek isn't anymore!!!!!"

luhan:"yes!!! I'm the one who first stole a kiss on your cheek...................you and sunji are friends now.............you should be thankful that i kissed you"

hyojin:"AAIISSSHHH!!!! WHY ON EARTH SHOULD I BE THANKFUL????!!!!"

luhan:"because i kissed you.......you're so lucky that i kissed you......if the gurls in school saw that, they will go nuts"

hyojin:"yeah, and they will kill me -_-"

luhan:"I'm happy i'm back yeh-ppeun" luhan grabbed both hyojin's hands but she removed her hands directly