Friends or Foes?

High School Life With A Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hey! Minhee!” Someone called out from a far. Minhee was walking along the corridor at the second floor of their school building that moment. It was just the very first day of school and she was looking for her homeroom that morning.

               When she heard the voice coming from the back of her, she stopped and unwillingly turned back. She knew very well to whom that voice belongs to. There's no doubt in that.

              “Long time no see huh!” the person beamed as he reached her. He put an arm around her shoulder as if they're pals.

                Minhee’s face expression was just nonchalant like she give no damn at all. But truth is, deep inside, her blood was already boiling in anger. She already knew it would happen. She's expected this beforehand. 

               “What do you want?” she retorted in a very cold manner as she roughly removed his arms off her.
               “Hey, is that the way how you greet back your friend?”
                Minhee raised an eyebrow at him. Like... what? Did she heard it right? “Come again?! Friend?! Oh please Kim Jerk Myungsoo, we are NOT FRIENDS.” She sternly said putting an emphasis on each word she intended for him to take clearly as the day. 
                “Oh well, let’s make it a classmate then. So, is that how you greet back your classmate whom you didn’t see that long?” he teased. He was standing right in front of her with his hands were coolly tucked inside his trousers' pockets and one strap of his backpack hanging on one shoulder.
                “Don’t start with me Kim Myungsoo. Please, this is just the first day of school. Give it a break, can't you? I want to have a peaceful day just FOR ONCE.”
                “What? I’m not doing anything!” he said acting innocent as he shrugs. As if!
                “That’s the point! You’re not doing anything but your mouth spits out a lot of ! It's exasperating you know!” she irritatingly said as turned her back at him, her feet stomping on the ground to each and every step she takes, her pace a little fast, and begun looking for her homeroom assignment once more.

                “Hey!” Myungsoo catches up to her. “So what’s your class section?”

                 “It’s none of your business!”

                 “Oh! Don’t be too cold honey. I’m just asking. That's all.”

                 Minhee stopped and glared at him. “Don’t you dare call me honey again or else I will kill you!”

                 “Oh! Really? You can do that to me? Here then.” he tilted his head to the left and lowered himself a bit. He pointed at his right cheek daring her to punch him.

                He surely is getting to her nerves so badly.

                 Minhee’s jaw clenched. Both her fists curled in a ball and were trembling terribly on her side. She really does want to punch him that certain moment but she can’t. Not that she's afraid or something but, she just won't. Reasons.

                  Myungsoo grinned and straightened himself back on his cool position. “So… you can’t. I know you can’t really do that. I’m really good-looking that you can’t even lay your hand on my handsome face, isn't it right?”

                  Minhee was surely angry like a wolf growling so badly to its prey. But she has to get a good grip of herself. Must maintain her composure before all hell breaks loose.

                  “You know, you’re lucky and there are lots of students around because if not, I might have probably punched you by now and you're crying your sorry over in a corner.”

                   After that, no more word has been heard from Myungsoo. She sent one last look of dagger toward him and walked away.

                
                She was completely enraged of him. Thinking that she's finally got him to stop to whatever he was up to, she felt relieve. Finally some peace, she thought.

                  Moments later, she instictively felt like someone was following her. She stopped on her tracks checking if there is really someone behind her but to no avail, only students walking by the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter