Now or Never

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               “You seriously look love sick, Minhee” Jinri commented as she watched Minhee packed up her things inside her bag. Obviously, it was about time of class dismissal now. And Jinri happen to catch up with her best friend right in time before the girl could left the room. The effect of being a slow poke turtle just really gives others the benefits not to rush over like a weirdo running man.

               “What love sick are you saying? I’m not, okay? Just worried sick about the fact of how will I talk to the damn guy when he’s obviously getting rid of me every time he see my face. It was like I have a contagious disease. He doesn’t even attended the afternoon classes,” She vaguely frown at that.

               “Too bad…” Jinri commented sympathetically. “The boy really seems scared now with the tiger that he even ditched school,” she tried to joke, to at least lighten the pressure being put up with the girl but still, seems no effect at all since Minhee just deeply sighed. “But well, you could just ask for his best friend’s help. That would do since I obviously don’t have anything to do with your man,” Jinri suggested as she shrugs. She doesn’t actually know if that was a good idea. It just came all of a sudden. It wouldn’t hurt to try, at least?

               Hearing that, Minhee’s downfall façade seems to rise up. She doesn’t even notice the last terms of what Jinri just have said. Why didn’t she realized that earlier? She totally forgot about Sungyeol. Oh gosh! Now she just really have to thank her best friend for reminding her of that.

 “You’re the best!” Minhee beamed all of a sudden. Jinri was flabbergasted at that. She seems like she totally has no idea. Was it really a good idea? But the next thing that she just knows was that Minhee was already choking her to death.

               “M-Minhee… I can’t… I can’t b-breathe…” Jinri struggled to get out of Minhee’s tight hug.

               “Oh!” She quickly let go of her best friend realizing that she was being too animated already. She let out a light chuckle. “Sorry…”

               “You’re weird…” Jinri commented as she shook her head with an amused look.

 

 

               “Hey,” Minhee approached as she pulled out the chair in front of Sungyeol and sat.

               “Oh, Minhee?” He stopped from reading as he looked up at her. “What brought you here?”

               They were at the library that moment. After looking everywhere, Minhee happen to found Sungyeol just there. Fortunately, he was all alone. She was so tense at first. She was even thinking of some good act in case Myungsoo was with his best friend. Maybe it was just really her luck right that time. It was really a good thing that he was not there. Her panicky nerves seems to subside.

               “Uh,” She kind of paused, looking elsewhere. She was a little hesitant. Oh gee! Am I really going to say this now? She thought. “Do you… Do you know where… he is?”

               “He?” Sungyeol raised a questionable eyebrow. Seems like he didn’t catch up the idea that fast.

               “Him.” She repeated, trying to send the actual message without telling his name too directly. She just can’t really let go of her ego that easily. Not very soon.

               “Oh!” Sungyeol beamed getting the idea now. “You mean that bastard?”

               And Minhee’s eyes went slightly wide at that as her jaw faintly dropped. She didn’t actually thought that Sungyeol will address his very best friend like that. It was surprising!

               “Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter