Now's the Time

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    Minhee was so confused. Her head was full of question marks. What did he mean don’t regret? What the hell is this guy saying? Is this one of his game again? What?!

                “What?! I thought you wanted to know the reason?”

                “Yeah! But what the hell are you saying… don’t regret this by the end okay?” she mimicked making facial expressions.

                Myungsoo didn’t respond. He just stared at her with a smug smirk plastered right on his face. Suddenly, Minhee felt uncomfortable. She has no clue what’s going on inside the jerk’s head. She cannot take how Myungsoo’s eyes were glued intently at her too. This feeling was so edgy yet, irritable.

                “H―hey! Wh― what are you thinking huh?” She asked, stuttering.

                “Do you really want to know huh?” he leaned in closer to her face.

                Oh goodness gracious! What is this guy? What kind of voice does he have? Did it really have to be that darn y like he was trying to seduce her? Huh?

                Minhee was keenly looking straight at his own dark orbs. She cannot blink. Her heart just started to beat fast for some unknown reason. What the hell is happening to her?

                She gulped and blinks. “Ju―just spit it out will you?” She feels like she wanted to move away from him but she can’t. Something was like holding her tightly… like she just freezes.

                Myungsoo smirks. “I………” he then took a step forward. Instantly, Minhee stepped backwards.

                Finally, both of her wobbling legs that cannot budge just earlier suddenly just turns okay. Of course, there was no way she’ll gonna let that jerk be near her one more step closer. No way okay? Maldo andwae!

               But still, her trembling heart was still not in its normal pace. It was still fluttering so fast. She didn’t know what’s going to happen next.

               Myungsoo, continued to step forward and just as the same, Minhee keeps on stepping back. But not when her back already hit the wall. Oh crap! She was now trapped!

              “Y―you know! Step back! This is not a good joke! I’m telling you Mr. Kim Myungsoo! Step back now!” She firmly said. She actually wanted to yell. But just can’t. There’s really something in her that was like controlling her.

              Seriously, what’s happening to her? What the hell is this?

              “What if I don’t?” Myungsoo simply retorted, eyes were fixated sternly on her own eyes.

              Leaving no other choice, she just decided to push him but then, Myungsoo quickly grabbed both of her wrists and pinned it at the wall.

              “Yah! What are you doing?!” She shrieked at him.

               “Where do you think are you going huh?”

                “Just let go will you?”

                “No…”

               “Why are you such a stubborn jerk huh? I said let go! Let go!”

                “Keep on saying that jerk thing and I will really kiss you!” He announced. Seriousness was all his face was showing.

               “What?! Tss!” she rolled her eyes in disbelief. “Stop this will you? This is absurd Mister!” She’s not that crazy to believe him. Kiss her? Seriously? Oh c’mon! What a bluff! “Intimidating me with that silly threat? Are you serious? Hah! Threats are just threats!”

             “What if I move so close like this?” Myungsoo leaned in. Now, their no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter