Strange Feelings

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                After of their not-so-nice morning together, it was still surprising that they managed to be with each other’s presence, alone. Despite of their cat-and-dog relationship, wow, dealing with each other’s existence would be so hard mostly to Minhee who feels like wanting to kill Myungsoo every minute that passed.

 “Aish!!! I do not actually understand why he has to come with me when I am just going to buy flour at the grocery for eomma. Jerk! ” Minhee murmured to herself exasperatedly as she walks behind Myungsoo.

What startled Minhee out of the blue was that Myungsoo suddenly stopped on his tracks that caused her to bump on his back that seems like a hard wall to her.

“Yah!” She shrieked. “Why did you suddenly stopped?” You could sense that she’s fuming at that moment. She doesn’t understand why all of a sudden he stopped.

“What did you just say, huh?” Myungsoo asked as he turned around to face her.
“I said, why did you suddenly stopped?!”
“No no no… Not that one. The one before that.”
“Huh? What are you saying? I didn’t say anything!”
“Oh c’mon! Don’t deny it anymore. I heard you murmuring something!”

            Minhee then rolled her eyes. “Tss! So you heard it so why do you have to ask me to repeat myself again?”

            “I just want to make sure if I heard it right babe…” He mockingly said.

             Hearing the last word he uttered, Minhee quickly look at him and shot him daggers. “Call me that again and I swear to you, I will really wreck your handsome face even if I’m still your so-called slave!” She raised an intimidating eyebrow at him and crossed her arms over her chest right after then. “Plus… So what? Are you going to kill me now because of what I’ve said? Did that really upset you huh master?!”

             Myungsoo just let out an amuse chuckle. She looks cute!  “Of course not! That would be so easy if I didn’t made you suffer for months”

            “So evil!” She muttered glaring at him.

             “Oh well, let’s just walk together, mmm? It’s too uncomfortable when you are walking right behind me. I feel unsafe for you.” He told her. Well, he was not lying when he said that. He was really feeling dangerous for her.

              Think of it. What if something bad suddenly happen without him knowing? Who knows, there are some bad creatures lurking around. You would not know when they will attack.

               Minhee just rolled her eyes in disbelief. She seriously takes that as a total lie. She believes that there is really no way that he will care for her. She hardly believes his true statement. Maybe it was just some of his ploy again. Maybe he was just playing with her. Who knows?

                “Tss! Trying to change the subject…” she murmured as she looked away.
                Then again, she startled. Something warm, soft and gentle thing landed on her palm. She then quickly glanced on her left hand and saw another hand intertwined with hers.

                  She immediately looked up and saw a smiling Myungsoo. “Yah! What are you doing?” She tried to shook their hands hoping that Myungsoo will let go but to her dismay, not.

                  “Holding your hand I guess?” He innocently smiled at her but Minhee just threw him a daunting look. “And why is that?” She questioned.

                   “To make sure that you will not walk behind your master again” He said.

                  “Aish! No! Stop it! Let go will you?” She tried to break away from his grip but failed to do so. His grasp was tight and strong. But what confused Minhee was that how could he hold her hand like that yet it still feels gentle? How could he possibly really do that? She was very sure that it’s really strong and tight.

                Oh my gahd! What’s happening to me? Am I insane now? This is so confusing! Why all of a sudden? Aish!!!!! It’s so G.R.R.R.! Grrr! She thought.

                 “Let’s go now missy!” Myungsoo suddenly flicked her forehead lightly snapping her back to reality.

                 Minhee flinched at the sudden collision. Thereafter, her eyes immediately darted to the culprit and shot him daggers. “Yah! What was that for?”

                 “You’re zoning out for quite some minutes now. I don’t know what you were thinking and that you almost look lost. “ he told her honestly. “Is there any problem?”

                 Minhee stared at him. There’s no hint of hatred or anger or what in her eyes. In fact, it seems like she was in slight shocked and bewilderment.  She was stunned of him. It seems like it was the very first time that Myungsoo didn’t insult her or make fun her when she zoned out. And what mystified her was the way how he asked her if she’s okay. He sounded really concern for her. It feels like he’s really sincere. And he’s voice, it suddenly sounded different to her ears and she doesn’t know what.

              “Hello? Earth to Ms. Yoon Minhee?” Myungsoo waves his hand in front of Minhee’s face.

               “Oh? Huh?” She blinks.

              “You’re zoning out again” he said. “Are you okay?”

                Was she really zoning out? She wasn’t aware of that, really. She was too absorbed in her own thoughts that deals with him to even notice that she really look lost already.

               “Uh... I…. I was just thinking!” She stuttered looking away. “I’m okay. Don’t worry about me…”

               “You sure?”

                “Yes!” She retorted plainly.

                 “O… Okay!” He sounded not sure of her. Even though he wanted to do the usual things that he always does around her, it seems like it was not the right time for that. Maybe, just this once, he better cool down for a while. He’s sure that there’s really something bothering her and he didn’t know what it is. He wanted to ask her more and know what was really wrong, if there’s any problem but he just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter