Chapter 19

I remember

Seohyun dragged Jessica, not really dragged but kind of pulled her as both followed the crowd. She was bitting her lip hardly, hoping that Sehun did not do anything stupid or what. She then quickened her pace as she ran. Jessica was fumbling with her phone in one hand as she dialled Kris's number.

"Sica, god, why are you-" a deep voice spoke but she interrupted abruptly.

"Oppa, Sehun, he is doing something really stupid! Quickly come here with the rest!"

"What the hell, yeah, we would be there as soon as possible!" he exclaimed and she hung up. Jessica panted,"Y-Yah, Seobaby, slow down!" Seohyun then shook her head and said,"Unnie, I would go ahead first, you can catch up later!" And before Jessica can reply her, Seohyun ran off.

Sehun shoved Hyuna against the lockers hardly and tightened his grip on her collar. She gulped as he placed his face nearer to her. Sehun then growled with anger,", what the hell were you talking about Seohyun just now? I am asking you to repeat your words again!" Students were forming a crowd around them, and some were using their handphones to take photos. Suzy's face paled at the sight of the angry Sehun and she looked around frantically.

"I am asking you to repeat it again!"Sehun roared in anger as he slammed his fist in the locker beside him. Hyuna stuttered,"I-I did n-not sa-say anything about S-Seohyun!' He then rolled his eyes and muttered,"I am warning you, you better repeat your words or else, you are so dead."

Hyuna then answered him,"Fine! I said that she was a total and a , and she has slept with many boys during her time in America. She probably lost her ity already, go ahead and slap me or even kill me! I don't care, I hate that total !" Sehun then raised his hand was about to strike when someone called out,"Hunnie oppa."

His stand stayed in the air as he heard the voice. Sehun heard someone approaching them slowly and he cursed in his mind,'Damn, she was not supposed to hear this.'

"Oppa,"she called out again and he turned his head slowly, just to see Seohyun with tears in her eyes. His heart immediately shattered at the sight of her and he felt anger building up in him again. She walked towards him slowly and said,"Oppa, please, don't do it."

He then slowly let go of Hyuna's collar and reached for her hand. "Seobaby..."his voice faltered when she hugged him tightly infront of the huge crowd. Sehun then wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her shoulders, whispering into her ear,"Shh, don't cry."

Hyuna then rolled her eyes and smirked,"Those crocodile tears again, what is with this ? I mean, she is stealing almost every guy here." There were gasps from everywhere and Sehun was about to grab her collar again when someone said,"If I were you, I would shut that mouth of yours up now."

Kai was holding Hyuna's chin up as he spoke harshly. Then Kris ad the others appeared and starred at Hyuna angrily. Jessica then shoved herself infront of Hyuna and slapped her across the face,"I do not want to hear you saying this words again." Hyuna then scoffed,"You think that could threaten me? I would say whatever I want!"

Seohyun then pulled herself out from Sehun's arms and screamed at Hyuna,"Shut up! Just shut up! You do not even know the real me at all. Who gives you the right to call me a ? A and a ? When you do not even know me?" Sehun then pulled her into his arms and embraced her tightly as she cried on her shirt.

The students then took a few steps back and Suzy reached for Seohyun's shoulder. She then passed her a tissue and said,"Dry your tears, saeng." Hyuna then asked,"So you are now siding her because she is innocent little brat?"

Suzy then replied,"She is not a brat, the one acting like a brat and a and a is you now, Hyuna." Sehun then grabbed Seohyun's hand and ran to the rooftop of the school. Chanyeol then muttered,"Hyuna, just wait for it. It is not over between Sehun, us and you." EXO and Jessica then ran to follow Seohyun.

The crowd then shook their heads at Hyuna and booed,"Get a life, !" Feeling humiliated, Hyuna then lowered her head and ran to her classroom. The crowd then slowly dispersed and Suzy stood there, alone in the hallway, as she looked at the route Seohyun ran. "Thank you for letting me meet appa, Seohyun,"she whispered with a thankful smile.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE :DD

please do support this fanfic and my seokai fanfic please <3 thank you so much guyssss.

SeoHun hwaiting!