Just A Game

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mike finally arrived at the new gang's headquarters. The SUV dropped him off and he went to the front gate's security stand. A young guy in police gear stood in the office.

"Can I help you?" He asked Mike.

Mike pulled out this ID that came in the packet of information that Kon had given him earlier. The guy took it from Mike and looked it over and ran it through the scanner.

"First day?" He asked. Mike nodded. The scan ended and a green light appeared on the scanner, "You're clear. Welcome to the group."

"Thanks." Mike said and entered the gate that had opened for him. For most people infiltrating a gang is scary stuff, but to Mike he felt nothing. More of a rush of excitement instead of fear. It's been awhile and it was nice to get back into the swing of things. He walked up to front door where two huge bodyguards stood. One big bald guy and one skinny guy with a tattoo of a tiger wrapping down his neck.

"Hey are you the new guy?" The tattooed one asked. Mike nodded, "Ok follow me, we'll take you to headquarters and the boss will see you soon."

They walked into the mansion. Mike didn't take in his surroundings like a tourist, even if it was impressive. He did, however, make notes of possible escape routes and things that he should be wary of. They walked in but then made their way down to a basement. At the end of a long hallway they came upon a door, and he pulled out an ID and scanned it. The door clicked and swung open for them. They both entered. "Yo Dragon where's Boss at? The newbie is here." He asked a short guy with bright orange hair.

"In the back, Boss will be out in a few." He answered.

Mike was taken to a waiting room, where he just sat and took in the headquarters. The first thing he noticed was that it was all males, "How exactly am I suppose to pick out the mole?" He looked as all the guards had some similarity of one kind or another. No one stood out differently, no one was familiar to Mike. He sighed, this was harder than he thought.

He sat around for 10 more minutes, no one paid any attention to him. Finally a huge door at the back of the room opened up. Two more huge guards came out dragging a bloodied guy. Mike let out a low whistle, the guy must of ed up really bad."This Boss guy must be huge." Mike thought to himself, he stood up.

Two more huge men walked out of the room, and then the last person walked out and gave Mike a shock of his life. Mike's face dropped and his heart plunged to his feet. "You've got to be in' kidding me." Mike said.

The last person to walk out of the door was not a huge man, but instead a tall, slendered body woman. She had long jet black hair and a gorgeous face. Dragon walked up to her and bowed and relayed some message to her. She turned and looked in Mike's direction. Her steely no emotion face broke into a room brightening worth smile. She quickly ran over to Mike and threw her arms around his neck.

"OMG MIKE!! IT'S BEEN SOO LONG SINCE TRAINING SCHOOL!! HOW ARE YOU?!" She squealed.

Mike patted her back awkwardly. "Hey...Yun Hee."

She let go of Mike and took a good look at him, "Wow you've gotten taller. And look at that hair of yours!" She ruffled the top of his head like she used to do.

Mike fixed his hair when she stopped, "Look at you...Boss lady."

She looked around, "Yeah I did pretty good eh?"

Mike looked at the guy that was being dragged out of the room, "You're doing?"

She followed his gaze, "You betcha!" She said with satisfaction. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THE NEW RECRUIT! Amazing...what happened to your other job? I thought it was a good thing for you?"

"Yeah about that. I need something with more excitement." Mike said.

"Well glad you're here! It will be like old times

Please log in to read the full chapter