Chapter 26

I remember

EXO, Jessica and Yoona were sitting outside the ward as Mr.Park was inside examining on Seohyun. Chen then asked again," Are you really sure you saw her twitch her finger?"

Jessica nodded as she looked at the ward with high hopes. Baekhyun then smiled," It is really great news that she woke up, in one week. This is really great news!"

Chanyeol slung his arm around Bekhyun and said," It is, then after this, we should celebrate by eating bacon." Baekhyun then glared at him and the rest chuckled.

Then, D.O pointed out," Who is she?" Everyone turned to look at who he was talking about and he was referring to Yoona. Kris then smiled excitedly," Guys, she is Im Yoona, my girlfriend." The guys clapped to congratulate him when Tao caught sight of Jessica' glum face.

Suho caught sight of it too and make an eye contact with Tao, asking him what was wrong. Tao then mouthed the word 'heartbroken'. Suho then widened hs eyes and thought,' Sica noona likes Kris hyung? And he does not know?'

He sat down beside Jessica and asked," Noona, are you okay? You look really glum." Jessica then faked a smile," Can't you see that I am smiling now?"

"It is a fake one," Lay said as he sat on her left. Jessica then let out a sigh," Am I that obvious?" Lay then pointed out," To me, and a few but the rest, no."

Suho then looked at Kris and Yoona," She does not suit him. Doesn't he knows that Yoona is a playgirl?" Jessica then carried on," And does he not knows that she actually bullied lots of younger kids before?"

Both boys looked at her and she said bluntly," What? The news were spreading last year when she picked on this little boy who accidentally bumped into her. She then started yelling bad words and hit the poor little boy."

"She is such a brat," Kai voiced out and all 3 of them jumped in surprise. "Were you eavesdropping?" Lay asked sharply and Kai smirked," No, I have really sharp ears, unicorn hyung."

Lay rolled his eyes when Jessica raised her hand," How many you guys know this long time ago?"

Kai then replied," Well, Baekhyun, Chanyeol hyungs and me. Tao, Lay hyung I think." "Know what?" Kris stopped infront of them with Yoona beside him.

"Oh, know what is hyung's favourite type of girl," Tao spoke and Suho carried on," Not all of us know." Kris then smirked," Why? Are you all jealous of me for having a girl like Yoong?"

Yooona then sparkled her eyes and she glanced at the boys shyly. "," Jessica muttered softly and Kai poke her back. "Why should we be jealous of you, hyung? She is not said the most perfect lady on the earth. There is a few more ladies way better than her hyung!" Lay said.

Kris then raised his eyebrow and Yoona blinked her eyes innocently. "Examples are like Seobaby and Sica noona," Kai blutrted it out and Tao hit his knee. Yoona then let out a small frown and Kris chuckled," I have to agree that both are perfect but nobody is perfect on Earth."

"Whatever Kris, Yoona is perfect in your eyes, and we all know it. Can you now move out of my way as you are blocking my vision?" Jessica snapped and the rest widened their eyes. Kris held his hand out," Hey, chill Sica, I will move then." He then pulled Yoona away and Jessica let out a sigh.

Tao then pat her back," Noona, hyung is blind, trust me." Jessica then let out a small smile," It is his choice, I would have to let him be." Then she glanced at Kris's direction and looked away. Kai then added," Noona, we can help you be with h-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Dr.Park came out from the ward with a pleasant smile on his face. Jessica rushed out of her seat toward the doctor, and the boys followed closely behind. She shot her question," How is she?" Dr.Park then glanced from one face to another and said," It is definitely a miracle as Miss. Seohyun as woke up from her coma."

All let out a relief and some of them cheered loudly along the hallway, gaining lots of disapprovals from the other patients. Dr.Park then carried on," However, she seems to be slightly blurred and it might take some time for her to know you guys again." Their faces fell and Sehun asked," How long more?"

"It all depends on her," Dr.Park stated and he looked at the clipboard and carried on," And also, she would have to stay here for a week more for observation to ensure that her condition is stable." The rest nodded and Dr.Park walked off towards his office as he stiffled a laughter.

'Seohyun is really a cute patient, but I would have to keep this as a secret from her friends. This would be interesting,' he thought as he glacned back at the glum looks of the group.

Chanyeol then said," So who wants to go in first?" Everyone glanced at Jessica and she said firmly," No, we are going in to together as a whole. Whoever is not going in, is banned from entering the next time." The boys then rushed for the door and she stood there, smirking to herself.

Yoona then said," Unnie, you are really good, able to make them listen to you." Jessica glanced at Yoona and looked away," It is not that I am good, you just don't understand them, Yoona. You being Kris oppa's girlfriend does not make you one of us yet." And she entered the ward, leaving Yoona standing there speechless.

'She thinks she is really great? Wait till oppa is all mine,' Yoona smirked evily before going into the ward.

All of them surrounded Seohyun's bed, with Jessica and Sehun nearest to her. Seohyun looked from one face to another before stopping at Yoona. "Who is she?" she asked curiously.

Chen then asked back," Seobaby, do you know us?" Seohyun then nodded her head and said," Of course, you guys are my classmates. I met you all this year, right?" Their faces fell and nodded slowly.

"Seobaby, are you sure you only know uth as your claththmateth?" Sehun asked as he spoke with his lisp. Seohyun then chuckled," Oppa, your lisp is really cute!" Sehun then blushed and he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Anyway, she is my girlfriend, Seobaby. Im Yoona," Kris said enthusiastically. Seohyun then said," Oh, I see but oppa, I don't think she really suits you." Everyone in the room looked at Kris, then at Seohyun and lastly Yoona.

Kris then chuckled with humour," You don't know anythiing at all. She loves me, really."

Seohyun then frowned," Ani, there is someone else who likes you!" 'Shoot! You are such a pabo, you are not supposed to say that. Now they would suspect that you regain your memory, act Seohyun!' she thought to herself mentally.

"Who?" everyone asked with their huge eyes and she giggled," I can't belive you guys really fall for it!" Then, they pouted and muttered," We did not fall for it."

D.O then said," Seobaby, are you really sure you don't remember more?" Seohyun shook her head and returned another question," Am I supposed to?"

Jessica shook her head and held Seohyun's hand," Ani, do not worry at all." Seohyun then smiled and thought,' Unnie, just wait. I do remember you all but I have to know the truth first. Sorry for lying.'

 

========================================================================================================

another one done :D ok, so Seohyun did woke up but she remembered everything already. But she is acting like she does not ^^

thats all :DD