How it all started

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 2010

 

                “Jinri?” Mrs. Yoon called out for her. She is Minhee’s mother.
                “Oh, yes aunt Yoon?” Jinri was arranging the plates at the dining table but stopped for a while.
                “Can you wake Minhee up? The breakfast is now ready…” Mrs. Yoon said as she walked towards the dining table with the foods she prepared for breakfast. Jinri smiled and nodded. And with that, she headed upstairs and burst inside Minhee’s room.

                “Minhee!” She exclaimed out loud as she hastily open the door. “Minhee! Minhee!” She cried out more. The girl didn’t seem to be bother by her loud shouting voice so, she run towards Minhee’s sleeping figure and jumped on the bed and shook her numerous times.

                “Yah! Jinri-ah!” Minhee growled as she rashly sat up. She was annoyed. “What the hell? Aish….”

                Jinri was still on the bed. “Tss… what a boorish girl…” she murmured to herself as she shook her head. “Hey! Wake up now girl! Don’t forget, we have school today and take note! It’s our VERY 1ST DAY IN HIGH SCHOOL…” she emphasizes. Jinri just reminded her just in case Minhee forgot.

                Minhee’s eyebrows were meeting awfully. It just really shows that she was utterly annoyed. The heck! She was sleeping peacefully and then Jinri will just burst inside her room screaming and shaking her unflustered body non-stop? Aish… goodness this girl…

                “Yeah! I know that of course but you don’t have to scream and shake me continuously there. You can wake me up in a good way…. Aish…  It really pisses me off you know… Good way to wake up your bestfriend…”

                Minhee rolled her eyes and hopped off of the bed. She wore her slippers and walked outside her room without any care about Jinri and headed downstairs to meet her mom and eat breakfast.

                Jinri knows her well. She knows when Minhee is annoyed; the girl really acts like that. She will just walk out without any second word, without turning back or anything.

                “Oh! Goodmorning my princess Minhee!” Her mom greeted merrily as she saw Minhee entered the dining area/room. She walked a little near to her daughter and stopped at the middle.

                Minhee’s face was as cold as an ice. She didn’t show anything, any expression, any reaction except for that cold one.

                Vice versa, Minhee walked towards her mother and gave her a peck on her cheek. “Goodmorning mom….” She said melancholically.

                Mrs. Yoon already sensed that. “Oh… Someone was annoyed here… what happened? What’s wrong?”

                Minhee didn’t speak anymore. She just went to take her seat. Then, Jinri came after Minhee. “I’m sorry aunt…” She apologized in a guilty tone.

                “Sorry for what?” Mrs. Yoon didn’t exactly know what had happen upstairs but sure, she heard Jinri screaming Minhee’s name but she didn’t thought of anything wrong or bad about that.

                “I screamed and wake up Minhee harshly…” Jinri confessed. “I thought that was the best way to wake her up since she was a big sleepy head… Jeongmal mianhae…”

                Jinri was not teasing Minhee or what. It’s just the way how she describes Minhee, how she sleeps so deeply.

                “Oh… No… No… No… doesn’t be so sorry Jinri-ah… It’s okay… you didn’t really mean that… I understand… but to Minhee… I think you have to convince her… She seems so pissed off right now… You know your bestfriend well….” Mrs. Yoon said as she gave Jinri a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter