Chapter 32

I remember

Seohyun was sipping her drink, as she watched the two lovebirds infront of her act lovey dovey infront of her. She wasn't disgusted, but instead, she was secretly envying them and Lay said annoyingly," Seriously, can you two cut those moments when the two of us here are still single and have no one to cuddle with?"

Kris and Jessica giggles sheepisly, and Jessica said," Seobaby, so how are you so far?" Seohyun raised her eyebrow," Unnie, you have been seeing me like everyday, and you are asking me now how I am?" Kris then added," We did not really focus much on you." She then replied," But focusing on one another instead."

Lay then groaned," Don't you two feel sick of seeing one another like every minute and cuddling? Seriously, I am." Seohyun then chuckled," Xingxing oppa, you shouldn't be that annoyed, for I am sure that someone likes you." Lay then placed his hands on his head, and leaned back," I am not interested in anyone except- Wait, Seobaby, what did you just call me?"

"Xingxing oppa," Jessica responded for Seohyun, and Kris frowned. Lay looked at Seohyun, and asked demandingly," Did you call me Xingxing oppa?" Seohyun then rolled her eyes, and nodded," Yes, I did gorilla oppa. And for you, Wufan oppa, you should be glad that I have no nicknames for you at all."

Kris then looked at Jessica who was giggling, and at Lay who was staring at Seohyun in disbelief and lastly at Seohyun who was drinking her coffee. He then asked," Did you just said that I should be glad for you have no nicknames for me?" She then nodded her head slowly as she looked at the expressions of Lay and Kris.

"Y-You do remembered?" Lay asked as he tried not to stutter, and Kris added," Us right? All of us right?" Seohyun nodded, and she reached for Jessica's hand. Kris then asked," Wait, Sica you know about this a long time ago?" Jessica nodded, as she leaned on Seohyun's shoulder.

Lay then broke into a smile," You do remember! Seobaby, you do?" Seohyun nodded, as she laughed and Lay hugged her. He then broke the hug, and placed both his hands on her head. Tilting it to the left and right, he asked again," You are not acting right?"

Kris then pointed to himself," Memories of me?" Seohyun then clicked her tongue," Oppa used to play basketball that once, you knocked your head against the basketball net for jumping too high." Kris narrowed his eyes as Jessica giggled at that," Seriously? Of all memories, that is the one which you remember?"

"Don't bother him, how about me?" Lay asked enthusiastically. Seohyun then responded," Oppa used to imagine that unicorns do exist since young, and have thousands of unicorn soft toys." Lay's face turned as red as tomato as the other two laughed aloud. He then mumbled softly," They do exist."

Seohyun then concluded," See, I do remember you guys, so stop asking me about that." The two boys grinned, and high-five one another. "She is so back, and meaning we are also back!" Kris exclaimed, and he looked at Jessica. "Why did you not tell me at all?" he asked, and Jessica stuck her tongue out," She did not want me to announce it at all."

Kris then sighed, and kissed her forehead," I can't bring myself to reprimand you." Jessica winked at him, and Seohyun and Lay just graoned," Jeez, cut it out!"

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was rumaging through her stuff at her locker, as students passed by her. Then, she closed the door just to see a guy with pink hair standing infront of her. She jumped slightly, and exclaimed," Oppa!" Sehun chuckled, and ruffled her hair. "You seemed really busy with your locker."

She then held out a few pink envelopes, and some stuff toys," Because of these from the confessions of the fanboys." Sehun's eyes lit up, and he nudged her," Shall we read through them?" Seohyun asked," Why should we?" Sehun then tapped his watch," We have plenty of time to have fun laughing."

He then grabbed her hand, and runned to the school rofftop where no one ventured at all. Placing everything on the stone bench, Seohyun pranced around the rooftop, when Chen opened the rooftop door. He panted," Sehun-ah, Luhan is looking for you at the music room." Seohyun glanced at Sehun who rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Oppa, just go first, anyway, you can come back still right?" Seohyun asked, and Sehun asked," Are you sure that you would not mind?" She shook her head, and point to Chen," He can accompany me for now." Chen then widened his eyes, and stuttered," W-What ab-about-"

"Fine, hyung, look afte rher properly, arrasso?" Sehun reminded him, before running off to the music room. Chen then glanced at Sehun's back view, and he looked at Seohyun. "So what should we do?" he asked as he messed his hair. She then studied him, and giggled," Jongdae oppa, I heard that you like trolling people?"

Chen then rubbed his neck, and grinned widely," You could say, it is really fun to troll people!" Seohyun then added," All your other siblings are in the supermarket." He then rubbed his chin, and said," I have no siblings at all!"

She then pointed out," Yes you do, thousands of them oppa! All of them are in the supermarket even!" Chen then goraned," Seriously, Seobaby, is that the best you can come out with?" Seohyun then pouted, and stomped her feet cutely. "Yes, that is the best I can do, Jongie oppa." she stated.

He was about to sit down, when he stood up hasitly. "What about me?" he asked, and he corrected him," I mean, what did you call me?" Seohyun then played with her hair, and said," Jongie oppa?" Chen then asked," Are you trolling me or what? How can you remember that?"

"Oppa, I-" she started when he interuppted," I know you probably got that from the guys, so stop trolling me. That nickname is so old, and I can bet that the rest told you to make me belive that you regained your memories." He then sat down, and smriked," You can't troll me, at all."

Seohyun stared at him, like he dropped from another planet. She then said," I do remember oppa! And I can't troll you at all." Chen then shook his finger," Aniyo, I know when you are troll-"

"Oppa, I remember the time, when you actuallly wanted to play 'Tag' with me, and I didn't want, and pretended to fall so you would buy a ripple strawberry ice-cream," she said, and Chen looked up in surprise. She carried on," I also remember the time, when I was only 12, and wanted to steal sip of soju from the gathering, and oppa was my accomplice."

Chen then roared in laughter," You still remember that? Haha, I mean- Wait, I thought you had forgot all those memories?" He sprang to his feet and walked up to Seohyun. She then giggled, and tapped her head and he widened his eyes. "Are you kidding me?" he asked, as he walked around her in circles.

She then sighed," I am not! This time, I can't or won't troll you at all, oppa! I really did remember it." Chen then did his own siganture dance, and cheered," She remembered! Thank god!" Seohyun then laughed, and hugged Chen, who hugged her back. He then broke the hug, and said," We missed you pabo Seobaby."

"I do, too. Everyone," she said softly, as her eyes glittered. Then, Sehun popped out," Okay, did I miss something?" He then panted profusely as he tried to catch his breath. Chen then said," Seobaby r-"

Seohyun squeezed his hand tightly, and Chen glanced back. He whispered," He does not know?" She then shyly shakes her head," He doesn't, and he was supposed to be the last and special one to know." He then smirked, and faced Sehun who was eyeing them. "Sehun-ah, Seobaby has a namja!"

Sehun's expression hardened, and he said," Who is her namja?" His voice was so cold, and there was also a tone of jealousy. He then glanced at Seohyun, and Chen replied," Haha, managed to troll you, maknae!" Sehun's face relaxed, and Chen added," She is all yours, we all know that."

Both Seohyun and Sehun's faced turned red, and Sehun growled," Hyung, I am giving you 5-" "Seconds to run, I know. See you two later, holding hands and also kissing," Chen carried on and he dashed off, leaving the two maknes in awkward silence. Sehun shouted," You are so dead, hyung!"

Sehun then glanced at Seohyun, who was looking throught the confessions, when he heard her ask," Oppa, don't you want us to be more than friends?"

 

========================================================================================================

Done :DD so who likes this chapter? I should start linking the stroy back to her family xD pabo author-nim :D

please do subscribe, comment and enjoy~ please do vote too :3 the voting would be closed this friday night, and also, do read my other SeoKai's fanfic <3

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491312/danger-seohyun-exo-kai-girlsgeneration-seokai

 

and the voting ^_^