He's A Wise Freak

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

                “Hey!” Minhee called out for Myungsoo.
                “What?” the latter asked bored.

                “It’s only 15 minutes left before this detention ends. Look, there’s no progress with us. Remember? Mrs. Song told us that we have to make up and fix this problem between us? If we’re not able to accomplish that, she’ll gonna extend this detention…” Minhee said.

                “So? What are you trying to say then?”

                “What I’m trying to say is that we have to act and pretend like we’re okay already! I want to get out of here now and I don’t want this detention to have an extension. It ! Err...”

                “What if I don’t want to?” Myungsoo nonchalantly blurted out.

                “What?!” Minhee yelled as she abruptly stood on her seat. She cannot believe what she thought she just heard.

                “You heard me. I said what if I don’t want to?” Myungsoo repeated still, in his very cold tone and look. It was written all over his face that he doesn’t give a damn about anything except if it’s very interesting and catchy.

                “Damn!” Minhee murmured exasperatedly. She looked at Myungsoo with an awful pair of eyes. “Are you for real, huh? Don’t you want to get out of here? What?!”

                “Will you just please don’t freak out first? You’re irritating me!”

                Minhee almost choked on that. Like… WHAT? “What did you say?” She then rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Wow huh! So what do you think are you doing to me? Making me HAPPY all these past 2 years, huh? Wow! I can’t believe you Kim Myungsoo!”

                “Tss! Don’t forget missy, it was not my fault. It was your fault! As far as I remember, I am nothing but nice when we’ve first met but what? You were so wicked towards me. And you still ARE up to now.”

                “Ah! So you’re mad at me, huh? Is that so? What are you trying to say then, that it all started because of ME?” Minhee angrily snapped as she pointed to herself.

                “Yup! Definitely!” Myungsoo casually exclaimed.

                “Gosh! I really hate you! You’re so G-R-R-R! Grrr!!” Minhee growled angrily.

                Myungsoo just smirks. “Whatever!”

                “Aish!!!” Minhee exasperatedly ruffles her hair. “This arguing will not lead us to something! This is just nonsense!”

                “But you started this…”

                “Will you just shut up?!”

                Myungsoo just shrugs.

                “So….” Minhee took a deep breath first. “For the very last time Mister, will you please just cooperate with me? I want to get out of this freaking room already! So just please! Just please!”

                Myungsoo dispassionately glanced at her. “Why would I?”

                “Oh my! Please! I’m already begging you to cooperate with me! Don’t you want to get out of here too, huh?”

                “Of course I want to! But give me 10 good reasons first why I should cooperate with you! Will it benefit me for good? C’mon! Give me 10! Just 10.” Myungsoo demanded as if he was some sort of a boss.

                “What?! Just 10?! You think that’s not huge? Gosh!  Is that even really needed? Is getting out of here not enough for a GOOD reason, huh?”

                Myungsoo just casually nodded.

                “Aish!!! Will you just please don’t make this hard for me? You’ll just have to act! Don’t make it a big deal! Acting is just very simple! Duh!”

                Myungsoo straightened himself from his seat and held out his forefinger in front of him. “Take note of this missy! I am the one and only Kim Myungsoo the Great and you cannot just told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter