Chapter 3

I remember

A group of girls crowded around EXO, Jessica and Seohyun. They were screaming and all thos screams were hurting Seohyun. She whimpered slightly as she held on tightly to Jessica's left arm. Jessica bit her lip when she sees Seohyun in this state and she glared at those girls. "Get out of here right now, EXO would entertain you all later," she growled at those girls. Then, 3 girls stepped forward. Suzy looked at Seohyun and said,"Oh well, protecting the weak scholarship girl, is it Ice Princess?" Jessica gave her y look at Suzy and her other 2 girls when one of the boys said in a annoyed tone,"Get out of here now, everyone, move."

Those girls immediately moved away and walked back to their tables. They sat there and watched EXO's movements. Jessica then pu her arm around Seohyun and soothed,"It is alright now, Seohyun. The noises are gone, does your head still hurt?" Seohyun smiled slightly and nodded her head. She then looked at the boys who were standing infront of her. She then looked at Jessica and then at the boys and then at Jessica. She then asked,"Are they EXO?"

Jessica nodded and she glanced up at the boys who were giving her the evil eye. She then turned her head towards Seohyun and said," Seohyun, can you wait here alone? I would be right there, nearby, and if you need any help, just shout for me, okay?" She then nodded and Jessica walked off to the next table with the boys following behind her. The fangirls then started to gossiped about Jessica whereas the boys were gaping over her.

"What was that about, Jessica Jung?"Suho demanded and Jessica winced slightly at her surname. She looked up and found 11 boys staring at her, perching on their elbows and demanding for an answer. She then asked,"Where is the last one?" "Still parking his car."Suho replied.

"Hear me out then, guys. Dont kill me first. That girl, yes, she is Seo Joohyun. And if you are asking me where did came back from or how did she magically appear here in Seoul, dont ask me. I am also figuring that out on my own. I notiched that loud noises like those girls screaming over you, seems to scare her, not really scare but her head starts to hurt alot. She is on a scholarship too."Jessica reported to them. Chen then asked,"Wait, Seo Joohyun? I mean, there could be tons of 'Seo Joohyun's right? It may not really be Seobaby right?"

Jessica then said,"I am afraid that she is Seobaby. I saw her alighting from a black car and the driver was Mr.Lee, you guys remember him right? The Mr. Lee who watches over us when we are at Seohyun's house during our young days? It is that Mr.Lee and I swear that I am not lying. I met her along the school corridor where she came face-to-face with the 3 awful girls in this school. And I told them to leave her alone." The boys looked at Seohyun and then at Jessica.

"I am going to befriend her and know more about her, but she seems to forgot about me... And you guys too,"Jessica said in a disappointed tone. Kris then repeated,"Forgot about you and us?" Jessica nodded,"Dont you guys know? When one of you said her name, she did not even know who was that but the old Seohyun would definitely rrecognise that voice which was Chanyeol." The guys then nodded at her point. "And also, when I said I was Jessica, she did not call me 'unnie' but with those formalities behind. It isnt her, the old Seohyun but I have this feeling that it is her."

Kai then spoke,"I also have this feeling that it is her but she is not behaving as her." Jessica nodded and the rest kept quiet. They then turned to look at Seohyun and turned back. "She is on scholarship right?"he askeed and he continued,"Brillant, we would be able to make friends with her more easily then!"

Then, they heard glass being shattered and the 12 heads looked up. Lay then pointed,"Oh jeez! It is Seohyun and.... and... Sehun!" The rest widened their eyes when they heard the last name. "He..."Luhan stammered and Kai gulped,"What would be his expression? Guys!"

Seohyun stood up abruptly as she wanted to place her cup back when she bumped into someone hardly. She then did not grab the coup properly and dropped it on the floor. The glass smashed into pieces and then, there was stains on the person's shirt. There was a total silence at the cafeteria. Seohyun felt scared and she stammered," I-I am so s-s-sorry!" She glanced up at the person and bowed 90 degrees. That person whose expression was cold, softened as soon as he caught sight of Seohyun. His mouth opened slightly.

Then, fangirls started to make their way to the scene. They then shoved Seohyun away hardly and took out their handkerchiefs and cleaned the person's shirt. Suzy's friend, Hyuna, then said,"Omo! Sehun oppa, your shirt is ruined by this little clumsy over here. Oh god, does she knows how much your shirt costs?"

Seohyun lost her balance and fell down to the floor, causing herself to come in contact with the shattered glass. She let a cry and glacned up at Suzy who was glaring at her with no emotions. She then heard what Hyuna said and she felt lost. 'I didnt mean it, why are you calling me a female dog?' she asked herself as she wiped her tears away. The pain was unbearable for her as many glass pieces were cutiing against her leg and arm.

Jessica slammed her hand against the table and ran towards Seohyun. She knelt down and gasped at the sight of the blood,"Omo, Seohyun! Dont move, there is too much blood." Seohyun then bit her lip hardly as tears fall onto the floor. Sights of some images were entering her mind and her head was aching again. She screamed in pain and Jessica hugged her, pushing her head to her shoulder and patting her back.

Sehun then looked at Seohyun and he was shocked, not by the blood but by the girl. He was about to carry her when Luhan pulled him away from the scene. His eyes did not leave Seohyun and he protested,"Let me go hyung!" Luhan grabbed his arm firmly and pulled him out of the cafeteria with the fangirls tagging behind.

Kris then lift Seohyun up gently, which gained alot of remarks from those fangirls and he silenced them with this y look. He then looked at Jessica who stammered,"T-The office." Kris then nodded and ran to the door which was held open by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kris and Jessica then ran all the way to the office, with the rest behind.

After half an hour, Seohyun was much better and she had fallen asleep at the office with the 10 boys and Jessica watching over her. Baekhyun then said,"Who was that girl that called Seohyun a ''?" Xiumin whispered,"I heard it, it was Hyuna." Kai and Chanyeol then stood up and walked towards the door when Suho said,"Dont cause trouble, come back and si down." Kai and Chanyeol sighed and sat down after hearing Suho's command.

Jessica was holding onto Seohyun's hand when she said,"I wont step back anymore this time. Once is enough, but now Suzy and those girls, Hyuna and Jiyeon are causing too much trouble for her. Once, Suzy snatched her map, now, Hyuna is calling her a . Whats next? Jiyeon slapping Seohyun? No..."

They rest was slient as they watched Seohyun sleep peacefully.