Chapter 11

I remember

As soon as the boys and two girls arrived at the shopping centre, it was not really that crowded but it was filled with ladies of all ages shopping and men holding on to the shopping bags. Each of the boy stepped out from their cars and glanced around them. Kris then scoffed as Jessica and Seohyun walked towards them,"Seriously, Sica, is this the best shopping centre you can ever think of?" Jessica then stared at him,"Yah, Wufan, you have been picking small fights with me today, what is with you?"

Suho then calmly raised his hands and said,"Guys, come on, dont fight in the public and mind you, that both of you are carrying your parents' reputation." Jessica and Kris glared at each other before turning away. Seohyun asked Sehun softly,"Oppa, is unnie and that blonde giant always bickering?" Sehun nodded and said,"Almost every second." Seohyun giiggled and looked at the shopping centre,"Isnt this shopping mall owned by unnie's parents?"

Chanyeol nodded as he played with his mp3 player, and then, Jessica said cheerfully,"Lets go in!" All of them rushed into the shopping centre except for Kris who walked in unwillingly. Luhan then lagged behind and pat Kris on the back,"I know you like her, but you ust dont want to admit." Kris then opened his eyes wide and Luhan winked at him and pushed him forward. "Stop being a coward, Kris Wu,"He advised and Kris thought,'What the heck! Now, Luhan thinks I like that Sica, oh please, never ever would I like here.'

He then stole a glance at Jessica and realised that she was really pretty, if she was not that cold or icy. Everything about her would have been perfect.He then shook his head and muttered,"Never ever."

 

--Shopping time--

Bascailly, they split up and went for their own shopping. Jessica and Seohyun are shopping for new clothes in a shop when the salesgirl walked up,"Good afternoon, Miss Jung and Miss Seo. It has been such a long time we have seen you and we do have special arrivals of new clothes. Would you like to take a look?" Jessica's eyes shone as soon as she heard the words 'new arrivals' and she grabbed Seohyun's hand and said,"Definitely!" The salesgirl then led both of them into a special room, which contains the new clothes.

Seohyun was gaping at the sight of clothes. The materials used to made these clothes were really very expensive. A shirt could cost up to a few thousands dollars as it was made of really expensive fine silk in France. She was browsing through the racks when Jessica came up to her with a pile of clothes. "Seobaby, let me go and try out these clothes and you would be my commentor."Jessica squealed as she dashed into the changing room.

The salesgirl chuckled slightly and Seohyun bowed,"I am sorry for her childish behaviour." The salesgirl then winked,"Not to worry, it was pretty normal, everytime you two girls came, she has been behaving like this." Seohyun nodded and walked along the shoes corner when a random man entered the room. He took off his sunglasses and winked at the salesgirl and Seohyun. Seohyun felt disgusted and by one look, she knows that this guy is a playboy and probably a very experienced one. The salesgirl greeted him,"Mr.Jaebum!"

Seohyun then turned to look at Jaebum who was looking at the men' clothes when Jessica walked out. "Seobab-"Jessica stopped as soon as she caught sight of Jaebum. Her eyes softened and she looked at Jaebum who was choosing his clothes. "Down-to-earth unnie."Seohyun snapped her fingers and Jessica staggered slightly. Seohyun then gazed at Jaebum and whispered,"Unnie, do you know him?"

"Jessica, my baby!"Jaebum called out and Seohyun muttered,"Yeah, unnie sure does know him." She watches as Jaebum walked towards them, eyes only on Jessica and he smiled,"I miss you so much!" Seohyun moved out from his way and watched as he embraced Jessica tightly.

Jessica then hugged him back and said,"Y--Yes, I sure do misses you." Jaebum then broke the hug and direct his attention on Seohyun,"Greetings, I am Jaebum, but call me Jay."

Seohyun's eyebrows furrowed and she hissed,"Jay?" Jay then stepped back and said,"Woah, chill. I know you are mad? But really, calm down!" Seohyun then frowned,"I know you, Jay..." Then, Kris and Tao appeared in the shop and caught sight of the two girls. Tao then shouted,"Seobaby! Sica!" Jessica, Jay and Seohyun looked at the two boys.

Seohyun then send a signal to Kris to get Jessica out of that shop whereas, Tao would stay behind to somehow confront that Jay dude. Kris then held Jessica's hand warmly and he said,"Sica, I have been looking for you. Lets go have a cup of coffee together." Jay then interrupted,"Excuse me, Mr.Whoever you are, I am with Jessica-" "Jessica is my girlfriend and I have every right to take her back from you, and it is Mr.Wu" And with that, Kris dragged Jessica out from the shop and Seohyun faced the salesgirl,"I would pay for that later, please pack up her clothes in a bad and passed it to me, thank you."

Jay then glared at Tao and Seohyun and hissed,"Who the hell are you two ruining my moment with Sica, especially you."He pointed at Seohyun and she smirked. "6 years, I was not here, and you think I would forget about what you did to Jessica? Oh please, Jay Park, I am Seohyun, daughter of Mr.Seo and yes, I am that girl who there for unnie when a retarded guy named Jay Park came and broke her heart."

Tao stood there, amused and amazed by Seohyun's action and he thought,'She is remembering!' Jay then widened his eyes and he said,"Oh god, Seohyun, listen, I am re-" "Shut up, Jane, I think Seohyun or I would like to listen to your crap,"Tao cut in and rolled his eyes in the most panda way, causing Seohyun to chuckle. Jay then muttered,"It is Jay and not Jane." Tao acted innocently,"Oh, really? I am really sorry, Mr.Jane!"

 

--KrisSica moment--

Jessica was getting dragged around until both of them reached the carpark. Kris then let go of her hand and exclaimed,"What the hell was that Jessica Jung?"  Jessica shook her head and she asked,"Why are you dragging me around?"

"Oh, so you think I would let my pal stand there, gaping at the sight of the bastard who broke her heart like 7 years ago?"Kris answered sarcastically. Jessica then sighed,"Seriously, I could handle things myself and why must you interfere? I am not the 12-year-old Jessica anymore gettng toyed around!"

"Whatever, look, I am doing you a huge favour, at least appreciate it, and when you see that retarded again, whack him with your 6-inch high heel shoe hardly and make sure he would never see the light again,"Kris added as he took out his phone. Jessica giggled slightly and she said,"Thanks,Kris, I really do appreciate what you had done just now." Kris said nothing at all, just stood there like a staute, looking at his phone. He thought,'Seriously, when did the Jessica I know thank me? Whatever it is, she looks really gorgeous- Wait, what the hell, Kris Wu, no, Jessica does not look gorgeous in that outfit!'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER ><

WELL, KRISSICA MOMENT <3 <3

THESE TWO REALLY SUITS ONE ANOTHER XDD