The Fallen Prince

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

The reception was grande. Those who couldn't make it to the ceremony were invited to the reception. This had now become the social event of the year. The bride and groom stood at the front getting their pictures taken. Both looking extraordinarly gorgeous in their all white wedding attire. Golf had a special surprise in store for Niddie. He took her to a chair that sat in the middle of the dance floor.

Someone brought a mic to him, "Sawadee krub! Thank you everyone for coming out tonight to share in the celebration of my marriage to the love of my life. Tonight is very special to me and Niddie, this marks the beginning of the rest of our lives. Cheesy, yes but hey thats why she married me." He joked, the crowd laughed. "Thank you mom and dad for being friends with the Sinvilay's and playing matchmaker with them...it worked. Thank you new mom and dad for allowing me to become apart of your family...even though I messed up really bad in the beginning. And thank you lastly to my beautiful, y, gorgeous wife Niddie. You gave this stupid little kid a chance and sometimes I don't feel worthy enough for you, but everyday when I wake up and see your smile, it gives me more reason to live life. You're my everything and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us. So tonight. I want to dedicate a song to you..."

The music began and it is one of Niddie's favorite songs, 'Wo Bu Pei//I'm not Worthy' by Jay Chou, Golf changed it up and sang it in both Thai and Cantonese. His voice was soothing and she loved it, she couldn't wait to have him sing her to sleep every night. After the song Niddie was crying and smiling, all the other ladies were crying as well. This was a beautiful, love filled wedding. After the song it was their first dance as husband and wife. They stared in each others eyes, Golf whispered the sweetest nothings in her ear and she couldn't stop smiling at him. They shared kisses on the dance floor and everyone just watched in awe. This was true love right in front of them. You couldn't deny it. After the dance Golf and Niddie went around and greeted some important people. Niddie hadn't realized how big some of the people who were in attendance were. There were plenty of bodyguards all around.

Golf stood next to Niddie fidgeting.

She turned and looked at him giggling, "What are you doing?"

"I have to pee."

"Well go dummy!!"

"I don't want to leave your side...and meeting so many people."

"Baby your kidneys are going to burst if you don't go...I'll be fine...you freak."

He looked at her, "You sure?!"

She nodded and kissed his lips, he grinned and ran off to the bathroom.

As Niddie stood around a young man in a nice dark suit approached her. "Mrs. Nitipaisulkul?"

Niddie looked up at him smiling, "That's me!" She said proudly.

"Hi. I'm Kon Niran, a new business partner with your father." He said extending his hand out to her.

Niddie shook it. "Nice to meet you Mr. Niran." She said, he was very young to be a business partner with her dad. He had short black hair and a very friendly aura about him. A taller man with a babyface stood behind him. He kind of reminded Niddie of Golf...a little bit. He kept looking around constantly. He had jet black shoulder length hair, that was cut in a famous shaggy dragon style. "Is he ok?" Niddie asked pointing.

Kon looked behind him, "Him? He's my bodyguard, he's very good. Doesn't take his job lightly and is on call 24/7."

Niddie slowly shook her head, "Wow, everyone needs bodyguards now a days?" She asked herself.

"I just wanted to personally wish you congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Well I better take my leave now. Goodbye."

"Bye, thank you for coming." She said as he walked away, the taller man gave Niddie a small nod and followed Kon.

Golf returned right after they left, he grabbed her and kissed her neck. "I can't wait to get you home and strip that dress off."

Niddie giggled, "I married a

Please log in to read the full chapter