Chapter 12

I remember

EXO and the two girls were tucking into Japanese food which were placed directly infront of the. Sehun then showed his thumbs up and said,"I really miss this moment when everyone is eating Japanese food!" The rest giggled and Seohyun muttered uneeasily,"Mianhae, I would definitely try my best to remember you all."

Suho then hit Sehun's head really hard and Chanyeol nudged him in his ribs. Sehun then winced,"Sorry, I did not-"

"It is okay, Sehun oppa, I do know what you are trying to get to. Suho and Chanyeol oppa are taking things too serious,"Seohyun said with a reassuring smile and Sehun lowered his head in embarrassment when EXO glared at him. Seohyun then pout,"Seriously, oppa, dont blame him for everything!"

EXO then softened their glares but still kept an eye on Sehun, making sure he wont utter nonsense again. Jessica then said,"Well, I want to thank you guys from  'saving' me from Jay this afternoon."

Tao immediately choked on his sushi that he was eating and grabbed a glass of water. Chen then pat his back and asked,"Hey, why are you getting all worked up over Jay?"

Tao then hit his chest gently and Seohyun chuckled,"You mean Jane?" Everyone raised their eyebrow at both of them who were smiling and gigglin away. Sehun then pouted,"Yah, Tao hyung, can you stop stealing Seohyun away from me?" Seohyun's face went red and Luhan high-fived Kai and both of them whistled. Tao then smirked and said,"Seohyun is all yours, unless she does not want you."

They laughed and Sehun glared icily at Tao and said,"She will accept me!" Xiumin then pushed his head and exclaimed,"Dont be so thick-skinned, Sehunnie!" Everyone laughed again and tucked into their food once again.

After the dinner, they decided to head home when Jessica said,"I would send Seobaby home."

Sehun then asked,"Can I send her home instead? My house is nearer to hers!" Everyone oo-ed and ah-ed, causing both Sehun and Seohyun to blushed. Jessica then giggled,"Of course, just ensure that she gets home safe and sound, you are going to be dead."

He nodded and saluted her, reached for Seohyun's hand and led her to his car. Baekhyun then commented,"Guess, everyone is going back to our old selfs!" Chanyeol then slung his shoulder over Baekhyun and said,"Whatever is, the old Baekhyun would never grow taller!"

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun screamed as Chanyeol ran to his car, laughing as loudly as he could and the rest were trying their best to control their giggles.

 

--Sehun and Seohyun's moment--

Sehun reached over to switch the music on the radio and Seohyun asked,"You dont like this genre of music?"

He shook his head and said,"Well you dont like it, so I would change it to the type of genre that you like." Seohyun then nodded and watched as Sehun changed the radio channel.

She then leaned back and asked softly,"I did change everyone's lives here right?" That question caught Sehun off guard and he asked,"What?"

Seohyun then repeated her question and Sehun kept quiet, not knowing how to reply to her question. After moments of silence, he then said,"Yes, you did." She then looked at him and asked,"Who did I change the most?" Sehun then gulped as he remembered himself in that past.

Sehun threw all his stuff onto the floor and smashed the glass infront of him. Blood trickled down the cut on his arm, teard rolled down. He was crying not for his wound, but the wound on the heart that she gave him.

He then screamed,"Where did you go, Seo Joohyun? Why must you leave me here, alone?" He then fall to the ground and punched the floor countless of times and yelled out loud.

"It is you right?" Seohyun asked again, and she reached over to held his hand. "I am really sorry, oppa, I did not mean to hurt anyone especially you. I only know, or remembered that when I woke up, I only have your name in my head, but I just cant remember the rest." Tears flowed out from her eyes and Sehun's gaze softened. He then braked his car and pulled her closer to him.

Sehun then pat her head and hugged her tightly,"Please, do not cry Seobaby. I do know that you did not mean to hurt anyone, but dont cry. Promise oppa, you would never cry over this again." Seohyun tightened her hug around Sehun and buried her face in his chest. She found his scent familiar and she sniffed,"I promise, but oppa must help me in recovering my memory too."

Sehun then broke the hug and asked,"Help you?"

She nodded and said,"I want to remember everything, my life when I was a little girl to the day, the accident happened that took away my mother's life."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER chapter done ^^

anyway, SEOHAN shippers, do check out my one-shot fanfic, and also, please do give comments about this story :D