004

A Wolf's Love

Please play while you read <3

 

 

 

hyojin was going home, sunji drove her.

hyojin was  walking silently so that her mom wont notice from the kitchen

"you're home................."

hyojin:"oh........ahhh.........yeah........i'm home omma"  hyojin was walking fast.

"are you in a hurry?? going in your room??"

hyojin:"YES OMMA!!"  hyojin shouted from afar. she passed by her mom's room and saw a suitcase on her mom's bed.  "Omma, what's this?" her mom walks in

"its clearly a suitcase dear you should've been-"

hyojin:"no no i meant, where are you going?"

"i'm going to visit your grandma, hyojin.............be safe here ok??....................are you ok on your own??"

hyojin:"wait you're leaving me?? NNOOOO!!!! MOM STAY PLEASE!!!!"

"but your grandma is looking forward for this..............you'll be fine............"

hyojin:"NO!! mom!! please!! there's a wolf here!!!"

"in the middle of seoul??  you must be delusional"

hyojin:"mom i'm serious!!!" 

"but dear, i need this.............pity your grandma..........i should be going now.........you can call your friends to have a sleep over here or whatever....ok??"  hyojin directly jumped on the sofa and took the phone to call sunji.

sunji:"hel-"

hyojin:"SSUUNNJJJIII!!!!" hyojin yelled

sunji:"yah yah!! my ear!! idiot!! what??!!"

hyojin:"mom is leaving.............i mean visiting my grandma and.......she'll be there in 2 months.shiz ottoke!!! that luhan might hunt one of us and kill us"

sunji:"jinja?? i don't want to die too!!!"

hyojin:"aaiiisshh luhan told me he won't kill us but.............wolves eat meat........please help me and sleep here at home tonight........"

sunji:"but what about the others??"

hyojin:"you're the only one who knew.........please i beg you!!!!"

sunji:"araseo..............i'll be there in 30 minutes........"  hyojin throw the phone on the sofa and rushed to her mom's room again

hyojin:"Omma please don't go!!!! what if...........i'll be eaten??"

"you wont....................i know that because you just faced a wolf before right??..........you'll be fine" her mom kissed her on the forehead and went out with her suitcase, and went in the taxi.

hyojin:"ottoke, sunji will be here in 30 minutes..........i s-should be p-prepared" hyojin locked all the door shut even she can hardly unlock it, except the front door She took a frying pan and hid herself at the back of the sofa. "ok its 30 minutes now and sunji should be here any second......" the door opened "oh sunji atlast you're he-" but it was luhan. hyojin ran towards the back door but she can hardly unlock it, then she ran to the other door, but then again, she can hardly unlock it because she locked it too hard. "OH MAN!!!"  luhan was just standing there, half , and was just staring at hyojin. hyojin doesn't know what to do because she was cornered, so she's trying to hide herself using the frying pan that she's carrying. luhan laughed like his tail was about to fall.

luhan:"oh yeh-ppeun.......you are so so cute...........hahahahaha"  luhan can't handle himself. he kept laughing

hyojin"h-hey!! its its not fu-funny......."  hyojin was shivering while hiding her face using her pan. luhan smiled and walked near hyojin and slowly removed the pan that was covering her face. "aahhhhh O///////O " 

luhan:"well well............yeh-peun is blushing"

hyojin:"YYYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!  i'm not!!!  you go away you demon!!!" trying to throw the pan but it didn't hit luhan *uuuhhh that was a lame throw -_-* hyojin thought

luhan:"demon??....................aniyo.......i'm not a demon........i'm a-"

sunji:"WOLF!!!! YAHHH!!! stay away!!! you!!!"  sunji yelled behind

luhan:"how did you kn-.................yeh-ppeun, you told her?"

hyojin:"well............I SHOULD!!!!! you're a ............a......."

luhan:"its ok........i don't mind........if it's yeh-ppeun's idea, i'm fine with it...........I'll be your servant my lady" luhan bowed at hyojin

sunji:"please...................don't eat us........"

luhan:"i don't eat humans.................i eat animals..........humans have bad taste and their blood is too sweet for me.....yuck"

hyojin:"yah yah!!! sweeter is better you punk!!!"

luhan:"but if you let me taste your blood, i will be so greatful"  walked closer

hyojin:"EW EW EW EW EEEEEWWWW!!!! you!!! don't ever touch me!! EVER!!!"

sunji:"so if you don't eat us.......then..........................THIS IS GOOD!!!! i'll be going home now!! you'll be fine now hyojin!! bye!! ^_^"

hyojin:"wait wait wait!!! don't leave me with this rat!!!"

luhan:"i'm a wolf!!! and rats don't taste so good"

hyojin:"aaiiissshhhh"

sunji:"hyojin...........if you'll not keep on being afraid, your life will be better and you don't have to worry when you're around wolves or anything anymore......when you're not afraid of wolves, you're not afraid of anything........." sunji smiled at hyojin  "now i have to go ok?? my little brother is the only one left at home"

hyojin:"what?? really?? why didn't you tell me??? go there now or he'll be hurt or something.................."

sunji:"araseo................annyeong!!! annyeong too luhan............we'll see each other tomorrow at school" sunji left

luhan:"so what should we do now?? sleep?? its getting late and your school is tomorrow so, better SLEEP!!!"

hyojin:"ok?..................i'll be going in my room now....." hyoki was walking towards her room but luhan kept on following her like she have her own tail. "why are you following me?"

luhan:"we'll sleep together right? i'll let you rest on me to keep you warm"

hyojin:"on you???? ON YOU????!!!!!!!! wait wait waiiiittttt. REWIND AND PAUSE!!!!  YOU!! sleep on the sofa and I'll sleep on my bed...........agree? you're a dog so, go sleep in the sofa"

luhan:"I'm a wolf!!!"

hyojin:"no, you're a frog  (shouts back)..............goodnight!!!"  hyojin bang her door and luhan was sleeping on the sofa.

**********************************************************************

early in the morning, hyojin woke up and planned to go in the bathroom for a shower. she was about to remove her shirt (her under garment was about to show off) but when she turned while doing it, she saw luhan soaking in the bath tub watching her

luhan:"that's good you woke up early......" smilingly said to hyojin like he sees nothing. hyojin brighten her eyes, frozed a bit and yelled

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

hyojin:"you BYUNTAE!!! BYUNTAE!!!!!!!! GET OUT YOU POODLE!!!!" hyojin was throwing stuff at luhan. good thing he was still wearing his shorts in soaking in the water. luhan stood out, all wet

luhan:"aahhh..............wae??............can we just take a bath together?? its much faster that way"

hyojin:"THEN TAKE A BATH IN THE SINK!!!"

luhan:"sink?? is that even possible??" 10 min. later, hyojin finished taking a bath and changed her uniform.  "hey yeh-ppeun!!! goodmorning!!"

hyojin:"aaiiissshhh.........what's so good about it? you go back in the forest now"

luhan:"no way..................i hate sleeping in solid things.........living in rocks is such a pain in the neck and...............i've been searching for you........"

hyojin:"searching for me?...........you already know me?? are you a stalker??"

luhan:"stalker??? is that.......when a person follows you??"

hyojin:"yeah...."

luhan:"no.............i saw you.....and you.................................saw me too...............eye to eye......"  luhan pulled hyojin and meet hyojin's forehead. hyojin pushed him

hyojin:"when??...................i haven't seen any wolf before except the............."  hyojin gasp and looked at luhan  "it was you??!!!!! you-" hyoki looked at the clock and its 7:30 already  "i'm so freakin late...............we'll continue this later" hyojin ran to take a bus

luhan:"is she...................mad??....."

*******************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys for the late update......please comment if you have some more difficulty in reading or things you don't understand. I'm sorry i've been busy lately from school.

tumblr_mnv5twYlKE1qcndygo1_250.gif

 

here's luhan for you <3 (O///////////O) ssoooo handsome!! xD

you want more???

 

tumblr_mndxddviVq1sqd0f1o2_500.gif

 

 

ok i know you're melting but one last more

 

 

tumblr_mn663rE4N61r7s0n4o7_250.gif

 

*dead~~~

love you guys!!! will update soon!!! ^_-