Chapter 30

I remember

Seohyun looked away at the sigh of Jessica's glare as she gulped. She made a terrible mistake, which was revealing that she had remembered everything, and all the past memories. She then cursed herself mentally, as Jessica hissed loudly. She then held her breath for the non-stop nagging when she felt a arms embracing her tightly, and hot tears falling again.

Jessica hugged her, as she sobbed with happiness. She wasn't angry nor disappointed, in fact, Jessica is really happy to hear that Seohyun had regained all her memory. She then said," Pabo girl, why didn't you tell unnie earlier?" Seohyun then squeezed her back, and whispered," I wanted to keep it as a surprise."

Seohyun winced as Jessica hit her thigh gently, and she pouted. Jessica then said," Why were you even keeping it as a secret?" She corrected," Surprise." She smiled, before carrying on," Life is never fun without surprises."

"Seobaby, you never joke about this kinds of things, but I am really glad to have you back," Jessica said, as she hugged Seohyun again. She started sobbing, and she said," I can't believe, that you actually remembered that I like him back during the young times." The younger girl broke the hug, as she smirked," Oh, that."

Jessica then furrowed her eyebrows as she wiped her tears. "Seobaby, what is with that smirk?" she asked questioningly and Seohyun stood up, dusted the grass off her skirt. She then turned around and shouted," Oppa, okay, it is time for you now." Jessica looked at Seohyun's direction, and gasped at the sight of Kris walking towards them.

She then felt her heart breaking into pieces, and her eyes were tearing up again. She then whispered," Seobaby, what is the meaning of this?" Seohyun shot her a guilty look, and said," Mianhae unnie, but hear oppa out." The girl then ran away, and Kris waled slowly up to Jessica who was looking away.

"Si-" he started when she cut him off coldly," If you are here to make my mood worst, stop for you ahve already done it." Kris then sighed, and plopped himself down next to her. Jessica moved away from him, as if he was some kind of disease. Kris then grabbed her hand, and said," Sica, hear me out will you?"

Jessica turned to look at him," No, no longer." She then stood up, with him still holding her arm. She then said," Let me go, now." He tightened his grip," Not until you hear me out."

"Hear what out? Hear all the excuses that how stupid I was to like you? Hear that all this while, to me it was just a one-sided love? I know, I know all these and you need not remind me. If you want to hear that my postition would only stay as your friend, I also know. She had make those clearly, to me," she shot towards him as her voice trembled.

She was fragile at the sight of him, breaking down into smaller pieces at the sight of him. To her, since young, he was her angel and she wanted him to look at her the way she looked at him. However, these gazes had to end at the point of time.

Jessica then used her other hand, and pushed Kris's grip off her hand, and walked away as she let her tears flowed freely. 'This would be the last time I am crying for him,' she vowed. "Sica!" he shouted, and her heart ached again. His voice. Everything about him makes her fall for him.

"Sica," he said again, and she stopped in her tracks as a pair of arms enveloped her from behind around her waist. She then felt a heavy chin lying on her shoulder, and a familiar scent entered her mind and nose. Jessica glanced around, just to see Kris standing there, hugging her.

They stood there for moments, and Jessica said," Oppa, you have a girlfriend, and you need to let me go." She struggled out from his grip however, Kris tightened his grip and said," She isn't my girlfriend the minute she insutled my future girlfriend."

'Future girlfriend?' Jessica thought, and Kris said," Jessica Jung Sooyeon, how many times are you going o run away from me and not admit it anymore? Yes, Kris Wufan here is also a big coward for I am afraid of telling you how much I like, no, love you since young. I am really a huge coward, and also a stupid guy who accepts another girl as his girlfriend." Kris said softly.

Jessica let her shoulders loose slightly, and she carried on hearing to his words, hanging onto them tightly. "And I have to say that whoever insults you, shall never be close to me. For one thing I know, no one can insult you but me. Jessica, would you be my girlfriend?" he confessed as he turned her around slowly.

She studied him, and she asked hoarsely," What was with the blunt words?" He then rubbed his neck," That, well you see, I wanted to hear your true feelings, and I did not know that you actually like-" He was then silenced from a pair of sotft lips, and he broke into a wide smile as he repsonded.

Kris then broke the kiss, and asked her straight into her eyes," Is that a yes?" Jessica smiled, and whispered," I guess this would not be a one-sided love anymore then." He then leaned in for another kiss.

Sehun covered Seohyun's pair of eyes, and said bluntly," You are underage for too pasionate kisses." He then glanced over to the girl who was blushing profusely. He then chuckled softly before removing his hands. "We should get going, those two need a moment alone."

Seohyun nodded along, as she walked beside him. Sehun then asked," What were you talking to Sica noona about?" She raised an eyebrow, and he cleared his throat," I mean, I saw you talking to her and-"

"Ah, that. It was comforting unnie," she exclaimed and she reached for his car keys. "I am driving, oppa," Seohyun said firmly as she spun the car keys in her hands before running off to the car. He then whispered," You never change at all, but why can't you remember us? Me?"

 

 

 

 

========================================================================================================

Done with chapter 30 like I have promised ^_^

I have bad news, and there are, this story is going to finished :(

Who wants me to write a new one, with the other SeoKai's one?

Enjoy, subscribe and comment ^_^ LOVE YA <3