Just Two Hours

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Aera! Where’s Minhee?” Jinree asked anxiously.
                She was at their school library now. Sungyeol sent her all the way from her house throughout the school.

 After sending her there, he immediately leave and went home too because his Mom contacted him saying that she needs him.

                So now, Jinri was asking where Minhee is. She was looking around for her but Minhee’s presence was nowhere to be seen.

 Aera told her that she needed her help about Minhee but, where is Minhee? Did something happen to her? No. That’s impossible…

                “She’s at the faculty room talking to Mrs. Song…” Aera told her.

                “Eh? What is she doing there?” Jinree was confused. She didn’t understand why the girl was there.

                Minhee doesn’t always go there actually. She just comes there whenever she needed something very important. Or when Mrs. Song just needed her to do some task or… when something had happened.

                “Actually… Uhm… She and Myungsoo… they fought again… Luckily, the guidance counselor didn’t saw them…” Aera said. She was a bit hesitant to say it at first because she knows that Jinree will not like what she was going to say.

                And true. It was lucky for Myungsoo and Minhee that the guidance counselor didn’t saw them because if not, they will be in REALLY big trouble.

                “Huh? What? Why? What happened?” Jinree became a bit paranoid. What the heck are they! Why did they fight again? Aren’t they getting tired of it?

                So Aera told her the whole story. How it did begun until how it ended being caught by their class adviser―Mrs. Song.

               

 

                “You two! Why do you always fight?” Mrs. Song yelled. She was very angry at the moment. She can’t stand it any longer.

                She always sees them bicker inside the classroom. They were like cat and dog. At first, she thought that their quarreling wasn’t really serious at all.

                There’s a possibility that Myungsoo was just teasing her and Minhee was just really reacting like that. What she didn’t know is that since first year high school they were always like that, arguing terribly.

                Now that she already saw what happened back at the library, she has to do something about it now.

                “Songsaengnim… I’m very sorry. Jeongmal jeongmal mianhae…” Minhee apologized. She was looking down. She can’t look at Mrs. Song at the moment.

She was feeling very embarrassed about of what had happened and was very sorry at the same time.

                “jeongmal nado mianhae songsaengnim…” Myungsoo apologized as well. He was looking down too. He can’t look at Mrs. Song straight in the eye. Like what Minhee was feeling at the moment, he does too.

                “I don’t really understand why you two always fight. And what you did back at the library wasn’t really good. You only did not just disturb the other students there that were studying. You two made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter