Eavesdropping

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

               Weekend had already passed and was now time for school again. Minhee was at the rooftop alone. She went to school extra early to go there. Why? Because she wanted some peace. Last night was a total disaster. Also, every time she goes to school in the exact time, Myungsoo was always there already to bug her. This time, she made sure that Myungsoo wasn’t on the way to annoy her. Before she went to school, she checked him in his room if he was still sleeping and to her luck, he is.

               It was really peaceful at the apex. From there she can see almost everything: from the students walking down the building, green trees here and there, birds flying freely up in the sky, other establishments and so on and so forth. She was so happy that she finally had the tranquility that she ever wanted. Haay! Why didn’t I realize this place before when I wanted to escape from that annoying piece of jerk? Mmm… anyway, it doesn’t matter anymore. She thought as a smile crept up on her face.

               Out of the blue, the wind blew in a very soothing way. It felt so cool, so relaxing like you were in heaven like everything was fine. Mmm… I love this feeling! She said in her mind with her eyes were close, a smile plastered on her face letting the wind sink in her flawless milky skin and her hair flying gently on her back.

               How she wish she could have just live forever like this. If only that piece of certain thing, or rather, that certain someone wasn’t bothering her mind.  She didn’t want to remember anything. Even though how much she tried to forget, things are still always bugging her mind. It was all in the past, past! Past and present is completely different. But why is she always remembering those things that happened in her past? Why can’t he just live her mind and… her heart?

               She may seem to forget it because of Myungsoo who was always there to irritate and get the heck out of her and Gongchan and her best friend who was always there to make her happy but; the truth is she was still carrying the pain inside her heart all this time.  It was a big burden. Ahh!!! Why are you bugging my mind again? Please, I want to forget about you!!! She screamed at the back of her mind as she shook her head to erase the sudden thought.

               “You seem to be deep in thoughts huh…” Someone suddenly spoke.

               Minhee quickly turned her head to her right when she heard another voice. “Oh! Gongchan, what are you doing here? How did you now I’m here?”

               He leaned against the railings while looking at the scenery. “I don’t know you were here. I’m always here before the classes’ starts. You, what are you doing here?” He then turned to look at her.

               She chuckled before looking at the vista. “Nothing…”

               Gongchan smirks as he turns his sight again at the landscape in front of them. “Don’t lie. Do you now that you on lying? I know you were thinking of him again.”

               “Woah! How could you?” She playfully hit him in the arm. “Of course I’m not lying!”

               “Aish! What was that for?” Gongchan pouts as he rubs his injured arm. “And yes you are!” then he flicked her forehead.

               “Yah! What was that for?” She half yelled with a frown not noticing that she just copied what Gongchan have said just earlier.

               The said guy showed her his famous smug smirk. “That’s what you called re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter