What regret?

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Both Myungsoo and Minhee were sitting right across from each other, from one corner of the room to the other end.

                Minhee decided to stay away from L, far enough. She will really not talk to him. There was no way she will talk to the person she hated the most. She’s not that crazy. Duh!

                But, just think of it, she’s too hard-headed and won’t do something unless Myungsoo made the move first.

                So now, Minhee was just trying to read the novel she was currently on. Although it was really hard for her to concentrate at the book she was reading, she really tried her best to appreciate the story. Anger, disappointment, irritation and hatred were running out of her actually.

              *Lucky I have this fiction with me. At least I can occupy myself with it* She just thought.

              On the other hand, Myungsoo was being a bit paranoid. He cannot understand himself too why he was suddenly being like that. But all he knew is that he wanted to talk to her, really. It was just that something was holding him back not to do so.

               *Aish! What to do?! Why can’t you speak to her now? What happened to you Kim Myungsoo? Being weak huh?* he scolded himself inside his mind. He was going crazy. His mind was too mixed up with such things that he cannot manage very well.

               Myungsoo glanced on his wrist watch and saw that it’s been already 20 minutes that had passed since the two hours detention had been started. One hour and forty minutes left and it’s already over.

                *Don’t let this opportunity to just slip away, grab it before it’s too late!* He thought.
                Just right after then, he immediately stood up. *You can do this Kim Myungsoo! You already talked to her before that you can even annoy her even though she was so pissed off. Fighting!*

                He tried all his might to encouraged himself, to make his inside strong.

                Minhee sensed when he stood from his place, from the other corner of the room. But who cares? Did she care? No! He was just worthless. Just don’t waste some effort to look at him. Just ignore him!

                And so, to make it more like his presence wasn’t really there at all, she turned and faced the wall and eyes were still stuck solidly at the book. Her back was now facing Myungsoo.

                Myungsoo stopped half-way when he saw what Minhee did but still, nothing can ever stop him. He was really going to talk to her no matter what. He was really determined. Indeed.

 

 

                ­­"Aera? Jinri?” A voice came up out of the blue. The said girls were talking to each other. They were actually waiting for Myungsoo and Minhee’s detention to end.

                And so, as they heard the voice, they stooped and looked up.

                “Oh! Hi there Gongchan! “ Aera said with a smile as she waves at him.

                “Oh! Why are you still here?” Jinri asked.

                “Why are you still here?” he returned the question. “…and hey! Is that the way how you approach your friend back? Good one huh!” he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter