Unknown

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “You are 5 minutes late, missy! As for your first punishment, you have to buy me a blueberry juice, in can. I don’t want any flavor; I don’t want it in bottle or anything. Understand? Now go!”

                That was Myungsoo’s immediate order when Minhee came panting so hard. “So evil!” she murmured to herself as she rolled her eyes. Well, she didn’t mean to be late. Whose fault was it huh? You see, she was not supposed to be here right at this moment. Did he forget already that it was written in their contract that every after break, it is HER time? Time where he’s not allowed to give an order around because she has some very important works to do at the library? So what is this now? If it wasn’t because of his text that has some threats, she won’t be here!

 

                Meet me at the school yard, right now! Be here at exactly 1 minute or else, I’ll tell your mother something about you. I know you’re hiding something to her so, if you do not want your secret to be revealed, be here now. Quick!  -Myungsoo

 

                Because of that, she immediately left her work at the library without any second thought. Of course, she will not allow her secret to be revealed by someone mostly when it’s Myungsoo. It’s her secret! She was already hiding it for some years now. She cannot just let it expose like it was just nothing. If it happens, it would be her biggest sin for her entire life. Ever!

                The thing as well inside her mind was how did Myungsoo get to know that biggest secret of hers? Where did he get that? She tried to recall everything in her mind but she cannot remember anything. She’s absolutely sure that it is only her and Jinri knows the truth.

                Who would it be? Who told him? Or...… did he really know it?

                “Are you saying something there?” Myungsoo asked raising an eyebrow when he heard her muttering something under her breath.

                “Oh! Nothing master, I wasn’t saying something. Maybe you’re just hearing things…” she faked a smile.

                “Oh well, nevermind! So… what are you waiting for? Christmas? I know that Christmas is already nearing but, I want my blueberry juice now, so go!”

                “Well, if you don’t mind, master, the money, please?” She sounds polite as she held out her hand in front of him. But to be real, she was like choking already as she spat those words out of . Well, never in the world she’ll be polite towards him. If it wasn’t because of the stupid contract of theirs, she’ll never be like this, like ever!

 

1.       Be courteous whenever you talk with your master.

 

 

                Myungsoo adjusted up his dark, shiny sunglasses and looked at her hand like it was full of germs or something. “You buy it yourself!” he announced as he put his sunglasses up to his eyes again. “Use your own money, slave!”

                He was comfortably lying und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter