Mission "Annoyance" Commences.

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Niddie finally got home and prayed all day long in hopes that Golf won't show up. She got her wish, but for some reason she was very disappointed. "The one time I wish for something to happen...it does. What am I thinking...he's a little prick. I don't want to be around or near him anymore." She thought to herself. She got through the rest of the night just chatting with her parents and his. Then she decided it was time to go to bed. It was another day of school tomorrow and she had a feeling she would need all the sleep that she could get.

The next morning Niddie was surprised to see Golf downstairs. "What are you doing here?" she asked bluntly.

"Ouch. Is that any way to treat your ride to school?" He asked grinning to her.

"Ride...are you kidding me? I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Too late, I already asked your mom and she was more than thrilled about it." He explained.

Niddie stared at him but she couldn't tell if he was lying or not. She quickly went to the kitchen where she found her mom and interrogated her. "Mom! What are you trying to do to me?!" she yelled.

Her mom smiled at her, "Honey he came over and aplogized about what happened that night. He also offered to take you to school since he was over here anyways. I think its good that you guys are trying to be friends and not let that incident effect you guys."

"Are you kidding me right now? I have to ride with him? Mom, no matter what he's just a little jerk. Believe me...it wasn't just last night. He's like this...MEAN person ALL the time. Especially to me!"

"Oh honey you're just overreacting...anyways you better get going or you're going to be late for school. Just do it for me honey."

Damn...she said it 'just do it for me honey'. Her parents always used that on Niddie, she was a yes girl. She couldn't say no to anyone, well except for Golf...it was a horrible habit and she had to get out of it...soon. Niddie moaned and kissed her mom's cheek goodbye and trudged out the door. Pat watched her daughter leave, she did hate having to do it to her but they had to push those two together, and it had to be as indiscreet as possible.

"She's mad at me now, but she'll thank me when she falls in love with him." Pat smiled to herself and went back to reading the newspaper.

Niddie walked back to where Golf was and grabbed her bag, "Let's go" She said flatly.

"Yes ma'am." Golf said following her. When they got outside Niddie saw a motorcycle sitting in the car port.

"Are you kidding me?" She said turning around to face her enemy.

"What? It's how I roll." He said putting on his helmet and getting on.

"First of all i don't trust you enough to waste my life away and second of all, I'm not touching you." Niddie pointed out.

Golf lifted his visor, "Shut up and get on, I don't want to be late."

"I think I'll just walk." Niddie said and started walking, before she could get by him, he grabbed her arm.

"C'mon, give me a chance. I'm trying to make up for everything...especially not coming over like I said I would. I'm sorry, something came up."

She looked at him, all she could see were his eyes.

He put his hands together, "Please khun?"

Niddie rolled her eyes, this whole being a nice girl thing was surely going to kill her one day...and it might be today. She grabbed the extra helmet from the back seat and put it on. She climbed behind him, thankful that she decided to wear her pant with her school uniform today.

He turned towards her, "Hold on tight." He winked and started the motorcyle, he pulled down his visor and turned back around. Niddie just grabbed onto his jacket lightly. Suddenly he took off quickly and instinctively she grabbed onto him, wrapping her arms tightly around him and burying her face into his back. An easy smile spread across his face, and quickly--he mentally tried to wipe away. "How can a stupid girl like her make me feel...tingly?" Golf asked himself, but then he thought about Kwan and Niddie instantly was erased from his mind.

They got to school and it took Niddie a second to realize that they had stopped. She quickly got off and started slapping Golf in the arm.
"YOU FREAKIN' JERK! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Her yells were muffled by her helmet.

Golf tore off his helmet, spun her around and pulled her close to him, ho

Please log in to read the full chapter