It's Happening Again

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two hours later, Mike was passed out in the back, breathing heavily. The cab pulled up to a huge house, Dragon stared wide eyed at the house and then back at Mike, "Is she your sugar momma?!"

The cab driver helped Dragon get Mike out of the car. Dragon paid him a good grand for his services. The guy nodded and quickly jumped back inside his car and sped off. Mike slumped against Dragon and they made their way up to the house.

Niddie was walking down the stairs to get some milk and cookies, the day had been so boring. As she walked by the front door she heard a huge thump. She turned towards the door and could see a huge figure through the glass. She couldn't make it out though because the glass had this frost overlay on it. She placed her milk and cookies on the stand and grabbed an umbrella. She held it out in front of her like a sword. She watched as the figure took something off and became a really small figure. It knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Niddie called out.

"It's Dragon."

"Dragon? Who the hell is that?" Niddie whispered. "Oh God. I'm going to die..."

"I have someone named Mike with me, he's hurt really bad." Dragon said through the door.

Niddie didn't have to hear anymore, she threw the door open and looked at the guy in front of her, she then looked at the ground and saw Mike propped up against the wall holding onto his side.

"MIKIE!!" She exclaimed and stooped down next to him.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled, "Hey you," he whispered.

Niddie stood up and turned back into the house, "EMI! BOHM! SOMEONE HELP!!! MIKE'S HURT!!" She screamed into the house, suddenly all the lights in the house and about 20 people came barreling down the stairs and out of random doors. Niddie started to cry, she started to get flashbacks of her wedding day. She looked at Mike, but Golf's face kept popping up. She squatted next to Mike again and took his hand away from his wound.

"Oh Mikie..." she said sobbing quietly.

Bohm came out the door and saw Mike and Niddie. "Oh !" He got on the other side of Mike and started to lift him up. Bohm looked at Niddie's face, tear streaked and full of worry, "He's going to be ok Niddie. Don't worry, he's too stubborn to die." Bohm said to her reassuringly. Bohm lifted Mike up and took him inside the house.

Emi came and helped Niddie up. "Be strong Niddie." She whispered to her. Niddie nodded and looked down at her hands, stained with Mike's blood. She suddenly remembered Dragon.

She quickly turned to him, "What happened to him?" She asked.

"I....I...we were on a mission with our group. Things went to after we got the disk, Mike ran from the group and I followed. He pushed me out of the way when he heard someone following us. He took a bullet for me..." Dragon said realizing what had happened. "He told me the bring him here, I told him we had to go to a doctor but he said he had to come see someone, the girl that he's talking to."

"Stupid Mike..." Niddie whispered. "Emi bring Dragon inside, get him some food and ready a bed for him." Niddie said. Emi nodded and watched as Niddie ran inside the house to Mike.

"So I'm guessing that's the girl Mike's talking to?" Dragon asked outloud. Emi turned around and gave him a small smile. Dragon nodded and followed Emi inside the house. This house was nothing compared to the one he was used to. The other one was big and extravagant as well, but this house...it was just jaw-dropping. He felt like he had walked into a mini castle. Everything was so elegant and seemed so finely crafted.

"Are you hungry?" Emi asked him. Dragon nodded, she took him to the kitchen and fixed him a sandwich and then they just waited for news.

--------

Niddie quickly went to Mike's room, Bohm and some of the other guards were there, they were waiting for the family doctor to arrive. Niddie had walked in while they were trying to remove the bullet from Mike's side. She stood planted to t

Please log in to read the full chapter