Antagonism

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Are you for real? Do you really want me to carry all of these freaking heavy grocery bags?!” Minhee screeched in disbelief.

                After their grocery shopping, they went to a coffee shop to drop by for a moment. They had some hot chocolate there to warm up themselves because that morning, it was really cold. Well, Christmas is practically nearing already that’s why.

                Myungsoo was the one who carried the bags at first and Minhee brought the lighter ones. He was being a gentleman at the beginning and then another minute, he was the jerk again. Great! Just great!

                Now, the problem here was his actions were greatly confusing Minhee. She’s supposedly growling and bursting in anger because of his arrogant attitude that he was currently showing. Yes, she’s feeling that way but not pure anymore. There’s a plus already, a very strange feeling building up on her.

                 Look, he was showing his good side now. Ever since they started to live under a one roof, Myungsoo started to show some kindness towards her. But still, the smug side was still there.

                Was he really a good person too? Or he was just acting and it was just part of his game?

                 The heck! Because of this, her feelings started to be all strange now. You know, she hated it when a guy shows all kindness towards her because it only melts her heart. It’s her weakness as well! Another thing, she also hated those guys who were being all mean towards her. It makes her heart turn into a hard stone. She both hated these two, really. Why? Because she was afraid that she’ll get hurt again. She doesn’t want to remember anymore the painful story of her past.

                 Now, this certain guy beside her was giving her both sides: the good and bad. Because of it, she was now having strange feelings. She was not supposed to feel this way!

                 What is seriously happening to her? Did she forget already that Myungsoo was being a Jerk towards her for two years now? That she was badly furious of him that she even made bad curses that that was not even really true? Heck! Where’s the Minhee now that has a heart that seems like an extremely hard rock towards that Kim “Jerk” Myungsoo?

                 “I’m so tired now and my hands hurt now too. Since you are my slave, you have to follow every order that will come from me. Your duty is on from now on, missy!” He said in a mocking manner.

                 Minhee rolled her eyes and just looked at the other direction with her arms were cross over her chest. “Tss! Helping my mom was just an act all this time!” She murmured to herself feeling a bit exasperate.

                 “What? Are you saying something there?” He asked leaning on the table a bit, towards her.

                  Though he has sharp hearing, this time, Minhee made sure that he won’t hear her that clear. And to her luck, she succeeded.

                 “Oh!” she quickly turned her head to face him faking a smile. “Nothing! I was just trying to make sound effects here…” she lied. Well, that was kind of lame, right?

                 “Well, just to remind you slave, it was written in our contract that you must do everything I say and don’t even dare to complain. That’s all!” He grabbed his own cup of hot chocolate and took a sip of it.

                  “Yes your highness, I remember!” She sardonically retorted but in her mind, yes you freak! I do remember that STUPID contract! I don’t even know why I did signed that thing at the first place.

 

 

 

                “Hi Minhee!” Gongchan suddenly popped up behind Minhee hyperactively. The said girl, who was unaware of his sudden appearance, jumped in surprise. She didn’t expect that at all!

                She was sitting at the bench on their school park. She was concentrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter