Nappeun Yeoja, Nappeun Namja

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                After that punching incident, no one dared to speak. Silence filled the atmosphere inside the room. It lasts for almost an hour. But Minhee was not bothered at all. She actually likes it. Finally, for once, Myungsoo didn’t bug her any longer.

                But, there’s this thing inside of her that frets her. It was like a hint of unknown thing. It was like for once, she felt it. She felt incomplete. Some part of her was like missing and she didn’t know what it is.

                Myungsoo, on the other hand, was feeling slightly pissed off. He didn’t expect that Minhee will actually do that to him and for worse, her punch was utterly strong that the pain on his jaw was not going away.

 

                “Did you really do that Minhee?” Gongchan asked in disbelief. It was another day for school now. They were at the canteen, having a break.

                “Yup! I did.” Minhee casually answered.She took a bite on her own sandwich after then.

                “Woah! You’re unbelievable girl!” Aera commented. “I can’t believe you really did that to him. Nappeun yeoja… Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

                “Yah! Don’t say that!” Minhee shrieked. “I may be the bad girl here right now but… for goodness sake! He’s the one who made my life worse for almost 2 years now! He‘s a nuisance in my life! He just deserves that punch!” she then sulkily crosssed her arms.

                “Yeah… you have a point but, just come to think of it huh! What if he got injured? Who’s the one to blame? Of course it will be you! You’ll just put yourself into a bigger trouble if something happened to him. You’re lucky and he’s safe…” Jinri said in a scolding manner.

                Minhee felt bad about that. She ducked down her head. Realization splashed over her. “I’m sorry…” she murmured.

                “Don’t say that to us! Say that to him!” Jinri irately said.

                Minhee’s eyes were starting to water now. She’s already on the verge of crying.

                “Hey, calm down Jinri! Don’t be like that to Minhee!“ Gongchan abruptly scooted right next to Minhee when he sensed her. He slung his arm around her shoulder and his other free hand soothed her left arm for comfort.

                Jinri let out a frustrated sighed. “Okay… I’m sorry… I just only didn’t like that thought, Minhee punching a person even if it’s still her most hateful person. I just don’t want her to be into a bigger trouble…”

                “We understand you Jinri but next time, at least control yourself. Don’t yell on Minhee like everything was her fault…” Aera said.

                “I’m sorry…” Jinri murmured as she looked at the cold ground.

                “Don’t say that to us! Say that to Minhee!” Gongchan said, repeating what Jinri said just earlier.

                Jinri looked up and walked over to Minhee. “Min?” The said girl looked up, their gazes met. “I’m sorry for yelling at you. I should’ve not done that… You know… I just don’t want you to be into a bigger trouble. I cannot take that.  I’m really sorry…”

                “It’s okay Jin. I understand you. You don’t have to apologize. I know I did wrong….” Minhee said, trying to smile to ease the guilt that was building inside of Jinri.

                Jinri returned the smile and her eyes started to fill up with tears. She quickly hugged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter