In a Dream

His Vow vs. His Loyalty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mike stared into Yunhee's face. His hand clenched into a fist. He was pissed. He heard the commotion of Niddie walking into the house, she was suppose to dead...right? When he heard Emi scream her name he got up, but Yunhee held onto him steadfastly.

"Don't leave me Mike." She said in a small voice, "She has Kon now...she doesn't need you."

Mike glared at her. He sat planted in his kneeling position. From the corner of his eye he saw Kon carrying Niddie...he also saw her staring straight at him, tears escaping the corners of her eyes. When everyone left he yanked his arm away from her. He got up to follow everyone to Niddie's room, before he got anywhere Yunhee's arms laced around his waist.

"Do you not see me as a love interest? Am I really only a friend to you? Mike give me a chance. You'll be better off with me than her...Can't you see?" Mike's body relaxed, she was right. He lead her back to the couch and sat down with her. Not looking at her...not saying a thing. She placed her head on his shoulder and he stared blankly ahead.

Niddie laid in bed, Emi was about to undress her to tend to her wounds but Niddie wouldn't let her touch her. "Niddie, stop that."

"He's still in here."

"Who?" Emi turned around and Kon was standing behind her. "Kon...can you leave? I need to see if she's seriously hurt or not."

"Why can't I stay? I'm her fiancé."

"She won't even let you sleep in her room...yet. I don't think she wants you to watch me undress her."

Kon groaned, "Well let me talk to her and then I'll leave."

Emi looked at Niddie, who nodded. Emi got up so that Kon could sit down.

"Tell me what happened."

"We went to the fountain in city square so that I could just sit and think. Then guys came out of no where and attacked us. I ran to a hotel, went to the top floor and hid for 10 minutes. When I came out, one of them had been waiting for me. He attacked me but Yunhee came out of nowhere and...saved me. I don't know what happened after that. I rolled off the edge of building, but was saved by a metal scaffolding. Fell on that, knocked myself out...now here I am." Niddie finished, she looked at Kon. The look on his face was not what she expected. Instead of concern or worry, he was pissed. Pissed that they tried to kill her? Or pissed that they hurt his pride...she couldn't tell.

Kon nodded, "Rest up. Tonight we're having another meeting. I want you to be there." He left the room.

Emi sat down next to her on the bed and started to undress her. Niddie winced with every movement. "I'm sorry." Emi said, letting go instantly.

"I'm not sure if its physical pain or emotional pain that I'm feeling right now."

"What really happened Niddie." Emi said, not really asking a question.

"What do you mean? It happened how I said it did."

"Niddie your story ends where Yunhee's starts. She said she was blind sided and beaten pretty bad, the last thing she knew you fell off the building. She came home with a huge bruise across her stomach and her arm is pretty banged up. She said that she was ambushed by 4 guys, there was no way that she could protect you."

"That ..." Niddie muttered.

"I knew it! She pushed you off!" Emi looked at her shocked.

Niddie stared back at her just as shocked, "What makes you think that?!"

"Because I've been talking to Dragon a lot lately...and I saw when Yunhee kissed Mike. Something isn't right about that girl. I see how she glares at you. It's scary actually."

"You can't tell anyone."

"WHAT?! WHY NOT?!"

"Because I'm going to kick her . She thinks she can push me off a building...she has another thing coming. Let me do this my way...for now. Ok?"

Emi gave her an unconvincing look...but as Niddie stared back at her with pleading eyes...she had to say yes. It's the first time since she tried to hook her and Mike up...and since Niddie was with Mike that Emi was seeing so much motivation in her. If things got too dicey..she will interfere. Emi gave Niddie a once over and nothing seemed broken or unmendable. She slathered Niddie in ointment and wrapped her up. Once she was finished, Emi left and went to get Niddie some food, while she rested until the house meeting that night.

Niddie was the last person to show up to the meeting. The whole house had gathered once again. There was a seat right next to Kon...in front of everyone...Niddie thought it would be safer if she sat in the back. Kon didn't think so, he walked over to her and dragged her to the front and sat her in the chair reserved for her.

He started the meeting quickly. "So...now I'm pretty sure its safe to say that Niddie is their target...I do

Please log in to read the full chapter