Telepathy

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Minhee and Gongchan was walking down the Gangnam Boulevard. They were already on their way home when someone’s stomach suddenly broke the silence that were actually surfacing them. It was loud, too obvious that the person was really hungry at that certain moment. Whose tummy could be it? Mmm…

               The two automatically faced each other as they both stop from walking. “Is it you?” They both asked at one fell swoop. And just like fate, another growl of stomach arrived on the scene. With that, the two broke into laughter. They realized that it wasn’t just one, but two! Both of them were actually hungry! It was they’re tummies who rumble in perfect unison! No wonder now why it was loud enough.

               “That was pretty funny!” Minhee said with a little chuckle. “I think we need to eat now…”

               “Right!” Gongchan abruptly agreed. “So, where are we going to eat? Oh! But wait, is it my treat again?”

               “Well, sad to say but… yes. You know if you didn’t asked me out, I could be at home during this time eating everything I want without even spending money…”

               “Err… right! So where are we going to eat?”

               “I know a simple diner near here. You know they serve the most delicious chicken bulgogi ever! Yay! Let’s go!” And with that, Minhee just run like a very enthusiastic little girl. Well, just by thinking of that, her most favourite food of all, of course, why wouldn’t she feel excited? plus, she’s utterly hungry you know!

               “That girl…” Gongchan just chuckled in amusement.

 

 

               “Oh! It seems like it’s pretty packed in here today. Mmm…” Minhee said as they entered the restaurant that she was saying. Her eyes wandered around. Every corner of the eatery was being occupied by people eating there. She didn’t expect it all. Well, she was actually always there. And every time she was there, the number of people were not that enormous. And today, it was quite a new sight for her.

               “Good evening young lady and young man, need seats for two?” An attendant courteously approached them.

               “Yes,” Gongchan answered with a smile. “Are there any?” He then take a look around. Err… it really seems like every seat is unavailable at the moment. That was what he thought.

               “Uh, there is. But the thing is, the table is actually for four persons. And that table is being occupied by a couple. If you wouldn’t mind, you two can share with them. I’m really sorry young man and young lady, that’s the only table that is available for you two…”

               Gongchan turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter