Chapter 22

I remember

Jessica grabbed Kris who was stadning beside her as soon as she heard the doctor's news. She then stuttered through her question," W-Will she e-ever wa-wake up agai-again?" Dr.Park then picked up the file and flipped through it. He then placed it down and said slowly," I am afraid that there is a high possibility that she would never wake up again."

The rest blinked their eyes as their mouths slowly opened in disbelief. Jessica then stumbled forward and grabbed the doctor's sleeve," Please, I am begging you! Please do save her, let her wake up." Kris then pulled Jessica back and into his arms, where he slowly pat her back as she cried.

Dr.Park then stood up," I would try my very best, but all these now counts on miracles. Please do inform her parents. I would see you later again." He then walked out of the room, leaving the teenagers there lifeless and speechless. Sehun then punched his fist against the wall and shouted," No, she can't just go like this, she has to wake up! H-Hyuna, she has to pay for this!" He then rushed to the door when Luhan stood infront of his path.

"Hyung, get out of my way, before I treat you horribly," Sehun muttered and Luhan grabbed his collar in a flash. He then said," Oh Sehun, killing Hyuna is not going to let Seohyun wake up at all. All Seohyun needs now is our support and we need to be tehre by her side. Stop finding Hyuna, she would be dealt with. But not now. We have to visit Seohyun, NOW." Luhan then let go of Sehun and watched as Sehun stumbled backwards.

Suho then said slowly," I think we should start heading to her room, and watch her from now on. D.O, inform her parents now." D.O nodded and left the room to make the call. Sehun then looked up," Hyungs, s-she won't leave us like this r-right?" Tao then wrapped his arms around the maknae and patted his head.

"I can't let her go a-anymore," Sehun said through his tears as he broke down infront of them. EXO and Jessica then huddled together and comforted one another," Seobaby would wake up, we should be there for her everyday now."

Soon, all 13 of them started to walk slowly to Seohyun's ward without heavy footsteps. Then, they heard somone calling out for them. Chanyeol turned back just to see Mr. and Mrs. Seo running frantically up to them with Sooyoung and Suzy behind them. Sooyoung then asked," How is she?" There was silence. Sooyoung then growled," Answer me! How is she?"

"She is in coma again," Chen whispered and Mr.Seo stumbled backwards. Mrs.Seo then caught hold of him and soothed," She would be fine." Suzy then frowned," How did this happen?"

Xiumin then stared at her with hs angry eyes," Your friend, Hyuna." Suzy then widened her eyes and echoed," H-Hyuna?" Mrs.Seo then hissed," I told you to-"

"I already did, I even yelled at her," Suzy interrupted her mother with her angry face. Mr.Seo then held his hand up," That is not the main priority at all, I would like to see her."

"We are heading to her ward, you can follow us," Lay said and they walked along the corridor again. As soon as they stood infront of the door, Jessica then said," I think we should head in separately. Mr. and Mrs.Seo, would like to go first?"

Mr.Seo shot a thankful look and dashed into the room with Mrs.Seo following behind. Suzy then shot a look at the rest," I need to know what exactly had happened."

Soon, it was Sehun's turn to head in. He was the last one for everyone knows how much he has to talk to Seohyun. He cleaned his sweaty palms on his pants and placed his hand on the door knob. He took a deep breath before turning it, and he entered her ward. The minute the entered the ward, he could smell the strong medicine smell.

He then see Seohyun, lying lifelessly on her bed, eyes closed as if she is sleeping peacefully. Sehun took a step forward, one by one, hearing his heart shattering at ths sight of his angel. He then collasped on the chair and stared at her. Sehun then combed her hair, placing her fringe to one side allowing him to see her features clearly.

Sehun then reached for Seohyun's hand and held it tightly. Her hand was warm, and comforting but he felt no comfort at all seeing her in this state. He then rubbed his thumb gently against her hand, and he whispered," Seobaby, do you know that everyone outside and me, are waiting for you? Do you know that you have so many people behind to support you?"

Silence. He expected some response like a twitch in her eyelid but there was nothing at all. Sehun then said," You know, I like to drink bubble tea, and I really love it!" Still no response. For the second time on that day, he broke down.

"Can't you wake up and yell at me, telling me how unhealthy drinking bubble tea is? Can you just hit my arm like young times and nagged at me endlessly? Can you just use those big sparkling eyes of yours to beg me to stop drinking?" Sehun cried as he held onto her hand tightly.

He then carried on," Why? Why of all persons out here, it must be you that is targeted? Can't it be me? I rather be lying there instead of seeing you lying on this bed! I feel so helpless that I am unable to protect you. I want to protect you like I have promised! I don't want to leave you, but you are leaving me now!"

Sehun cried hardly as the tears fell. He then said hoarsely," Seobaby, you are breaking our promise now. You promsied but now you are breaking it. Just wake up and said you had not break it at all. Please." He then placed her hand against his cheeks as he cried. He then whispered," I love you, Seo Joohyun. And I would be your side from today onwards, and forever. Just wake up, my angel."

Sehun sat there for the next fifteen minutes, looking at Seohyun, and holding her hand. The rest just stood by the door, and watched him. Baekhyun then croaked," He confessed, that pabo Hunnie has confessed. Did she hear it?" "Will she wake up now?" Tao asked as his vision blurred slightly.

"Miracle. Just pray she does," Kai whispered.

 

========================================================================================================

BACK xD

i was secretly updating this :P OMG xDD

haha, hope you enjoy though

BTW, SEOHUN FACT: Both Sehun and Seohyun has problems winking xDD saw it when Sehun failed to wink at the ending of EXO's Wolf performance. and Seohyun has problems winking xD

ISNT IT SEOHUN LOVE IN THE AIR? LOLSSSS