Chapter 20

I remember

Seohyun pouted as she held Sehun's hand in hers as she examined his bruise. She felt that he was stupid enough to slam his hand right into the locker. "Oppa, next time do not ever slam your hand into the lockers again,"she frowned and he just traced his finger on her face, sending sparks down her spine.

"Seobaby, don't ever treat her words as real, you are not like this at all!"Sehun reminded her again and she puckered her lips. "Oppa, I know that, and it is not real at all. I would not listen to her words at all. Promise!" she told him again and he let out a sgh of relief. Sehun then took out a tissue paper and dapped his bruise gently when she took it away, and helped him instead.

Seohyun then blowed against it gently and took out a plaster and placed over the wound. She then declared,"There! It should recover soon." Sehun then starred at her, right into her eyes and she blinked innocently. She then thought,'Hunnie oppa do have a pair of nice eyes... Does he have it since young?'

Seohyun reach her hands out to touch Sehun's face and she asked cutely,"Oppa, your eyes are really nice to look at." Sehun then giggled and pushed her head gently,"Of course, pabo Seo. Oppa's eyes are always nice in your eyes."

She then said,"Oppa, your eyes are really nice to look at." Sehun then chuckled and smirked,"Of course, always." Then he leaned in slowly, and Seohyun sat there, not moving at all. Sehun then leaned in further and placed his lips on his gently. Seohyun closed her eyes and thought giddily,'My first kiss, oppa.'

"Seobaby!" someone cried and both of them immediately pulled away from each other. Seohyun blushed and Sehun cleared his throat and stood up. Jessica then heaved a sigh of relief,"Lucky, you are okay."

Suho then looked at Sehun and his wound,"Seriously, you punched the locker and left a dent there." Sehun then shrugged his shoulders and held his hands up,"I would pay for the damages if needed."

Xiumin then said,"Anyway, Seobaby, are you okay?" She then make a 'ok' sign and nodded her head. The rest then let out their relief and gathered around her. "Class should be starting soon, shall we start moving?"D.O asked as he looked at his watch. They then walked slowly to the door of the rooftop.

Sehun then peeked at Seohyun who was still blushing and he smiled,'Yes, I took her first kiss.' He then silently cheered and remained his cool expression on his face. Seohyun then puckered her lips,' Oppa, he just took my first kiss.'

After school, Seohyun was wandering along the hallway when Hyuna stepped out of nowhere. Seohyun then frowned slightly and said,"Excuse me, you are bocking my way." 

Hyuna then asked,"To where? Sehun's heart?" Seohyun then bit her lip before saying," Hyuna, please stop disturbing me, I have no idea what I hae did to offend you but, please. Stop."

She then shook her head and purred,"Sadly, Seo Joohyun, I am unable to do that." Then she snapped her fingers and someone covered Seohyun's mouth from behind. That someone then dragged her all the way to the deserted classroom at the end and Hyuna followed behind.

Seohyun was thrown across the floor, as she coughed. She tried to stand up but the someone pushed her back down hardly and Hyuna walked towards her. She then knelt down to Seohyun's eye level and grabbed her chin,"Listen here, I want you to stay away from Oh Sehun from today onwards."

Seohyun then pushed Hyuna's hand away and muttered,"Never, I would never stay away from him at all." Hyuna then slapped Seohyun across the face and growled,"You better stay away, I am warning you.."

Hyuna then stood up and pressed her high-heel hardly against Seohyun's last finger. Seohyun then cried out in pain as tears flowed her cheeks. Hyuna then kicked her in the stomach and pointed her finger at her,"Warning you." With that, Hyuna tilt her head to her left and her accomplice then picked Seohyun up and shove her against the wall hardly.

Seohyun then knocked her head against the wall to hardly as Hyuna leaned in. Her vision was getting blurry by each miinute and she was unable to hear what Hyuna was saying. Slowly, her vision turned into darkness.

Sehun was looking for Seohyun with Kai beside him. Kai then strectched his arms and yawned," Where is she?" Sehun's left eyelid started to twitch and he looked at Kai.

"I-I think something bad happened to her."he whispered softly which Kai could hear. His eyebrows perked up and Kai asked,"What did you say?" Sehun then pointed to his left eyelid which was twitching.

"Call the rest and say it is an emergency now,"Kai growled as he whipped out his handphone.Sehun then fumbled for his phone as he dialled the numbers to call his friends.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DONE UPDATING <3 enjoy please ^^

SEOHUN :DDDDDD