I want you~

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

                “Okay class, we’re gonna have your permanent seating arrangement now for the whole year. Please comply okay?” Mrs. Song announced.

                Most of the students groaned. They are complaining that they were already very comfortable with their seats and that they didn’t want to transfer to another chair anymore.

                But teacher Song insisted that they should have a permanent seat plan. Whether they like it or not, they have to transfer to another seat and be seated with whom they didn’t want to sit down with.

                It was for their sake too, Mrs. Song said. If they sit with whom they are sitting with now, they would have just probably create a noise and it will just disturb the whole class.

                So, they should sit with whom they didn’t want to take a sit with to avoid being talkative.

                Teacher Song already started the seating arrangement. Each student unwillingly transferred from one seat to another.

                By the middle of the arrangement, Minhee’s name was called. She stared at Mrs. Song, waiting for what the teacher is going to say.

                “Ah! My mistake Ms. Yoon Minhee but you’re going to stay there. You’re not going to transfer to another seat anymore…”

                Minhee was very delighted. She was jumping in ecstasy mentally. Yes! No need to change seat anymore. Now, she’s just wishing that Aera will just stay with her too.

                But to her disappointment, Aera’s name was called. Her victory party inside her head cut abruptly. Oh men….

                “Ms. Yang Aera, please seat there beside Mr. Gong Chansik….”

                Aera stood and obeyed teacher Song whole-heartedly. On Minhee’s part, it was like her whole lot world crashed down and will never be put right again. Ugh…. No….

                Minhee watched Aera melancholically as she stood to transfer to the seat where teacher Song had assigned her. Aish… Who’s going to seat with her now?

                Right after then, Myungsoo’s name was called. He didn’t look up. He was busy doodling with the back of his notebook. It was just some of his nonsensical doings when his bored.

             “Mr. Kim Myungsoo?” teacher Song once again called him.

              This time, it was louder than the first one. It was now loud enough for that Jerk L to hear. “Oh! Yes songsaenmin?”

              Minhee didn’t ever think that Myungsoo is going to seat beside her. She was just very shocked when she heard Mrs. Song.

             “Mr. Kim, you are going to seat beside Ms. Yoon…”

              Myungsoo grinned widely. He really likes it. It was going to be a lot fun. They were not just classmates; they were SEATMATES as well now. Oh yes!

              But on Minhee’s side, oh no! It can’t be! No way! No way! They can’t be seatmates! It was just going to be a world war 3. They will just fight against each other. No…

               Myungsoo picked up his bag and was about to walk towards her but all of a sudden, “Excuse sonsaengnim!” Minhee interrupted.

                “Yes Ms. Yoon Minhee?”

               “Can I just uhm… seat with Gongchan?”

               “Why? Don’t you see? I already assigned Aera there…”

                “But songsaengmin, if Myungsoo and I seat together, we’re just going to fight…” She tried to reason out; hoping for some hope that teacher Song will allow changing seats all over again.

               “And why are you going to fight?”

                 Before Minhee could ever speak again, Myungsoo already speaks. “No songsaengnim. She was just lying. Of course we’re not going to fight. That’s a lame reason right? Why will we fight? For what?”

                 Here’s the wise Kim Myungsoo again…

               “What?! I’m not lying!” Minhee quickly defended. “We’re definitely enemies since first year songsa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter