023

A Wolf's Love

Pls play while you read O///O

 

Chanyeol and hyojin went shopping.

Chanyeol:”alright! So what do girls like??” asked hyojin

Hyojin:” hhhmmm clothes, facial products, SHOES, bags and lots of romantic things……..”

Chanyeol:”oh…jinja??? So………The first place to go is………………somewhere where there are women clothing first”

Hyojin:”hhhmmmm ahhh I know where………..follow me!” chanyeol smiled and just followed her. “hhhhmmmmmm well there are many clothes here that girls really like……”

Chanyeol:”pick one for me hyojin…….” Chanyeol’s soft look to hyojin made her blush

Hyojin:”aaahhhh >//////< …………………t-this is n-nice………” hyojin touched a blue ribbon blouse

ulzzang-girls-ulzzang-ulzzang-style-cute

Chanyeol:”waaahhhh that looks great…………I’m sure she’ll like it…..what do you think??? Will she like it??”

Hyojin:”well offcourse………..the color looks so cute so as the design. it’s not too common and it’s great for dates…..” hyojin tries to pick at the price and it’s $450. She widen her eyes

Chanyeol:”I’ll buy this then…….” Chanyeol took the blouse

Hyojin:”aaahhhh hehe…….but yeol………..this blouse is too expensive…..haha (^_^”) “

Chanyeol:”well it’s fine…………as long as it’s nice and I know she’ll love it anyway”

*gosh gosh gosh…………..this girl is super lucky now……….how I wish to be that girl someday……..* hyojin thought. Chanyeol went to the counter to pay.

Chanyeol:”so next is…………shoes……gaja!!!!” chanyeol grabbed hyojin’s hand and she turn all red.

Hyojin:”this store is nice…………….wow……..there are lots of shoes here!!!!”

Chanyeol:”shoes are girls’ babies…..am I right???”

Hyojin:”you sure are!!!.......” hyojin and chanyeol went inside “WOW DAEBAK!!!!”

Chanyeol:”ssoo……….pick the most nicest, best shoes……….”

Hyojin:”hhhhmmmmm………. woah……… this is nice…………. i like this one ………I’m sure she has slim legs so, this is good for her”

pastelshoes.jpg

Chanyeol:”you’re right, she does have slim legs…………….I’ll take this” hyojin tries to pick at the price and it’s $730.

Hyojin=dead X_X

Hyojin:”yeol…………………….this is so expensive……..let’s just find another set of shoes…..TO THE MARKET!!!! Gaja????”

Chanyeol:”…………” chanyeol gave a questionable face and laughed a little

Hyojin:”I’m not joking “

Chanyeol:”It’s just fine hyojin. As long as she’ll love it…………don’t worry”

Hyojin:”what if she won’t”

Chanyeol:”I’m sure she will……….” Chanyeol smiled and goes directly to the counter, bringing the shoes. “alright! So next is………..hhhmmmm……..cosmetics!!! to the etude house??”

Hyojin:”let’s go!!!”

____________________________________________________

Both of hyojin and chanyeol were already at the etude house and it’s filled with cosmetics there

tumblr_mqba5a6O1y1rwgnt5o1_500.jpg

Hyojin:”I feel like I’m in heaven”

Chanyeol:”so……what do girls actually like in here??”

Hyojin:”BB cream, BB powder, eyeliner, lip tint, palette, and lots more!!!!”

Chanyeol:”well then, take some of the things you said and I’ll pay for them”

Hyojin:”what??? But………..I think It’s too many………and if she doesn’t like it, it might be put to waste”

Chanyeol:”it’s fine………..as long as she knows that I care for her………..”

*wow…………..that girl must not abandon yeol………..look at the hard work he did……I know it hurts but,, she should accept yeol’s affections for her…………because……………she’s the most luckiest among the other girls* hyojin thought of it smiling.

Chanyeol:”hey hyojin……look “  chanyeol showed her a bracelet.

148503_3202168390395_1450735164_n.jpg

Hyojin:”WWAAHHHH where did you find that???”

Chanyeol:”it’s free………from what we were buying………”

Hyojin:”wwaahhhh jeongmal yepuda”

*I’m so jealous now :(  but happy for the girl* hyojin was just staring at the bracelet.

Chanyeol:”I’m sure she’ll love this…….” chanyeol smiled  “so, we have been doing stuff lately, let’s eat cake???”

Hyojin:”cake???? Seriously?????? I love cakes!!!!! GAJA!!!!!”

___________________________________________________________

Chanyeol and hyojin arrived in a café. They sat beside the window

Chanyeol:”hhhmmm let’s play kai bai bo………….whoever will lose, will order…………araseo???”

Hyojin:”hahaha I’m a master of this game……alright………bring it”

“KAI BAI BO!!”

Chanyeol:”paper………”

Hyojin:”rock…”

Chanyeol:” I win!!! Chocolate cake for me”

Hyojin:”……..ROCK??? damn it!!!! I always win whenever me and luhan play this game……….”

Chanyeol:”oh?? You and……….luhan………..”

Hyojin:”It’s because he’s a loozer……….haha……….alright. I’ll order then” hyojin left to order

______________________________________________

In the counter

“Annyeong haseyo, welcome to sweet café. What’s your order miss?”

Hyojin:”hhhmmm I would like……..” hyojin saw this cake that is so familiar to her eyes. 

snoopy22.jpg

hyojin:"wwaaaahhhhh it reminded me of someone...........hhmmm..............aahhhh luhan!!!" she directly covered her own mouth and looked at chanyeol if he ever heard it but he didn't   "phew~ what??? wait.........why am I like this??? *slapping her own cheek.............. aahhh focus hyojin....."

"ma'am??? what would you like to order?"

hyojin:"aahhhhh i would like a chocolate cake and that.....................snoopy cheese cake please"

"nice choice ma'am...........that snoopy cake has a surprise inside........when you start to eat.....you will see it......enjoy ma'am"

hyojin:"kamsamida...." hyojin bowed and carried the order.

chanyeol:"wwaaahhhh that looks daebak!!!..." both of them ate "so luhan is your childhood friend???"

hyojin:"aaahhh yeah h-he is"

chanyeol:"both of you are so close to each other. did both of you have a relationship already??"

hyojin:"aaahhhh no no...............we're really are just friends"

chanyeol:"why do you treat him harshly???" well, hyojin can answer all of chanyeol's questions. except this one

*why......did i treat him harshly??? do i feel awkward around him??? or....................It's a feeling of.......* when hyojin cut the cheesecake in half, a heart shape was seen inside.

hyojin:"wwaaahhhhhh a heart.........so that's why luhan really like this cake...............It has a heart inside of it" hyojin was amuzed and keeps on smiling and then she proceed on eating

_______________________________________________________

after eating, they both walked in the park

hyojin:"i remember the last time we came here..........." they sat to where they studied before

chanyeol:"nado........" chanyeol smiled and looked at hyojin with soft, smiling eyes   "...............aahhhh hyojin...........let's play kai bai bo again"

hyojin:"again??? wae???"

chanyeol:"It's boring ok??.......yah " grabbed hyojin hand, saying that he really wants to play kai bai bo " if you win, I have to give you something..........If i win, you should give me something....okey??"

hyojin:"well, fine but.....if i'll lose.....i will give you something not so expensive ok?? XD " both of them laughed

"KAI BAI BO!!"

chanyeol:"scissors"

hyojin:"rock!!!! WWAAHH I win!!!  you have to give me something!!! WAHAHA"

chanyeol:"araseo..............here you go" chanyeol handed many shopping bags of things inside.

hyojin:"are these the................things we bought earlier???" chanyeol didn't say a thing. he just smiled

chanyeol:"last game of kai bai bo" hyojin still was clueless

"kai bai....................bo"

hyojin:"rock........."

chanyeol:"paper......." chanyeol smiled and went near hyojin and hugged her . "paper, covers the rock...........you lose.........and.......i win" hyojin was just there, all frozen.

998873_3202216231591_971691293_n.jpg