Going To Live Together

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                School was finally over. It was time to get home already and Minhee was really excited about it. Why? Well, because she’ll gonna get to watch her most favorite k-drama today.

                “Hey, Minhee-ah! Why are you such in a hurry?” Aera asked as she eyed Minhee confusedly while packing her own things.

                Minhee was actually stuffing all her things now inside her bag and her moves were showing that she was really in a rush.

                The said girl looked up and smiled. “Mmmm…. Nothing!” Minhee exclaimed. “There’s just something at home that I am excited of” she continued.

                Aera was totally bewildered of what the girl was saying. She tilted her head in puzzlement. “…and what is that something then?”

                “Mmm….” Minhee looked up at the ceiling tapping her forefinger on her chin. She pretended to be really thinking.

                Aera just stayed still, not even blinking, not even moving, and not even speaking. She was utterly anticipating for Minhee’s answer. But to her dismay….

                “That’s a secret!” Minhee blurted in a husky teasing manner.

                Aera automatically frowned at that. “Yah! You’re so unfair!” She was really looking forward to Minhee to reveal that SOMETHING but to her disappointment, Minhee just trolled her.

                “Ha! Ha! I’m not!” Minhee stuck out her tongue to Aera.

                “Aish!!!  I hate you!” Aera sulked.

                Minhee eyed her in a smug manner. “Really? But I hardly believe that! You love me~” she singsong.

                Aera quickly furrowed an intimidating eyebrow at her. “Tss! You think I still love you? Not anymore! HMP!”

                “No. Promise. You love me! You just said it!” Minhee continued to mock.

                “Tss! Whatever Minhee! I’ll just go now. Bye!” She said sternly as she grabbed her bag and pretended to leave already.

                Minhee quickly held Aera’s arm as the latter was about to walk pass her. “Yah! We’re supposed to go home together, remember?”

                Aera just rolled her eyes, jerked away her arm from Minhee’s grip and started to walk off.

                “Yah! Aera-ah! Wait for me! I’m sorry okay! Please! Wait!” Minhee hollered as she quickly grabbed her bag and run after her.

                Aera wasn’t really angry nor mad nor pissed off nor what. She was just practically acting. After playing trick on her, nah! It was just right for in return. Hah!

                Aera just smirks as she continuously walk at the corridor. Minhee is such a tease too, but that was cute! She thought.

 

 

               

                “So…. This is now my stop…” Aera turned to Minhee as the bus stopped.
                The said girl pouted sadly. She pretended to be REALLY glum. “Awww… you’re already leaving me…. That’s so sad….”

                She's a crazy girl too, don't you notice? 

                Aera laughs softly at her friend’s childish behavior. She ruffles Minhee’s hair. “Gosh Minhee! You’re so childish!” she teased. “I’ll just go home. It’s not like I’m going out of country. We’ll see each other tomorrow! So... bye! Take care, mmm?” She smiled at Minhee.

                The corner of Minhee’s lips curved upwards right after then. Wow! Is this girl really lunatic? “Okay eomma! Bye!” she teased.

                Aera quickly flicked her forehead for that before hopping off the bus. Minhee instantly glowered at that. Aera was so fast and she cannot even make her repay for flicking her forehead. “Yah!! You’ll gonna pay for it tomorrow!” She yelled through the open window as the bus stated to move ahead again.

                Aera just stuck out her tongue to her and waves. “Aish… that girl…” Minhee mumbled as she leaned back on the backrest of her seat and plugged her earphone on both her ears.

                After some minutes, the bus finally came on her stop. She hopped off happily. She cannot wait to be home now! She cannot wait to see her most favorite actor on her most favorite k-drama now! Kyaa!!

                Minhee’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter