Chapter 23

I remember

As usual, EXO would attend school except that Jessica was not with them as she is looking after Seohyun at the hospital. the atmostphere was tense and every stdent could feel it. They dare not make a sound in the presence of EXO and they were whispering softly among themselves. Sehun spotted Hyuna from far and he clenched his fists tightly.

Suho then placed his hand on Sehun's shoulder and reminded," Do not be reckless." Sehun then strode up to Hyuna, grabbed her by the hand and pinned her against the wall. The students and Hyuna were shocked by his actions. Hyuna was jumping with joy inside when she sensed the closeness between both of them. Sehun then closed the gap between them and leaned in that he was only a millimetre away from her.

Sehun then went to her ear and whispered something softy," I know it was you that day, Hyuna. You know the effects of getting into a coma. You landed her in the hospital, didn't you?" Her eyes widened with fear and he pulled back.

He then smirked," Listen here Hyuna. This would be the last time I would ever get so close to you again. This would be the last time that I would insult you. This would be the last time you hear from me. This would be the last time that I would ever look at your sickening face or even those thick lips. This would be the last time that I am aslo going to tell you that your curves are not attractive or appealing to us. Listen, I don't fall for s or . And I mean you. Why not come to school when you are wearing clothes which are really revealing? I can bet that many boys except us would love to have with you. Don't worry, as a , you can surely make a living. But really, take a good look at yourself. You are nothing. But I really wish I could land you into coma, fulfilling everyone's wish of you dissppearing. But I dont touch s anymore."

He then took a step back and looked at her from head to toe. "Nothing is really nice about you, whoever wants you just wants a ." he addded bluntly. Then he heard sniffles and was not surprised to see her crying. Yes, his words may sounds really nice but it is full of venom. His stares at her are full of hatred and disgust. Sehun then carried on," I really want to kill you for hurting her, but I am a gentleman and I would never ever lay a hand on a lady or a ."

Sehun turned to walk away when Hyuna screamed," Idiot! You can land me into coma but I don't really care, as long as she never wakes up from her coma, I am satisfied! You can kill me, go ahead! She would never wake up!" He stopped in his tracks and the corridor was slient. EXO was flaring with anger as they glared at Hyuna. They walked ahead when Kai grabbed her by the collar.

"Who the hell give you the right to say this?" he growled into her face with one fist clenched. She then smirked though her face was ruined by her tears. "Me! I said she would never ever wake up at all!" she exclaimed. Sehun then grabbed her chin and muttered," Shut up! Shut up!"

"Why should I?" she asked and Hyuna chuckled," She would never wake up!" Sehun and Kai was about to hit Hyuna when Luhan pullled both of them back.

"Do not listen to her nonsense! Stop this now," he commanded in a firm tone and Sehun protested," Hyung, she said-"

"Do not wast your time listening to a and a or both. She is out of this school from today onwards and we would not see her face anymore. She is being expelled from this school officially by us," Kris declared and everyone looked at him with tons of expressions. Hyuna shook her head," Aniyo! You do not any-"

Kris frowned," I have all right, little here. I have ALL right. You heard me, you are out of this school." Hyuna dropped her jaw as her tears fell.

Tao then added," Please pack your thing and leave this school. You are no longer allowed into this school." EXO then turned around, and walked away with Luhan pullling Kai and Sehun away. Hyuna then fell to her feet and cried as she let the news sink in. She could hear people whispering and gossiping but she could not do anything.

Then, she saw someone stopping infront of her and she looked up. Suzy. "Suzy, can you-" she asked when Suzy barged in," No." Hyuna looked down as her tears fell. Suzy then knelt down to her eye level, tucked a strand of hair behind Hyuna's ear," You are a wonderful girl, but you are too greedy. For many things. I cannot bring myself to forgive you when you landed her into the hospital, unconscious. Never, Hyuna. And we are over as friends." Suzy then stood up and walked away, before giving one last look at the crying Hyuna.

 

Jessica placed the cup of water beside the bed and smiled brightly," Seobaby, I have interesting news for you. Anyway, before that, do you know that I have added water to your mouth to prevent your lips from cracking?" She chuckled slightly as she combed Seohyun's hair gently.

She then picked up the newspaper and was about to read when someone knocked on the door. Jessica glanced at her watch and frowned," School is not even over and the boys are here, unbelivable!" She then walked to the door and opened it, just to find Hyuna stadning outside the ward.

Jessica asked furiously as she shot her icy glare," What are you doing here?" She then glanced at Hyuna's hand and then she frowned slightly. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

Hyuna then bowed," I just want to say sorry to Seohyun, and I am being expelled from school." "Expelled from school?" Jessica repeated in disbelief. "Who did it?" she asked in annoyance and Hyuna replied meekly," Kris-ssi."

'She even stopped using the 'oppa' flirty tone, and since when she start wearing school uniform?' Jessica thought to herself. Hyuna then asked," May I visit her?"

Jessica then snapped," What for? Say sorry? It would not make her wake up, just leave." Hyuna flinched," Please, I have to say sorry before I leave. I admit, I landed her here!"

"Why did you even do that?" Jessica whispered softly. "Do you know that she has a horrible past? Why must you make her leave us again? Why? Do you know the pain that she went through and how all of us felt? Do you? You mak her lifeless, you make us lifeless. We went crazy over a girl, like her. Yes, she make look like a normal girl, but she is not at all."

"Why? Why did you do this?" she asked Hyuna with tears welled up in her eyes. Hyuna then confessed," I wanted her to stay away from Sehun oppa. I hate the way he stared at her ever since she came back! For I had always like him."

"And you think that doing all this would make him fall for you and love you back?" Jessica asked. "Then, you are so wrong. For Sehun, he only has her in his heart, the one and only her. Nothing would make him change his mind. She is precious to him and us. Just leave now for I do not want a brutal fight to take place here. She does not need your apology neither do we."

Jessica turned to look at Seohyun and was about to close the door when Hyuna asked," Why is she important to you?"

"She is an angel from heaven, sent to protect us. She is our precious gem, we 14 were best friends since young that nothing could separate us at all. When she left like the wind, she messed up our lives so badly for 6 years. 6 whole years. And when she came back, she remember nothing about us. We 13 wanted her to know us, and we did not want to let her out of our sight. And now, she is gone, making lives messed up again. All thanks to you. She may be normal, but she is not. She is our angel, our Seobaby for life." Jessica said.

She then turned to look at Hyuna and warned," Leave now, and do not come back. They may be here anytime and also, we do not need your apology at all so does Seohyun. Saying sorry would not wake her up, just go. I do not want to see you here anymore." And with that, she closed the door, leaving Hyuna stading there, remorseful and touched.

 

========================================================================================================

Done :D
 please do enjoy, subscribe and comment :D haha, enjoyyyy~

SeoHun hwaiting! <3