Chapter 9

I remember

Seohyun was sitting with Jessica and EXO around this really long table, and she was pouting as Jessica told the rest her story. 'Great, now questions are so going to shoot out from their mouth.' she thought as she pout cutely, causing Sehun to poke her cheek. She glanced up, just to see Sehun chuckling at her actions and she blushed. Then, Kai knocked Sehun's head and said,"Yah, dont flirt with our little Seobaby."

Sehun rubbed his head and pouted at Luhan, who glared at Kai and said,"Hey, Kai Kim Jongin, dont hit my Hunnie's head, his head is very precious!." D.O then interrupted,"Xi Luhan, take that icy glare of my Kkhamjong!" Suho then raised his hands and said,"Calm down, let those two youngest solve it themselves." Kris then smirked teasingly,"Nice way of 'parenting' them." Suho then scoffed,"Why not you take over?" The rest protested,"HELL NO! GRANDPA, STAY AS OUR GRAMPS. Not that giant."

Kris then rolled his eyes,"Psh, I am not a bad parent." "OH YES YOU ARE,"The rest muttered loudly, causing Seohyn and Jessica to burst into fits. Jessica then smirked,"Guess, everyone here thinks you are really a bad parent." Kris then hissed,"Nope, Seobaby has not agree." He looks at Seohyun with hopeful eyes and Seohyun just said,"I think you make a.... awful dad." The rest laughed and high-fived each other, and Kris sulked to himself.

Xiumin then said,"Anyway, back to her head stuff." Seohyun then puckered her lips and said,"Appa toold me a limted stuff before closing his mouth..." "Then, we shall force him!" Baekhyun grinned cheekily and Chanyeol nodded in agreement. Seohyun then shook her head,"Yah, Baekhyun oppa is so evil, like Chanyeol oppa." "She did not remember our nicknames!"Baekhyun whined and Lay threw his hat at him, making Baekhyun to keep quiet.

 

--Seo's residence--

Jessica was leaning against her car as she looked at Seohyun,"You are seriously not going to tell your father or your step-mother how evil your step-sister is?" Seohyun frowned,"Unnie, dont talk about Suzy like she is some kind of disease."

Suho then added,"But, she is really a disease, she is so mean to you." "And, her friend, Hyuna is worst than her."D.O carried on and the rest nodded. "Dont worry, Suzy is not that bad as you guys think, she is different."Seohyun defended and Sooyoung whispered something into her ear. She then said,"Anyway, my appa is looking for me, I would see you guys tomorrow, then, Bye." She waved to her friends and entered her house.

Suzy was standing near her window at the third level and she muttered,"You think that, by defending me against you new friends, would make me like you? Dream on, Seo Joohyun. I would never like you or your father." She then closed the window and headed back to her study.

Seohyun then looked at Sooyoung and said,"So, how did it went?" "Mr.Seo refuses to let me talk and called me a busybody."Sooyoung reported with a pokerface. Seohyun chuckled and pat her back,"Thank you for trying, unnie." Sooyoung then bowed and lead her to the office.

She was about to knock on the door when she heard some conversations going on.

"When are you going to tell her the truth then, umma?"

"Suzy, what are you talking about? Anyway, listen to your father, he is doing this for your own good."

"Father? I dont listen to others' people's father, I only listen to my own! Just answer me, when you are going to tell her the truth?"

Seohhyun then frowned and looked at Sooyoung who was shrugging her shoulders. Seohyun then knocked on the door, and the voices stopped and the door opened, revealing a tired Mr.Seo. His eyes sparkled at the sight of Seohyun and he said,"Seohyun-ah, your school have ended?" She nodded and peeked into the room, just to see her step-mother and step-sister staring at one another with icy glares.

She then gulped and looked at her father who has wrinkles on his face. She then whispered,"Appa, you are getting too many wrinkles, please, go for a spa."Seohyun winked at her father who smiled at her words. He then nodded,"Ok, when I am free. Anyway, are you looking for me?"

Seohyun was about to ask when Suzy said,"Just tell her, now or I will do it." Mr.Seo glanced back at his wife and his step-daughter who was still arguing. He then said,"Seoyhun, why not you take a bath and eat your dinner? We would join you later." He then pat her head before closing the door.

Sooyoung then said,"Seohyun, your bathtub has been set up with the-" "Unnie, I need you to find out about what they are talking about. It is really very suspicious."Seohyun butted in as she looked at Sooyoung with her puppy eyes.

"Is is important Seohyun?"Sooyoung asked with hesitation and Seohyun nodded her head urgenty and Sooyoung said,"I will get back to you when I have more information, now, your bath."

 

--Dinner-

Seohyun was somehow stuffing the food into as she felt the tense atmostphere. She glanced up nervously, just to see Suzy poking her food, Mr.Seo covering his face with his hand and Mrs.Seo was sighing at every 5 seconds. Seohyun then looked at Mr.Lee who was standing near Mr.Seo, and he bowed towards her. Seohyun then suspected something was really wrong and she was the only one who did not know anything.

She then said,"Appa, I wont be asking Mr.Lee to send me to school tomorrow, Sica unnie would be picking me. And unnie, you can ask Mr.Lee to send you-" "I dont need your sympathy,"Suzy hissed as she glared at Seohyun. Mrs.Seo then said,"Suzy, do not talk rudely to your sister!"

"Sister? I dont think so, at all."Suzy rolled her eyes and Mr.Seo sighed,"That is not a problem Seohyun, just be safe." Seohyun nodded her head as she glanced at Suzy, who kind of glaring at her. 'My own step-sister thinks I am a nuisance, genius Seohyun,' she thought as she drank her glass of water.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated finally, afet such a long period of time xD

anyway, i would try my best to like write some epic EXO moments which is hilarious ^^

do forgive me for my typo errors, i dont re-read again ><