Chapter 14

I remember

The minute they arrived at the venue, Seohyun then turned to her friends and said,"Unnie and oppas, can you guys enter first? I need to greet the guests with my step-sister." Jessica then frowned slightly at the sight of Hyuna and Jiyeon and she held Seohyun's hand,"Be safe, I think something bad is going to happen."

Seohyun then gave her a reassured smile and asked Sooyoung to bring them to their seats. Seohyun then walked to where her step-sister was standing and greeted her politely. Suzy then just looked away to greet the guests when Seohyun asked softly,"What have I done to make you hate me so much?"

Suzy turned her head to look at Seohyun and she asked,"What did you just say?"

"What have I done to make you hate me and my father so much?"Seohyun repeated and she stared right into Suzy's eye. Suzy then took a deep breath and said,"Seo Joohyun, I dont hate you... It is... Forget it, you will know it sooner or later." With that, Suzy entered the ballroom, leaving Seohyun standing there with a puzzled look.

Soon, the event has started and everyone was clapping at the entrance of Mr.and Mrs. Seo who were walking in hand-in-hand. The emcee then took over the stage by asking thetwo daughters to say a speech for their parents. Suzy then silently thought,'This is the chance to reveal the whole thing.'

Suzy then walked onto the stage elegantly and she adjusted the microphone. She then looked at the guests, then at her mother, and at Seohyun. Hyuna then eyed Suzy from ground and silently prayed that she would not mess up the whole thing. Suzy then spoke,"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, well, firstly I would like to wish my parents a happy anniversary. However, there is something that I think everyone here should know especially, my lovely step-sister, Seohyun."

Mrs.Seo then clenched her fist and she eyed her daughter. She then glanced at Seohyun who was looking at Suzy intently. Mr.Seo then held onto her hand and whispered,"It is time..."

"Seohyun, they have been hiding from you and the rest over here for 6 years, the truth behind your mother's death. My mother and your father were the ones who caused her death and sadly, you do not know anything at all till now."Suzy said as she looked at the audience. Tons of different expressions appeared on their faces and Seohyun widened her eyes.

EXO looked at one another and Jessica held Seohyun's hand, rubbing it to comfort her. Seohyun then stood up slowly, and she said,"What do you mean that umma and appa were the ones who caused my umma's death?"

"When you were 13, sitting in that car with your mother, that very day that took her life away, it was caused by them! Why? There were many reporters chasing after you and your mother, and it was raining heavily that day. Remember?"Suzy pressured hardly. Mr.Seo then stood up and yelled,"Nonsense!"

The raindrops were patttering against the car window and Seohyun was hugging her mother tightly at the backseat. She then asked,"Umma, why were there so many reporters?" Mrs.Seo then rubbed her back gently and said,"They were asking for someting. Do not worry, my Joohyun, no one would hurt you." Seohyun then looked out of the window and heard shoutings and screeching of car tyres.

Mrs.Seo then reached for her phone and dialled a number,"Umma, I would want to dicvorce him immediately." Seohyun then frowned at her mother's words and she looked at her mother with her eyebrows furrowed. Then, the next thing Seohyun knew was the car was spinning and a loud crash sounded.

Seohyun stumbled slightly and Jessica held onto her whispering,"Seobaby..." Seohyun then glared at Suzy and asked,"I want to know the truth!"

"Your father was cheating on your mother with my mother before the accident had happened! On that day when the reporters were chasing after your mother and you, it was actually because your father had appeared on the newspaper, kissing my mother!"Suzy exclaimed. Seohyun then opened and covered it with her two hands.

The guests started to whisper and pointed towards Mr. and Mrs.Seo, when Suzy carried on,"The reportes wanted to know how your mother felt about your's father's affiar and followed, however, one of the cars skidded, crashing into the car that you two are travelling in. Your car then spun and overturned, and your mother hit her head hardly, causing internal bleeding!"

Seohyun then shook her head slowly as tears fell down. She thought,' No! Appa would never cheat on umma, never at all!' Jessica then hugged her tightly and soothed her clamly. Suzy then said softly,"And then, your father and my mother had caused the death of your mother, which I am really sorry. All these time, I do not hate you, Seohyun! I hate is your father, he had also ruined my family-"

"I dont want to hear it anymore!"Seohyun screamed and she pushed herself out from Jessica's arms. She then stared at her father and said,"I do not want to believe her! But after remembering the fights you had with umma, it all makes sense! WHY?" And with that, Seohyun ran out of the ballroom, crying profusely.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATED.

DO ENJOY. HOWEVER, I NEED YOU GUYS OPINIONS! I AM THINKING ABOUT MAKING A NEW FAN-FIC AND I WAS WONDERING ABOUT WHICH SEOEXO COUPLE I SHOULD MAKE.

SHOULD IT BE SEOHAN OR SEOKAI?

COMMENT PLEASE <3