First meeting

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2010

                “Minhee-ah…” Jinri cried.
                She was tugging on Minhee’s arm as they walked through the bus stop. For the entire time―since Minhee woke up until now―she was not still talking to Jinri. She was still pissed off with her.

                And so, Jinri was trying to chase her.
                “Minhee-ah… Aren’t you going to talk to me forever?” She uttered sadly. Minhee didn’t answer but remained silent. She was still wearing her poker face. She didn’t even dare or try to look at her. It was like she was acting like Jinri was not around.

                Jinri just ducked her head down and felt very sorry about of what she did earlier this morning. She was not mad at Minhee for ignoring her all the time like she was not with her.

                She understands her bestfriend very well. Come to think of it, who would not be pissed off when someone ruined your deep slumber? You know… Just bother her all the way you wanted when she’s awake not when she’s having a siesta.

                Although they were bestfriends, of course, there are times too that they are being cold towards each other because of some certain matters between them two.

                And soon, the two of them arrived at the bus stop. The bus came quick too. They hopped in and sat together.

                Well, Minhee chose to seat near the back of the bus―where there are lots of vacant seats. She didn’t mind about Jinri. She didn’t even tell her to seat with her. It’s just Jinri who decided to sat there beside her.

                Jinri didn’t care if Minhee was still pissed off with her. She was not going to give up easily.

                “Minhee-ah……….. Minhee-ah………. Please…….. Forgive me now….. Please please please……….” Jinri continued to plead for her forgiveness.

                Minhee can’t take it any longer. Jinri’s repeated words since now and then really irks her already. “Aish….” She finally looked at her, feeling irritated. “Please, stop it Jinri… Shut it and wait until I cooled up my mind. Stop bothering me for now…” then she looked away again―at the window.

                “But―” Jinri was about to complain more but she just stopped, not wanting Minhee to be more annoyed with her than what she was already.

 

 

                After 20 minutes bus ride, they arrived now at their school. They are supposedly being happy right now because it was their very first day in high school and the very first day to a different school. They are supposedly feeling excited but… not.

                Minhee walked in as she got off of the bus. Jinri then followed behind.

*I should just really wait until she cools down. I might just cause myself into a bigger trouble with her if I still continued to plead and bother her…* Jinri thought, feeling sad.

She really wants her bestfriend now, her bestfriend that smiles every day, which was very cheerful all the time, which was too talkative, she misses her so much though it was just quite some time that had passed since Minhee gave her cold treatment.

Jinri stopped halfway and gazed at Minhee as she continues to walk away. Jinri sighed deeply and straightened herself, nodded and tries to smile even if it was just a force smile. She just did it to gain some strength and encouragement.

And then she follows Minhee again.

 

 

             Myungsoo was chitchatting with Jaeho―a friend of him. They were both laughing because of some certain foolish reason.

             The both of them was walking at a corridor and was about to take a turn to another hallway of the school building when unexpectedly, Myungsoo bumped to someone.

             The two of them halted, flabbergasted. For worse, Myungsoo was holding a cup of hot coffee. So now, that hot coffee splashed onto that someone whom he bumped with.

             “YAH!!!” The person yelled angrily, eyes were very dreadful.

             “Please look where you were going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter