Will you believe me?

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hey, Jinri…” Sungyeol beamed as he appears beside her.
                Jinri was busy with her note. She was trying to solve the math equation that their teacher had given them before the class dismissal.

                She stopped for a moment and looked up. “Oh… Sungyeol-sshi…” Then she continued solving again then speaks as she writes. “Do you need something?”

                Sungyeol pulled out the chair right beside her and sat. He gazes at what Jinri was doing “Nothing… I just thought of going here. Is that bad?”

                Jinri looked at him. “Oh c’mon… don’t joke. Really, why are you here?”
                Sungyeol didn’t dare to look back at her. Instead, he just focused his sight at her note. “I just told you… It’s just nothing. I just thought of coming here. Anyway, what is that?” he points out at her note.

                “Pssh…” Jinri did make face. “Trying to change the topic…”

“Huh? What topic?” Sungyeol acted as if he’s so naïve.

“Aish! Anyway, I’m just trying to solve Mr. Lee’s math equation…” She said. Sungyeol just nodded and mumbled, “Oh… I see…”

                “Wait, It’s already break time right? You are now supposedly at the cafeteria…” She said.

                “Tss… I don’t want to eat. I’m on a diet you know…” he joked.

               Jinri laughs and slapped playfully his arm. “You looked too malnourished now you know! Do you think you look y? Tss…” She teased, rolling her eyes.

                “Hey! I’m not malnourished! And yes… I know I’m y…” He stuck out his tongue at her.

                 “Malnourished!” She continued to mock as she continued with her solving.

                 “No!”

                “Yes!”

                 “No!”

                “Yes!”

                 “No!”

                  Suddenly, Jinri abruptly stood up and shouted, “Yes!” but before Sungyeol could ever reply, “I’m already done!”

                  Oh heck… she was just finished with the solving thingy. Awkward? Weird? Aish… Whatever…

                  Jinri stuffed her things inside her bag. And as she finished, she quickly slung the strap of her bag onto her shoulder, ready to go.

                  “Hey wait!” Sungyeol hollered.

                  Jinri stopped and looked at him.

                 “Where are you going?” he asked.

                 “Cafeteria?” If you thought that she was asking him… well, no. She was just acting playful.

                 “Wait for me… I want to go there too. I suddenly feel hungry…” He goes to his seat and grabs his bag. Jinri continued to walk out of the room without Sungyeol on her side.

                And so, he runs after her.

 

 

              As Sungyeol, together with Jinri, entered the crowded cafeteria, he suddenly saw Aera and Minhee together with Myungsoo.

             Oh wait! Is that really Myungsoo? Since when did they eat together? And wow huh! They were even sitting right beside each other.

              Just… WOW.

             Jinri was scanning the whole dining hall. She was feeling very hungry already but how will she get her food if the counter was very packed? Oh gosh… her stomach was growling for food now…

             “Hey…” Sungyeol elbowed her, gaining her attention.

             “Mmm?”

             Sungyeol points at a certain direction. “Do you see that?”

             Jinri squint her eyes. She cannot see that clearly what Sungyeol was pointing at. There were too many students passing by in front of them plus, it was quite far distance from their spot to the place where Sungyeol was pointing.

            “What’s that?” She asked.

             “Don’t you see Aera and Minhee with Myungsoo?”

             Jinri looked at him. “What? Aera and Minhee? Together with Myungsoo?” She can’t believe what she thought she just heard.

            “Yeah! They were all together…”

             Without any hesitation, as quick as it is, she grabs her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter