Chapter 15

I remember

The guests started to whisper to one another as they watched Suzy walked down from the stage, towards her seat beside Mr. and Mrs.Seo when Mrs.Seo stood up and slapped Suzy across her face hardly, infront everyone. Some of them took their phones and took pictures, wheras the rest watched in slient as they saw the anger in Mrs.Seo's eyes.

Suzy then looked at her mother and hissed,"Why dont you carry on to hit harder? Why did you even stop?" Mrs.Seo raised her hand and was about to striked again when Mr.Seo held her back. Jessica then ran up to Suzy, with the boys, and she pullled Suzy to her. Tears were b in Suzy's eyes and she bit her lip to prevent those tears to fall.

Sooyoung then shoved herself in and looked at Jessica and EXO,"Seohyun ran out of the ballroom, and we lost track of her!" Sehun's eyes widened and the rest looked at Sooyoung with panic written all over their faces. Suzy then said,"I-I didn't mean for this t-to happen!" Jessica then pat her shoulder and assured her,"It is not our fault at, I am sure Seohyun would not blame you."

Sehun then his heels and ran out of the ballroom, without hearing his friends' instructions. Kris then rolled his eyes and said,"We better head out to find her, and make sure that Sehun does not do anything rash at all!" Jessica then piped out,"I would follow you guys to search for her."

The boys did not protested and Mr.Seo then said,"Please do bring her back!" Kai then said coldly,"Even we tried to bring her back, I am pretty sure that she does not want to come back at all." D.O then nudged Kai and he glanced away from Mr.Seo. 

Mr.Seo then looked down and Mrs.Seo patted his back gently and rubbed it. Jessica then said to Sooyoung,"You should go back to the house and check whether she has reached home-", she turned to Suzy and carried on," Stay here with your parents and sop crying!" She and the boys then rushed out of the ballroom, ignoring the glares from the guests.

Seohyun wiped her tears furiously as she wandered along the streets of nowhere. No matter how much she wiped, those tears kept falling and she looked around her. She then remembered a place where she used to go to calm herself down, and only her other friends know. She then ran to the directtion which brought her to the special  place.

The boys and Jessica was running to their cars when they saw a familiar figure from far, kicking the ground hardly. Luhan then squinted his eyes and exclaimed,"Hunnie is still there!" Everyone looked at one another with disbelief and ran forward.

Chen then punched Sehun in the arm gently and asked,"Yah! Why did you run off like this, and in the end, you are still standing here?" Sehun then looked up and said,"I am trying to think of places that Seobaby may went."

Suho then snapped his fingers and said,"Lets all think together and try to think about a place that she might go." They started pacing up and down, thinking and kicking the stones on the ground. Then, Sehun lifted his head up and he looked at the rest.

"That huge tree that she would go to calm herself down!" he nodded his head as he spoke. Tao then added,"But, it is pretty far from here, right?"

Xiumin and Baekhyun said,"Means we would find her along the streets?" D.O then said,"Whatever it is, we should spilt up to find her." Kris then grabbed Jessica's hand and said,"She is coming with me, the rest, just get in to doubles or singles." Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran to Chanyeol's car, D.O and Suho went together, Chen went with Tao, whereas Luhan went with Kai, Lay went with Xiumin, leaving Sehun all alone.

He then assured them,"Don't worry, just find her, contact each other the minute we find her!" He then ran to his car and sped off. Luhan then commented,"That was really damn fast." Soon, each couple got into the cars and went off to find them.

Sehun stepped on the accelerator and muttered,"Seo Joohyun, you better be in one piece when I find you." He then glanced at his watch and cursed under his breath.

Jessica was holding her phone really tightly as Kris drove. "Hey, dont break your phone,"Kris joked, trying to lighten the mood but he failed. She did not reply as she gazed out of the window,"I don't care whether I break it or not, I just need to know whether Seohyun is fine or not." Kris stayed silent and he replied,"She would, I just cannot believe that Mr. and Mrs.Seo did that to hurt ahjumma in the past..." Jessica then scoffed,"I think he and her do not even feel a bit of remorse!" There was a tone of anger and Kris glanced o his right and saw tears rolling down her cheeks. He then reached out and wiped it away,"Do not cry,pabo. You look really ugly in that manner." Jessica then sniffed,"Just drive faster."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS <3

I updated another chapter^^ do enjoy, and please vote in the poll :D