Chapter 13

I remember

As usual like every normal day, there would be fangirls screaming for EXO and shoving Jessica and Seohyun aside. Sehun then grabbed Seohyun's hand and puller her closer to him, preventing her to get hurt by those girls. Kris then pulled Jessica by her waist and said into her ear,"Stick close." Jessica rolled her eyes at his 'command', but deep down, she is really happy due to their little skinship.

Hyuna was about to throw herself at Sehun when she sees Seohyun holding his hand tightly. She then frowned and her eyebrows went down. Hyuna then turned to Suzy and said,"Oh, please, can you get rid of her quickly?" Suzy then shot an apologetic look and asssured Hyuna,"Tomorrow, is the big day."

After all the screaming, EXO and the girls managed to reach their classroom safe and sound without any injuries. Seohyun then said,"Oppas and unnie, my father and step-mother is celebrating their wedding anniversary and I want to invite you guys over to accompany me tomorrow!"

Sehun then plopped himself beside her and Jessica glared at him. Suho then asked,"Is it really okay? I mean if we turn up, it is like we are celebrating something else but not your parents' anniversary." Seohyun then nodded her head twice and said,"Appa said it is fine, at least, we could have fun like young."

EXO then high-fived and said,"Well, we are so attending that party thingy, what time does it start?"

"Five in the evening, the regreshments part  before the actual thing."

Jessica then winked at Seohyun,"Seobaby, can I go to your house at 2pm? Wait, is there school tomorrow?" Everyone facepalmed and shook their head. "Seriously, Jessica, why do you keep a notebook when you dont even use it at all?" Kris asked sacrastically, causing her to glare hard at him.

"Whatever Krease, then Seororo, make it 1pm then!"Jessica sqquealed and she made a note on her phone.

"We can wea tuxedos and act like total gentleman!"Chen pumped his fist in the air and Luhan asked,"Wait, what do you mean 'act like total gentleman'?" Chen then gave his troller grin and waggled his eyebrows in the most mischievous look ever.

 

--The next day--

Seohyun was pacing up and down along the front door, making her bodyguard's head spins. Sooyoung then said,"Jeez,Seohyun, please stop walking around, I am sure that Miss.Jung would arrive soon!" Then the doorbell rang and the doorman opened the door, revealing Jessica standing there holding two dresses in her right hand. Jessica then entered the house and ran to Seohyun.

"I got both of us some really good-looking dresses, lets go and try out!"Jessica said as she pulled Seohyun to her room. Then she stopped short when she caught sight of Sooyoung. She scrunched her nose and asked,"Who are you?" Sooyoung bowed and chuckled,"Annyeong Miss.Jung, I am Choi Sooyoung, Seohyun's bodyguard and assistant."

Jessica pouted,"My parents never gave me a bodyguard, lucky you Seobaby!" Then she entered Seohyun's room with Seohyun and Sooyoung behind. Seohyun then called her make-up stylist out and introduced her to Jessica,"Unnie, she is the person-in-charge to ensure your make-up and your hair and your clothes."

Seohyun then led Jessica to the huge make-up aka changing room and smiled,"Lets begin our girls' preparation!" Jessica nodded her head enthusiastically as she gazed at the make-up set.

3 hours later, Seohyun came out from her changing room and twirled around, making Jessica and Sooyoung to gasp. She asked worriedly,"Omo, did I wear the wrong dress or something?"

Jessica shook her head as she walked forward,"No, not at all Seobaby, you look really pretty like your mother! I guess there are some genes in you!" Seohyun chuckled and said,"Thank you, and I think it is your turn now, unnie!" Jessica picked up her dress and dashed into the changing room.

Sooyoung then touched Seohyun' curls gently and said,"I have to say you look very gorgeous in this white dress, and the make-up is also perfectly done, you would definitely steal the limelight tonight!" Seohyun giggled and shook her head,"Ani, I think my step-mother would then be the one."

Then, Jessica stepped out and striked a pose,"So, how do I look like?" Sooyoung then showed her thumbs up and Seohyun nodded,"Very perfect unnie, just perfect to attract some guys in the room later." Jessica showed her famous pokerface and said,"Eww, boys and guys, are so not my dinner tonight. Tonight, it is on looking good."

Seohyun then started to tease Jessica when one of the maid entered the room,"I am sorry to interrupt but Miss.Seohyun, all your other friends have arrived and is in your hall now." Seohyun widened her eyes and asked,"All?" The maid nodded and took her leave and Jessica raised her eyebrow,"Wow, they are really early?"

Jessica and Seohyun then exit the changing room and walked towards Seohyun's hall in her bedroom. Seohyun gasped at the sight of the boys and Jessica stiffened. Seohyun was speechless and Jessica started laughing. Suho then frowned,"Hey, what is wrong with us?"

Seohyun then walked towards Sehun and touched his hair,"Is it me or is it that your hair is rainbow in colour?" Sehun then looked up at his hair and grinned,"I kind of liketh rainbow colourth now, thatth why I asthed my make-up thylitht to dye my hair in rainbow colourth!" Seohyun then giggled,"Your lisp is really cute!"

Baekhyun then curled his fingers and said,"Seriously, you call that cute Seohyun? I call that annoying!" Sehun then glared at Baekhyun and said,"Hyung ith jutht jealouth that Seobaby is paying attention to me and not you!"

Luhan then pointed out,"Hey, how come you can pronounce Seobaby's name perfectly with this 's' infront?" Sehun shrugged his shoulders and placed one arm around Seohyun's waist,"Maybe, I could only pronounce her name perfectly."

Jessca then hit his hand and warned,"Hands off her,kiddo!" Sehun then let go reluctantly and Seohyun chuckled. Then, Sooyoung interrupted,"Seohyun, the party is starting soon, I think you should start heading to the venue now."

Seohyun glanced at the clock and exclaimed,"Oh god! We should really start moving now, it would take us 15 minutes to reach there." And then, all of them left the room and headed down to board the car which would bring them to the venue.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, i have updated another chapter ^^ and I wanna say that my SEOHAN one-shot has finished and hope you guys would read it :D

I would be creating another fanfic about SeoHan,and all AceBabies, get ready for a new fanfic, do subscribe to that fanfic.

 

EXO won for the third time, I cried for them, I am really proud for them ^^ who is also proud of them? #EXO3RDWIN   <3