The Deal?

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Minhee was trying to run so fast, far enough from Gongchan. She was like trying to run for her life. Though she was just a girl, still, no one can underestimate her.

                She has brain and beauty (but not that she’s the perfect term of a goddess. It’s just that her beauty is very natural). She’s very well with sports too. Track n’ field and badminton are her specialties.

                There’s no doubt now why Gongchan cannot even get her. She’s a runner. Although the boy is fast enough, the girl is just really flexible and can endure that very tiring running that’s why he can’t even catch up with her.

                “Y-YAH!!! Minhee-ah!!!” Gongchan hollered as he runs continuously after her. He was very tired now. He’s hoping that Minhee would listen to him and will just stop running.  It was like he was just going to faint any minute from now if he didn’t stop. He cannot even breathe well now.

                “No Channie! Get me if you can!” She hollered back as she stopped for a while just to do merong. And after, she continued running again.

                Man! This girl seems like she’s not getting tired at all! Can you believe it? With that petite body o f hers, who would ever think that she has a strong lungs that she can endure this? Just... wow!

                “Aish!!!” Gongchan muttered, slightly frustrated now. “I’m so tired now!! I cannot take it any longer!!! Minhee-ah!!!! Just stop!!! Please!!!!” He cries.

                He really wanted to stop now and just slouch down to a random place and just relax but, he just can’t. He knows that Jinri and Aera are still running as well. And of course, those two girls, for sure, they’re very worn-out already as well.

                  All in his mind right now is just to get Minhee, the stubborn girl, and get this running thingy over.

 

 

                “Hey!” Sungyeol hissed as he elbowed Myungsoo who happened to be having a little business with his phone.

                The latter looked at him, bored. “What?”

                “Look! Is that Minhee and Gongchan?” Sungyeol pointed at the two of you from the very far end of the corridor.

                Myungsoo’s eyes followed the direction where Sungyeol is pointing at. “Why are they running?” He slightly frowned. “Are they nuts?”

                The two boys were actually walking at the hallway when they happen to see Minhee and Gongchan running like practically, trying to chase the girl.

                When Minhee was almost nearing the said two guys, they basically stopped. And right when Minhee was just about to run pass them, out of the blue, she just stopped.

                It’s not that she noticed neither them nor whatsoever. She stopped because SOMEONE stopped her.

                Well, Myungsoo just practically grabbed the back collar of her uniform and casually pulled her back in a one swift move.

                Wow! That easy? How’s Gongchan for giving too much effort? Poor…

                “Hey! Where do you think you’re going huh? Why are you two running like some sort of idiots?” Myungsoo snapped referring to Gongchan who happened to slow down his pace when he saw what happened there.

                “Yah! What’s your problem Mister Kim Myungsoo, huh?” She shrieked.

                “Hey Minhee-sshi… just relax… your heart!” Sungyeol joked.

                Myungsoo seemed not affected at all. “It’s okay Sungyeol…” he said before turning to her. “I don’t have any…” he nonchalantly said. “You, what’s your problem?”

                “Minhee-ah… finally!” Gongchan exclaimed in relief as he reached the three of you and panted. He turned to Myungsoo. “Thanks L-sshi!” He muttered.

                “Thanks for what?” Myungsoo tilted his head in confusion.

                “For stopping Minhee. You know… this girl is really something…” Gongchan eyed Minhee in a teasing manner. “She won’t even listen to just stop. Stubborn girl… Tsk!”

                Myungsoo chuckled at that. “Ha! Ha! Yeah! True! She’s obviously a hard-headed girl!”

                “Speaks the one who’s not…” She murmured as she rolled her eyes. She then shot the two boys daggers.  “Aish! So now you two are merging now for teasing me, huh?!”

                Well, basically, Myungsoo and Gongchan are not enemies but they are not friends either. They’re just okay. They have no any issues between them. So yeah! That explains everything.

                The said two boys laughed a little at her. “No! Of course not! It’s just really fun to tease you! You look cute!” Gongchan said with a smile.

                “Yeah… whatever!” she just mumbled rolling her eyes in annoyance.

                “Hey! I’m here! I’m not a ghost…. Hello!” Sungyeol suddenly snapped gaining the attention of the three.

                These three hens won’t even notice him. It’s like they already forgot him. Does his existence there aren’t visible? Is he INVISIBLE?

                “Oh! Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter