Her Sudden Arrival

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               It was their last subject now and Minhee was very eager to get this to its end. Why? Because she was literally excited to go somewhere with Gongchan. Even if she didn’t know where they are going, she will come with him no matter what as long as it’s with none other than Gongchan. Besides, he won’t do anything bad, right? She knows him. She trusts him.

               The sound of the clock ticking made Minhee’s keenness bolt up. Every seconds, every minute, every hour, she counts. And now, it was just about 20 seconds left before the bell rings sign that all classes must be dismissed.

               Before anything else, she already fixed her things. She did it so that she won’t have to make Gongchan wait for her. To be true, she wasn’t sure of herself. She didn’t know why she was so enthusiastic about her and Gongchan going to somewhere-who-knows. It wasn’t like he asked her on a date, right? He didn’t either said anything that has to do like going in a date. No hints, right? But all she knows, she was going to spend time with him and only him. And this was what she wants. A date or not, it doesn’t matter.

               10… 9… 8… Minhee mentally started to count on. Even if the teacher in front of them was still discussing, she didn’t give a damn about it anymore. It was like the teacher wasn’t existing. Oh! What a bad student! But, who cares? It won’t hurt anyway. It doesn’t like she does this at all times either so no worries. And so, she just continue. 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2— And when she was about to said the last number, she was greatly cut off by someone. Oh what a nice timing!

               “Yah! I need you to go to the library!” He commanded.

               Minhee automatically frowns at the sight. “And why would I follow you?”

               “Because you are literally my slave and you have to do as I so. Do you forget it already?”

               Minhee just rolled her eyes. “Yeah right! But why, huh? Why in the library? It’s not like you need a book to read. You’re not even studying!”

               Myungsoo coolly stuffed his hands inside his trouser’s pockets. “Well… Mr. Shin told me to get this certain book there and because I don’t feel like doing it, you just go there and get it for me.”

               What a big Jerk! “Aish! Can’t you just do that yourself? I have to go somewhere else today!” She complained.

               “Are you deaf? Didn’t you hear me? I said I don’t feel like—“before he could continue, he was interrupted.

               “Excuse me?” And another voice came upon them.

               “Oh? Do you need something?” Myungsoo nonchalantly asked Gongchan with a cold look.

               “I’m here for Minhee” he said and turned to look at her with a smile. “Are you ready?”

               The corner of Minhee’s lips started to curve up and when she was about to answer him, Myungsoo beat her to it.

               “Sorry bro, but she cannot go anywhere today, her mom just called me and instructed me tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter