Curiosity about their history

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “I think I’m tired now. Let’s go Jinri. I’ll send you home now…”

                Minhee and Jinri continued to stroll around the mall together with Myungsoo and Sungyeol after the two girls finished their frappuccino drinks.

                Minhee didn’t want the two boys to come with them but Jinri insisted that they can come. There’s nothing wrong so what's the reason and why they can’t? Nothing.

                Minhee was so annoyed after then. Her happy quality time with her bestfriend was already ruined. Why in the earth did they have to go with them? Don’t they have anything to do?

                And so, just to get out of this damn thing, Minhee said that she was already tired and wanted to go home now. But, in real, she was really not. Just excuses…

                “Eh? Tired already? But it was just around 4 in the afternoon and we’re just here for 4 hours and now you wanted to go home? Seriously? You’re not like this before. Plus, I didn’t want to go home yet…” Jinri complained acting and pouting like some sort of a little girl trying to beg her mother.

                Yes, true, she didn’t want to go home yet. To add to it, when they were always together―going out and all―sure they got home quite late at night. Seven or eight? Yeah… They have curfew. Six to seven PM, maximum time to stay out at night.

                Wait. What the heck? Is that even cool? Curfew? Oh c’mon… For goodness sake, it’s already 21st century and not some B.C.E (Before Common Era) or whatsoever century.

                “What, I was just really tired… Please… Let’s go now Jinri… I want to go home now…” Minhee begged. She really really wants to go now. If she could only leave her with the two boys, she already did.

                But because she didn’t trust the two and she loves her bestfriend so much to just leave her, she didn’t do.

                “Aish… Okay. Fine. But you’ll send me home alright?” Jinri unwillingly agreed with a little favor.

                Minhee slightly smiled at her. She was now happy that she could now get away from the two boys. Well, it was just really about Myungsoo.

                But then, half of her is not because she knew her bestfriend wasn’t happy and was really not willing to agree with her.

                “Thank you Jinri-ah! C’mon, I’ll send you home now…” She said with a small smile as she enveloped her arms to Jinri’s arm.

                “So... we’re going now. Bye! Thank you for coming with us!” Jinri waved at the two boys. She tried to smile but it was just forced.

                Minhee didn’t say anything. She just bowed and gave them a small smile. A fake one rather. Or maybe, the small smile was true but only meant for the nice guy, Sungyeol, and not to Myungsoo as well.

                “H―hey, wait!”

                Before the tow girls could totally walk away, Sungyeol called out for them. The two girls stopped and spun around.

                Sungyeol run towards them. “Uhm… I was just thinking…” He hesitated at first as he turned to Minhee. “Ah…. Can I…. Can I just… send Jinri home? Uh…. I think that’s guy’s job and not girls… He! He!” he said as he rubs the nape of his neck awakwardly.

                “Oh…” Minhee turned to Jinri. “He offered to send you home. Are you okay with that?” She asked but wasn’t really sure.

                 Minhee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter