The Final Showdown.

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

The happy couple was walking along the bridge one night, enjoying ice cream. He loved the way she held onto his arm, afraid to let go of him. "So does this mean I can't wear a white wedding dress?"

"I don't really care. You could come for all it matters to me. Just as long as we get married."

"Yah. Pirath Mike Nitipaisulkul! When did you become so open about your ertness?!" She yelled at him. "I swear you and your brother..." she muttered.

"Say that again." Mike said staring deep into her eyes.

"What? That you're a ert??" She asked confused.

"No dummy...my full name. Say it to me again."

"Pirath...Mike...Nitipaisulkul. And soon I will be Mrs. Nitipaisulkul...again. You know this is one freaky story."

Mike laughed. "Besides that last comment. I love the way it sounds...my full name. I'm not just Mike anymore...I have a family. I'm about to have a wife and a possible Mike Jr. or Niddie Jr. I also love the way it sounds coming from your lips." He kissed her. He looked at her, she was deep in thought. "What are you thinking about?"

"If you hadn't been in that car accident...who would I have been with? You or Golf?"

Mike scratched his head, "Me...because I'd probably kick Golf's for you."

Niddie looked at him with an annoyed look, "."

Mike laughed and hugged her, "I thought about that...and I think, we'd still both be fighting for you...to the point that we lose you to Min."

Niddie started laughing at him, "Probably true."

Mike kissed her again, but slowly this time. She sighed against his lips, loving the way it feels to have his lips against her's gently massaging them. He gently bit her lower lip and slipped his tongue inside , all the while his hands rubbed her growing tummy.

"Excuse me?" Mike and Niddie turned to see a uniformed cop come towards them.

They blushed, "Sorry we shouldn't have been doing that." Mike said.

"I'm going to have to ask you both come with me please." He said to Mike.

"Why we didn't do anything? It's not a crime to kiss my finaceé in public is it?" Mike asked getting defensive, he instinctively got in front of Niddie, shielding her from the cop. She grabbed onto his arm to calm him down. Suddenly the cop pulled out a gun and shot Mike. Mike grunted and fell against Niddie, she screamed out bloody murder.

"MIIKE!" She screamed out to him. The cop advanced on her.

"Run Niddie." Mike whispered.

"NOOO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!"

"It's not about me anymore! It's about you and the baby! Now go!" Niddie looked him in the eyes, tears forming in them. She leaned in and kissed his lips and got up to runaway, but it was too late. Someone else had caught her. She screamed again and Mike out.

****
When Mike came to again, he was laying on the ground and his hands were tied behind his back. He pressed his forehead against the coolness of the tiled floor. Whatever they shot him with did him pretty good. He was still pretty groggy from the side effect. "At least I'm not dead...," he muttered. Someone came in and kicked him in the stomach, he groaned and rolled awkwardly onto his back. He looked up. A beautiful face was shrouded by long blond hair. "What do you want?" Mike asked. "And where the hell is Niddie?!"

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. I would think you'd be nicer to me considering that I'll be the reason that she lives or dies." Kwan threatened.

" off and take me to her."

"In due time...but first you get to lay here and think about what could possibly be going on. Matter of a fact...I wonder if she and the baby are even still alive..." Kwan walked off laughing, he heard a door bolt shut.

" YOU!" Mike yelled after her. He pounded his head into the floor, "...I need to get out of here...and fast. I need to get to Niddie...but I don't even know where I'm at...or if she's even here." He started to struggle with the rope that had bound his hands together. He could feel the rough material begin to tear at the first layer of his skin.

"UGH!" He was frustrated. He sat back up and looked around his area to see if there was anything that he could use to cut the rope. He sat up and took in his surrounding. The room was practically bare. Nothing looked promising to him. Mike laid on the ground and shut his eyes, he prayed with everything in him that Niddie and the baby were ok.

He doesn't know how much time had passed when Kwan came back. He sat up and glared at her. "Awwe don't look at me like that. If you're nice to me I'll take you to see your precious Niddie." She pulled out a gun from her jacket and shot Mike.

He looked down at his chest, he was shot with another needle with a serum inside. " me...," he muttered as he knocked out again from the serum.

****
"Is she here?" XiBei asked one of his subordinates.

"Yes, she's sleeping in the other room."

"Well it's about time we round her up. We're about to go visit Kon Niran and get him to surrender." XiBei said with an evil smirk on his face.

An hour later everything was set up at the pier. XiBei sat on a folding chair waiting for Kon and his gang to show up. They both had something that each other wanted. Tonight XiBei was going to become the biggest mafia boss on this side of Thailand. No one will be able to compete with him. He will have is own monopoly and all other gangs will fall under his command. He laughed silently to himself, was it wrong to feel so good at being badass? Another hour passed and five shiny black Mercedez pulled into the area.

XiBei sat up from the chair, "Show time boys." he said and all his men got into place.

****
Kwan walked around the car and opened the trunk to the Suburban. Mike's long body was cramped inside, he was still knocked out from the serum. "Someone come and help me get his out of here!" She yelled back around the van to the guards. No one came. "Did you dimwits NOT hear me?!" She yelled again but still no one came. "What the ?!" She yelled in annoyance and ran back around to the front. 

All of the guards that she had been with were now knocked out cold on the ground. "!" She said and turned around to run away. But it was too late, her face met with a flying punch. Kwan knocked out on the ground, blood gushing from her nose.

"ing low life . Don't know how to stand on your own two damn feet..." Yunhee muttered and kicked her once in the leg before she ran to the back of the van. Dragon was already there trying to wake Mike up.

" Yunhee. He's not getting up." Dragon began to panic.

Yunhee slapped Mike hard across the face once. "WAKE THE UP! NIDDIE IS IN DANGER AND YOU WANT TO SLEEP?!" Yunhee yelled at him.

His eyes flew open and he started to struggle. Yunhee slapped him again. He calmed down. She untied his hands and the gag around his mouth. "Where am I?" he asked.

"30 minutes away from the pier. XiBei is using Niddie as bait to get Kon to turn over his rites as mafia leader to him." Yunhee told him.

Mike rubbed at his wrists where the rope once was. He looked at Yunhee. "Thank you."

She shook her head, "It's the least I can do. Now come on we need to get there and fast. I don't know what is going to happen to anyone at this point." Mike nodded and climbed to the front of the suburban, Yunhee, Dragon, and 2 of her guys jumped into the car as well. Mike peeled out of the area and followed Yunhee's direction to get to the pier.

****
Kon stepped out of his c

Please log in to read the full chapter