Complicated

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               It been days now ever since that restaurant incident had happened. But Minhee still seems to be so furious about it. Wondering why? It was because simply they only didn’t met at that diner but that girl whose name was Eun even dared to come with Myungsoo at her own home and live with them for the mean time. Wow! The guts of that girl! Unbelievable!

               Morning came and Minhee’s alarm clock boomed in her ears reason for her to wake up already. She reached for it and stopped the noisy ringing. Thereafter, she slumped back on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She still can’t forget the whole happening that night. It terribly bugs her mind. She doesn’t even understand herself too why this bothers her that much. The only thing she knows was that she utterly doesn’t like that girl. And what made her more irate was she accepted that girl’s offer.

               Oh gosh! Why did I agreed to that absurd offer of that girl again? Aish!!!!

 

Flashback

               “So… uhm… What’s your na—“ Eun was about to ask but Minhee cut her off quickly by saying her name with a nonchalant façade. “Oh right, Minhee. So uhm...”

               Before she could ever continue, Minhee already interrupted her again. Her temper was getting to its point. “Aish! Can you just get to the point already? Stop the nonsense pause!” she then madly leaned back to her chair with cross arms as she looked somewhere else.

               Myungsoo scoffs with a smug smirk. “A little too enraged, are we?”

               Minhee just rolled her eyes. ”Whatever! Just spill it out so that we can go home already…”

               Eun, being the nice girl she was, just smiled, just like her usual self. “Next weekend, the four of us will go on a double date.” And there she said it without having any pause.

               Minhee’s eyes automatically went wide at that. WHAT? What did she said again? Did I heard it right? Astonishment were written all over her face. This girl’s really something huh! Minhee just said ‘just get to the point’ and she really did! She was even surprise at that sudden announcement.

               But of course, it wasn’t just her who were shocked. Gongchan and Myungsoo was too! They didn’t expect it at all. Not even Myungsoo has the knowledge about this. He was really surprised too!

               “Gosh Eun! What are you saying?” Myungsoo demandingly asked.

               Eun just smiled. She was just relax as ever. “You heard it right, oppa. We’re going on a double date next weekend. I know it would be fun!”

               “No! I’m not agreeing to this.” Minhee sternly said.

               “Just so you know guys, I’m not asking for your permissions, alright? I’m just letting you guys know that us four will go on a double date next weekend.” She said as polite as possible. “You’re not scared or something, aren’t you miss Yoon Minhee?” She was smiling, yes. But to Minhee, it was like it was just for show, like that smile means something like she was trying to dare her.

               Is this girl challenging me? Well, two can play this game! Minhee thought as she straightened herself. “No I’m not.” She announced with a raise brow. “Why would I be scared? If that’s what you want then let’s have fun! I’m on!” She emphasized.

               At that, Myungsoo smugly grin. He may be surprised about this double date thingy and all but he knows, he has this feeling that Eun is up to something. Just instincts you know!

               “So we’re settled then.” She stood up from her seat with a nice smile. “So, let’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter