Chapter 27

I remember

As what the doctor had said, Seohyun has to stay in the hospital for a week more and today was the day she could be discharged. She was jumping around her ward when someone entered. She turned behind, surprised to see her step-sister standing there, smiling at her. Seohyun then asked," Unnie, what are you doing here?"

Suzy then reached for Seohyun's bag and replied," Pick my dongsaeng up. Come on!" Seohyun then followed Suzy out of the ward, shocked by her step-sister's actions. She then asked," Unnie, I am actually heading to stay over at Sica unnie's house." She then held her hand out for the bag when Suzy shook her head firmly.

"I promise umma to at least bring you home to take a look at them, before going elsewhere," Suzy replied and Seohyun felt a rush of anger flowing in her. " I know you are still mad, but you have to hear their story." Suzy turned to face Seohyun who was looking at somewhere else.

Seohyun then replied," I want to go to Sica unnie's house, not home. I am not ready to hear the truth yet, please." She faced her step-sister with her pleading eyes but Suzy stood her stand. Suzy said," Your home is welcoming you, please just face them and listen." Seohyun then said coldly," I do not need to know at-"

"Means you do not want to know what had happened to your mother?" Suzy asked her and Seohyun looked at her. "The answers are with them, just go home, Seohyun," Suzy said comfortingly. Seohyun then stuttered," Y-You mean th-they know wh-what happen?" Suzy nodded and held her hand out," Just follow me, this time for once."

 

Soon, both girls were standing at the entrance of the Seos residence with Sooyoung by Seohyun's side. "Seohyun, how are you? I am really sorry for not visiting you yesterday, I was busy doing errands for Mr. and Mrs. Seo!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she embraced the younger girl.

Seohyun giggled," It's okay unnie! I am glad to see you busy now, but with me now you would not be anymore." She then looked at the door and puckered her lips," I think we should go in now." Then, she entered the mansion with Suzy and Sooyoung behind.

As she make her way to the living room, she could feel her hands turning sweaty as she went nearer to it. Suzy then said," It is also my first time hearing their story, I am with you."

When both went in, all they see was Mr. and Mrs.Seo, sitting on the couch. Seohyun felt her phone vibrating and she whipped it out. It was from Jessica.

From: Sica unnie

Seobaby, where are you? I don't see you at your ward! Yah, did you went out?

To: Sica unnie

Mianhae unnie >< Suzy unnie wanted to bring me back home, and I am at home. Can I meet you and oppas at your house later?

She then slide her phone back into her pocket and looked at her parents. "Seohyun, let me explain to you,"  Mr.Seo said to Seohyun as she sat down opposite him.

"Fine, you can tell me everything you want." She said as she starred at her step-mother and father. "Seohyun, your mother and I was in a arranged marriage and I had never love her at all. When we were supposed to get married, I was already with your step-mother." Mr.Seo spoke.

Seohyun then shot her question," Being in an arranged marriage does not mean that you can cheat on her! No matter what, by law, she is your wife." Mrs.Seo then explained," Seohyun, you have to understand that we did broke up when they got married. I then married Suzy's father and she came along like how you did. But, we both catch up when we bumped into one another along the road. we just fell in love again."

Suzy then asked with a crack in her voice," Did appa know about this? Is that why he never comes home at all and works late?" Mrs.Seo nodded her head and Suzy leaned back against the couch as she took in the news.

"Then the scandal at the hotel, you guys wanted to make it official, but umma being the Seo's First Lady has to bear with it? The reporters chased her around all day, asking how she felt and you two just did nothing?" Seohyun asked. Mr.Seo looked at her uncomfortably.

"On that day, it was a rainy day and you two hit the magazine. Then, the reporters gathered outside this house. You were out, and umma had to deal with them. She decided to head back to Busan, right before my 13th birthday, and then the reporters' car crashd against ours. the car then skidded and overturned.That was how umma died, how I suffered from memory-loss and how the driver became parlaysed," Seohyun concluded.

Mr.Seo opened his mouth to say something and she carried on," And it was all because of the scandal that caused this. And you would said that because it was an arranged marriage that you never loved her and did the most intellgent thing to cheat on her, yell at her and even slapped her?"

"What do you mean?" Mr.Seo asked and she narrowed her eyes. "You slap umma when she told you that your clothes smelt of perfume," Seohyun answered. " I remembered everything appa, every single thing. Only that I chose not to belive that you did that. But you did," she said as she stood up.

Seohyun then looked at Suzy who was speechless," Unnie, your appa wants to meet you again at the same place." Suzy looked up in surprise with her eyes sparkling.

She then said as she walked," I do not knoe whether I should forgive you, appa. Just let be alone time being." And with that, Seohyun walked out from the living room as she controlled her tears.

Seohyun then boarded the car and ordered the driver to send her to Jessica's house. She then looked out of the window and whispered," Is this what you mean to let appa tell me, umma?"

 

========================================================================================================

Done with another chapter ^^ please do enjoy ;DD and she will tell her friends that she remembered soon? IDK xD

Subscribe and please do comment.

also, watch this link below will ya'? It is the cute little Sehun which makes me fall in love with him <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Hkvx_B-qM

And read this fanfic ? Subscribe to this fanfic too, thanks :DD and enjoy this fanfic XDDD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491312/danger-seohyun-exo-kai-girlsgeneration-seokai

Thanks :D