Chapter 21

I remember

Sehun was running along the corrior, opening all the classroom doors, hoping to see Seohyun in one of the classrooms. He then wiped the sweat on his forehead and glanced at Kai was also looking for Seohyun. Both boys have notified the others, and they have slpit up to find Seohyun.

Kai then shouted across to him," Sehun! Is it possible that she may be in the deserted classroom right at the end of the hallway?" Sehun widened his eyes and took off without waiting for Kai. He ran as fast as he could to the deserted classroom, with Kai catching up behind. Soon, he stood infront of the classroom and he kciked the door open without any hesitation.

Kai then held his shoulder," Wait, you need a flashlight. It is really dark." Sehun then reached inside and pressed a switch and the lights in the classroom came on. "There is a thing as a switch despite the classroom being deserted," he stated bluntly and dashed in. Kai nodded as if he just knew that and ran in.

Sehun was looking around when he spotted a hand lying near the teacher table. He stopped in hs tracks and slowly made his way over. He prayed sliently," Please, do not let that be Seohyun. Please." As he went nearer, the dress became more familiarto him, and his lips wavered slightly. He then walked nearer and gasped.

"Hyung! Seo-Seobaby!" he stuttered as he knelt down beside Seohyun. He then felt for her pulse and let out a sigh as her heart was still beating. Kai then stumbled and regained his balance before crouching down. He then shook her gently," Seo? Seo?" Sehun bit his lips in anxiety when Seohyun showed no response.

Sehun then looked up against the wall and spotted something. He stood up and touched the wall, and realised that part of the wall has chipped. The fragments of the wall have dropped and he looked down at Seohyun's hair. The wall's fragments were on her hair and he clenched his fist.

"We need to send her to the hospital immdiately," he spoke and Kai looked up. "She has knocked her head hardly against the wall and I-" he got cut off when he saw Kai opened his mouth slightly. Sehun then bent down and lifted Seohyu up in his arm, carrried her in a bridal style.

"Hyung, pali call the rest and inform there that we would head to the hospital," Sehun commanded and Kai nodded quickly. Sehun then walked out of the classroom, carrying Seohyun and Kai followed behind. "Sehun! Are we supposed to call for an ambulance?" Kai asked and Sehun shook his head," It would be too late by that time."

Sehun then placed her at the back of the car and gestured Kai to hop on. He then gripped the steering wheel tightly and said," Hyuna is behind this." Kai then looked at Seohyun then at Sehun. He then said," What are you going to do?"

Sehun then stepped on the accelerator and sped off to the hospital," I will make sure she is going to apologise for what she had done to her." He then gripped the steering wheel tighter and stepped harder on the accelerator.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Sehun carried Seohyun in and requested for a doctor immediately. "I would like to see Dr.Park now!" Sehun said to a nurse and she frantically dialled for Mr.Park's number. Then, a male doctor popped out and greeted him," Sehun, you have grown up well. How can I help-"

His word got cut short when he saw Seohyun lying unconsciously in Sehun's arms. "Send her into my room now," he stated firmly and Sehun nodded. Both of them ran to the doctor's room whereas Kai stood there, clutching his handphone and looking out of the window. Then, a few other cars braked infront of the hospital.

Kai dashed out and said,"Hyungs and noona, Sehun just carried her into Dr.Park's room!" Jessica then cursed," Damn that whoever who did this to her."

"Hyuna," Kai said softly and all eyes flared with anger. Chen then kicked a can lying infront of him and Lay clenched his fist. Chanyeol then said calmly," We should head in now. Put that girl aside first." All of them then nodded and ran into the hospital.

"Dr.Park, how is she?" Sehun asked for the tenth time as he leaned forward, looking right into the doctor's eyes. Dr.Park then clasped his hands and asked," Has she ever been in coma before?" Sehun then nodded his head and the doctor leaned back against the chair. Sehun felt his world was spinning when he saw the doctor's actions.

Then, the door was flung open and stood 12 people with worried looks. Jessica then pushed herself in," Dr.Park, how is she?" The doctor then delcared," I am afraid to say that she has knocked her head too hard against something which was hard, and at that point of time, it may have affected an old injury in her head."

"The accident,"Baekhyun whispered that was barely audible. Suho then asked," What does that mean, Dr.Park?" The doctor then looked at all of them and spoke," She is in coma again."

 

 

 

========================================================================================================

 

Back with another chapter and hope you all love it xD

anyway, the coma thingy, I am not really a doctor but i used my common sense at there :P sorry if it makes no sense ^^