Together

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “What did I told you?” Myungsoo asked sounding like a strict boss with his arms were crossed together glancing on his wrist watch when Minhee came panting. “You’re 1 minute late….” He looked up on her raising an eyebrow “….do you know that?”

                Minhee in air first. She was trying to regain her normal breathing. “Sorry your Majesty but mom made me gone for some errand. At least I tried my best to be here as exact as what you have told me to. So don’t spit that 1 minute late thingy there, okay?”

“Mmmmm…. I’ll think of it!” He said.
“You’ll think of it? What if I punch you right now? Do you think I’ll think of it first?”
“Oh c’mon! There is no way you can do that to your master….” He wiggled his finger in front of her in a playful manner. “One more thing, are you aware that you are talking to me right now?”
“Oh really? Am I?” She acted like innocent. “Then tell me what part of what I just said is very unpleasant to you…”
“Oh look over there! Is that Jinri together with a….. guy?” He suddenly pointed behind her.

                Well, he was just lying. Of course he didn’t saw Jinri. Sometimes, he's being crazy too. You know, he just suddenly acted like that. Heh! Trying to change the topic huh!

                But then, Minhee looked back in astonishment. “Where?” She glanced from her left to right but didn’t saw her best friend. She then whacked Myungsoo’s head.

“Yah! What was that for?”
“That’s for fooling me, you jerk master!”
“Well, it’s not my fault! It is yours. You know me already and you just said it….” He then stood up and leaned in near her ear. “I’m your one and only JERK beloved master!”
Minhee hit him in the arm.
“Yah! Why do you keep on hitting me huh!” Myungsoo complained with a frown.
“That serves you right!” She nonchalantly announced.
“Aish! Whatever!” He then suddenly grabbed her wrist. “Let’s go now!”
“Yah! Where are you taking me?” She immediately whined.
“Just shut up your mouth there, will you? You’ll see that too once we get there…”

                Minhee made a face though Myungsoo was not able to see that reaction of hers since technically, he was walking ahead of her as he keeps on dragging Minhee to somewhere-who-knows.

                After walking for some minutes, they rode a bus and went to a mall. Minhee rant when they arrived at the destination. She said, he could have told her earlier to where they were going. Why was he so secretive? There’s no need to act like they were going to some special place that he cannot tell her where they were going. It’s not like they’re out on a date. Tss!

 

 

 

             “Minhee-ah….” Myungsoo called for her in a normal tone. The said girl put down the item she was checking out and looked over Myungsoo.

“What?” She asked.
“Just come over here for a minute…” He said and she complied.

                Arriving on his side, she saw him glancing at the two items with a confused expression written on his face. But well, she just ignored it like no big deal and just muttered a “What?” on him.

“I can’t choose. They both look so good but I only have to buy one.” He turned his gaze on her. “What do you think is better between these two?”

                She looked at the two items first before glancing up on him. “Do you really need my opinion? I’m just no one but your so-called sla—“

                He cut her off. He didn’t need to hear that. He wasn’t anticipating for that kind of answer. Plus, it doesn’t matter to him if she’s just no one or someone. Because truthfully, what Minhee didn’t know was that she’s someone special for him. But that’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter