Chapter 2

I remember

As Jessica walked to her own class, a boy went up to her, holding a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. He stammered as his face went bright red,"J-Jessica... M-Ma-May you g-go ou-out w-with m-me-me?" Jessica broke her train of thoughs when she sees a bouquet of flowers infront of her face. She accepted it which made the boy smiled and she took the box of chocolates,"I am sorry Jonghyun ah, I am busy this weekend and probably the whole semester. I really like the flowers but I have to return both to you." Jonghyun shook his head,"No no, please accept them, it is okay if you are not free, at least you hae accepted my gifts." He then bowed and ran off, shrieking in delight to his friends. Jessica then held the 2 gifts and walked on when a tall and blonde hair boy stepped in her path. Without looking up, she commented,"Kris, get out of my way."

Kris then stepped aside and walked along with Jessica. He said,"Sica! Do me a huge favour for me and the rest." Jessica sighed and looked at the giant."Well, Sehun did not get his ouf from his bed and we, EXO, decided to take charge by dragging him to school! So we need your favour by giving excuses to the teacher for us." She glared at him coldly and remarked,"You better get that kiddo out from bed or you 12 are dead." "So is that a yes?" "You think?" Kris hugged her and said,"Thanks Sica! I better get going and thank you!" With that, he took off even before Jessica could say anything. She cursed Kris mentally before walking to her classroom when she topped in her tracks. "Wait! Kris!" she shouted as she looked at Kris's view but he was too far. She sighed,"Guess I have to tell you guys later..."

 

--General Office--

Seohyun was looking around while standing beside Miss.Park. She was admiring the beautiful art sketches when Miss.Park said,"I was told to introduce you more the school and your enrollment by your father's secretary. So Miss Seohyun, may we talk as we walk?" Seohyun nodded her head enthusiastically and she asked,"How am I enrolled here?" Miss.Park then said,"Your father enrolled you here in this university instead of the high school due to your high level of intelligence and talents which is dancing,singing and playing the piano. There are ways to allow a student enter this school. By scholarship or paying a huge sum of money. You are enrolled here by a scholarship..." As Miss.Park talks, Seohyun did not really pay attention much as she was really amazed by the school building. Miss. Park then broke ther thoughts,"Miss Seohyun, your class would begin right after the one and half hour of break. So here is your timetable and your class is right over here."

Seohyun studied her timetable carefully and thanked Miss.Park for touring her around. Miss.Park then headed back to the office and Seohyun was left alone in the school garden. She sat down on the stone bench as she looked around her. She enjoyed the cool breeze as she thought of her biological mother. "Umma, I have entered Seoul Art University, isnt this umma's school too?"Seohyun asked herself. She then carried on,"Umma, it has been a long time I visited your grave, probably 6 years?" She then sighed as she looked at the blue sky.

 

--Outside the Cafeteria--

Seohyun was looking at her schedules once again when she heard whispers around her. 'Great! Now they would be wondering who I am, what I am and why am I here. Just like times in America.' she thought as she looked at those curious stares around her. Then she heard screams. Loud screams. Seohyun turned her head to the right where a group of girls were rushing to. The boys were sulking as though their girlfriends' attention got stolen by someone. Seohyun looked at the main entrance where a group of boys were entering. The girls were screaming their heads off and out of a sudden, Seohyun's head start to hurt terribly. She clutched her head in pain when someone grabbed her by the arm and dragged her int the cafeteria.

As soon as the surroundings were quiet and peaceful, Seohyun felt herself calming down and her head does not hurt much. She looked at her savior and widened her eyes. "Jessica-sshi?"she asked in disbelief. She felt like hugging Jessica as she was the first friend she has made on the first day. Jessica waved at her and said,"Are you okay?  I saw you holiding your head and I assumed that you were having a headache so I brought you here."She gestured towards the cafeteria which was empty at the moment.

Seohyun was about to reply when Jessica dragged her hand again. "We got to grab a seat now, those fangirls were going to kill you and me if we dont move our feet now." Jessica then pulled her to a table at the corner and said,"As soon as that door open, cover your ears and close your eyes. You dont want to go deaf or blind." Seohyun nodded and Jessica sat down, patting the empty seat beside her.

Seohyun sat down and she looked around the cafeteria. "So, why were those girls screaming?"she asked as she took out her wallet. Jessica then brought her to the drinks stall and she said,"EXO." Seohyun frowned slightly as the word 'EXO' rang another bell in her head. SHe then shook her head slightly and asked,"What about EXO? Is it a guy's name or is it the school band?"

Jessica laughed at her question and messed her hair. "You are really funny, Seohyun! EXO is a group which consists of 12 flower boys that make girls go crazy over them." Seohyun make an 'o' shape as both walked back to the table. "Then, Jessica-sshi, why of all tables, you choose here?" Jessica pouted,"Oh god, dont be so formal with me, Seohyun. I am one year older than you only, call me unnie is enough."

"How did you know that you are one year older than me?"Seohyun asked as she drank her fruit juice. Jessica then cursed herself mentally and she smiled,"Wild guess?"Seohyun chuckled and she nodded her head. "Anyway, back to your question, why I chose here is because that this table is meant for students who are on scholarship. EXO, that group of boys, all 12 off them are also on scholarship therefore we lucky students have the permission to sit here."

Then, the cafeteria's door flew open and students rushed to the stalls while some grabbed the tables. "That is what happen when EXO comes in after that." EXO walked into the cafeteria and the girls start to line up in a row, holding out their lunchboxes and hoping that EXO would take their lunchbox. "Unnie, you got to be kidding me that this happens everyday?"Seohyun gaped at the scenario and Jessica closed Seohyun's mouth.

Jessica then looked back and sighed,"Every single second if that is what you mean. It is pretty normal for me, witnessing this everyday." Seohyun glanced back and she said,"But there is only 11 boys there." "Oh, one of them is missing then."she replied as she took her phone out. Then, 11 boys gathered around Seohyun and Jessica. "Seohyun?!" one of them asked in surprise and Jessica galnced up and found herself looking at her and Seohyun with big eyes. Seohyun grabbed her arm tightly and Jessica muttered,"Holy crap..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, another chapter done. please do comment ^^

 

thank you :DD