She's Coming Back

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Soon after Minhee came back at the school yard where she last left Myungsoo, she founded the place empty. She glanced from her left to right but she failed to see the certain person she was looking for. She tried to roam around for a bit more, glancing back and forth, but there’s no really sign of Myungsoo.  At that, she stomped her foot towards the nearest trash bin and harshly threw the blueberry juice in can that she was holding that time. What a waste of effort! Dammit! She bitterly thought.

For goodness sake, she gave all her effort to find that kind of juice that Myungsoo wanted. She arrived at their school cafeteria and immediately looked for it but she ended up seeing nothing. Then, she quickly sent Myungsoo a text message telling him that there’s no juice such as the flavor he wants. She suggested other flavors that were available but Myungsoo remained stubborn. He told her that he only want a blueberry juice. Only that! And she cannot come back until she already had one in her hand.

Minhee was about to decline his command and just ignore his text when her phone beeped again signaling that there’s a new message. Seeing Myungsoo’s name again on the screen of her phone, she thought it was just an order for the umpteenth time. She contemplated whether to read the message or not. But before she knew it, she was already reading the message he sent. In the end, it was just a following message telling her the same threat he used to make Minhee followed his every order.

With that, she didn’t think anymore. She just quickly run off of the school and headed straight to the nearest grocery market to buy that certain juice that Myungsoo badly wants. Even though she was not allowed to go out yet of the school, she still did the forbidden thing of not going pout until all classes are over. She even tried to get rid of the security guard when the latter was about to stop her. She tried all her best to get out of the school and be in the nearest grocery immediately.

When she reached the nearest market, panting so hard, she ended up very upset. The market was closed. On the signboard hanging on the closed doors, it was written that the operation inside the market was temporarily closed. With that, leaving no other choice, she quickly runs again to the next grocery store which was a bit far already. The travel time was about 20 minutes if you’re not going to take a cab or bus or any transportation vehicle.

Aish!!!! I hate this! I don’t want to do this! But I can’t do anything about it now that he already knew my biggest secret! That freak…. Why making my life so miserable?

 

 

 

 

I wonder where were that girl is already. Hmmmm….. Did she already figure it out? Myungsoo thought with a light smug grin plastered on his face.

It wasn’t his plan at the first place. Truthfully, he was still thinking for a better punishment that morning when he was on his way to school. He has no idea yet how his so-called rule no.8 will gonna work. Just until he walked pass the closed grocery market, a fictional light bulb lit up in his head.

He noticed that the market was temporarily close and so, his favorite juice favorite juice just suddenly popped up in his head. He knew that there’s no such drink like that in their school, the possible thing that will gonna happen next is Minhee would run up to the nearest grocery store which was the store he was currently at. But because it was closed, the very last choice is the next market which was quite far already.

Thereafter, a plan was already formed in his head. That’s how fast he is to think of a set up when it comes to tricking people mostly when it comes to Minhee.

 

 

 

 

Great! Myungsoo beamed as he glanced on his wrist watch and found out that it was already 30 minutes passed since Minhee left the area. Now, time to leave this place! He stood up and coolly walked off the school yard h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter