3 for 1. What's a Girl to do?

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mike looked up at Kon but quickly looked away again so that Kon couldn't see the anger on his face. Once they were done, the group was walking along the strip again. Bohm was in front, Kon and Niddie behind him and Mike and Emi brought up the rear. As they walked, Kon pulled Niddie close to him and placed an arm around her. She looked at his arm and turned her head some more so that she could look at Mike. They both had such a sad look on their faces. Niddie turned back around and picked up the pace so that Kon's arm fell off her shoulders.

Dinner was a bit awkward, Kon talked the whole time about the mission to Mike and Bohm...while Niddie and Emi just sat next to each other. They tried to have their own conversation, but everything kept reverting back to Mike and Bohm. So they just kept quiet during dinner. After dinner they went to a club and were once again sitting in a VIP room. This time a whole bunch of other people had joined, they were apparently 'friends' of Kon's. Mainly a bunch of girls who pushed Niddie aside as he flirted with them and vice versa. Mike stood at the entrance as he was on duty now, and Niddie just stared at the back of his head taking in his height and the way his hair shined in the light.

Niddie turned to Emi, "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Want me to come with you?" Emi asked, Niddie shook her head no and got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Kon asked Niddie.

"To the restroom." She answered.

Kon nodded, "Mike go with her." Mike turned around and nodded. Niddie walked by him, without looking at him, and went straight to the restroom.

Just as she walked into the bathroom, she grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him in after her.

"Are you crazy?! If Kon finds out he's going to kills us." Mike said.

"I don't care, I don't like how it feels when he touches me. It's not like your touch. If I don't feel your touch...I'm going to go crazy." She said looking up at him, a desperate look in her eyes. He had to admit he was getting annoyed at watching Kon touch her too.

The way she looked at him, turned him on. He pushed her up against the wall and picked her up, her legs wrapped around him. He turned and sat her down on the sink. With her legs still wrapped around him, they kissed hungrily. His hands held her face as he tasted her lips. Mike groaned in frustration and excitement, as her body rubbed against his. If it were up to Mike he would've had her right there in the bathroom, but they had to get back before it got too suspicious. He slowed down their kiss and their foreheads rested against each other.

"How long do we have to do this?" Mike asked her.

"I don't know...I'm scared Mikie."

"We'll figure something out."

She nodded.

"Ok we better get back out there. You go first, I'll follow." Mike set Niddie back on the ground and she straightened her dress that had hiked up all the way to her waist. He smacked her and she headed out first, shootig him a playful look. A couple seconds later Mike followed out. Niddie went back and acted as if she never left and had a secret rendezvous with Mike. Kon eyed them suspiciously when they came back. That all changed when a tall, handsome male stopped by their VIP table.

"Niddie??" He asked out loud.

Niddie looked up and couldn't believe her eyes. "MINNIE?!" She screamed and jumped up into his arms. He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"I didn't think you'd be here!" He said pulling away from her and checking her out. "You've grown."

She laughed, “I guess. I’m still the same stupid kid you knew back in high school.”

A sad look fell on his face, “How are you holding up? I’m sorry I couldn’t stay…well not like you’d let me…”

“Exactly.” Niddie sighed, “Sometimes I wish you would’ve stayed…maybe things would be different.”

Mike and Kon both gave Niddie’s friend a dirty look. “What does that mean?” Min asked.

”I guess no one has told you yet?” Niddie asked, Min shook his head no. She sighed again and turned towards Kon, “Min this is my fiancé Kon. Not by choice actually. Kon this is my best friend in the whole wide world…Min.”

Kon glared as Min placed an arm around Niddie’s waist.

“Nice to meet you.” Min said sticking out his hand.

Kon looked at it and just took a sip from his glass. Min smiled at him and then turned to Niddie, “Want to hit the dance floor with me?” Niddie nodded, but before they could walk away Kon grabbed her arm.

Niddie turned around and glared at him, “Excuse me fiancée of mine, but what makes you think you’re allowe

Please log in to read the full chapter